All Comments on 'How Did You Know? Ch. 06'

by TFC

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent conclusion.

Excellent conclusion to an excellent story, expertly told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantasticly Beautiful

I have enjoyed these stories immencely and am sorry to see them end. however every really good story has to come to an end. Thank yoy very much. Over all the years I've read stories on Literotica I have never had a pass word so I have to remain anonymous. I may have to change that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story!

This is one of the best i have read on here. I hope you do add more as time passes. Thanks for the reading pleasure.

CWCWabout 20 years ago
delightful

What a great read this was. In a way I am sorry to see it end, but the ending was grand.

Materful.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Done

Just read some reviews of your story and had to check it out myself. Not my favorite category, but have to tell you that your story and they way you related it were compelling. Especially enjoyed the dialogue. Look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Masterful

If Literotica has a "Best Story of the Year" award, you've established the benchmark competitors must exceed to contest your submission.

Well written, PROOFREAD (oh lord, how delightful a change THAT is), a dynamic, unpredictable plot with thoroughly believable characters. No attempt to demonstrate the distracting, juvenile use of as many four letter words as possible.

Quit your day job! You are one helluva writer!

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 20 years ago
great story

I like it alot great story and ending too

obedient girlobedient girlabout 20 years ago
A+ My Hero!!!!

Fantastic ending... the whole story was enjoyable to read because of the perfection in the way it was written and also the story line. You are an awesome writer and should continue to submit your stories. I agree with another readers comment that this should get "Story of the Year" award. Thank you for this story. I have to read your others now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This is what I wait for

Stories like this is why I read through so many other stories, not that all those other stories are bad, but this one is SO GOOD!!!!!

Well thought out, well written, well edited, and what a great story. So much love, love that wins over haert break.

This is the kinda of love we all dream of, pray for, and some of us are lucky to have. Just as lucky to have writers such as yourself.

Thank you so much.

CW

GreyDragonGreyDragonalmost 20 years ago
Thanks.

A story that truly deserves to be read.

I like a story that I can become compleatly involved with, that plays with my emotions.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beatuifully crafted story

Beautifully written story, well thought out, and a great ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent well written

poignant with emotion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story!

Usually i search for stories that will help me get off quickly. This story captivated me and kept me reading. I shot off twice while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Imagination or not

I always love to read a story that has a storyline, not just slam bangs. From the first entry to the last I was mesmorized. Thanks for a great read! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cyrus Mann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thank you

I can't say thank you an louder!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
with regards

This was a wonderful series: well written, thought provoking and well developed. Thank you for a tastefully written tale.

RamblingmanRamblingmanover 19 years ago
beleaveable

It is so refreshing to read a beleavable story, one that takes you away from present time, to the time frame of the story, and hold your attention from reality. Excellent work adn story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Captivating

This was by far the best story I have ever read. Being young myself, I usually enjoy more youthful characters, but this story caught my attention very quickly and had me mesmorized throughtout the entire series. It wasn't overwritten, like some tend to do. It got the story out there, and that's what I like. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best 'short stories' I have ever read, erotica or otherwise. I could not stop reading it, and while it had too much tragedy and real-world evil in it to use as a stimulating story, it is still one of the best ever. This should be published somewhere else other than this website so that more can read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Greatest story I've ever read. It sad or happy and nice erotica. Hope posibble put more story of ch. 07

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed this story very much. It was light and fun to read.The writer is good in laying out the story. I wish there was more stories written this well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best ever written

This is the best story that I have ever read on the website, sounds true. Hell that could be the only way that everything you described fell into place perfectley. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Sounds like an interesting life!!!

texsontexsonalmost 19 years ago
how did it happen

this is a very good story . i think i enjoyed it more than any i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good story

well as this story is a couple of years old and i just found it the only thing i can say is what everyone else has said that the story is well written i could almost buy this in book form so please keep it up well done

David48David48over 18 years ago
True?

Doesn't matter really. Good people here. A lot of love and many good times ahead no doubt. Good people...good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing.

I have to say that I think this is possibly the best story I have ever had the pleasure to read on this site. You are a fantastic author, and your story was amazingly well written. I really am at a loss for words after readings this, so I'll say: Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

This is the first story on Literotica that I HAD to read from beginning to end. (and I was also hoping/praying that it wasn't going to finish with a 'to be continued' too).

I had a read a lot of books and you have the skills to take your writing to a broader landscape.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
novel

my god this should be a life story in a novel. i was expecting a story about sex and what i got was one about love, life, commitment and the warmth everyone needs.

this has to be THE greatest story i've ever read on the internet, it is truly amazing. I'm so glad things turned out for you and i hope you live and long and happy life together.

andrew taylor, scarborough, england, U.K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Love the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A++++

That was a great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you a published author?

The best story I have read on this or any other site. Many of us believe that we can 'write' but your prose, style, character drawing and scene-setting puts you in a class of your own. I hope that I will someday find an inspirational soul-mate like yours. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Wonderful!!!

I really loved this story!!!! It was written well and the storyline was wonderful. You are a very talented writer. Please keep up the spectacular work. Love ,BRhoney!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice story.

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the story! Hope you continue writing.

*peace*

~ Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Loved it, loved it, loved it

I have never read a story on Literotica that was so beautiful and so moving that I cried. instead of getting

off. I never expected to find a story on this web site that could touch me so deeply.

You are certainly a writer that could find commercial success on a par with some of the best authors out there today. Yours is a love story with sex, not just a sex story alone. Thank you, and good luck. Keep writing.

D. Starks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

This was an amazing story... it enticed me from beginning to the end... I couldn’t stop reading it till I finished... Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm glad I discovered this after Ch 6 was written

There are few multiple chapter stories that I read in a night but I read all 6 chapters back to back for this one. If I had to wait for the next chapter I think it would have driven me crazy in anticipation!! The character development is without equal for most of the stories on this site and I thoroughly enjoyed the story as I would enjoy reading a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Once I you start you can't stop reading

Great story! You should start publishing books. They would sell for sure.

matterfactmatterfactalmost 17 years ago
Now what?

I'm a slow reader so it took me awhile, but I finished it. I was so caught up in the story, I feel as though I know the characters, it was loke being lost in a movie. I hope to read more from you.............

This is my 2nd comment to the saga..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope there is more to this story

This was a fascinating story. I couldn't stop reading it. It isn't the typical lust and leave story where the father gets into his daughter's pants and passes her around like an h'or de ouerve at a party. It had depth and true feelings all around. Hope you tap into more gut feelings and put them out there with those of us who aren't into just porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Spectacular,Phenominal,[Beautifull]

A love story.It inspired me,enthrauled me,amused me,at times it had me in stitches.Beautifully crafted.THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story with a good story line. Keep writing these perfect stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
outstanding

I didn't vote on all your story until the end, but I wanted you to know I read them all(this series). And you drew? me into the story. I think you write very well I enjoyed it.

sargedog1sargedog1over 11 years ago
some much a pleasure

I don't know when this series was first written and it is obvious I am in on the tail end of the group of readers.

I feel it is imperative that I at least give salutations to such a graceful and skilled writer. This story has such well built characters that I was drawn to form images in my head of all of them, even the ranch house. Yet you never really describe much of them. You're very good at constructing and maintaining suspension of disbelief affording even more enjoyment to the reader.

I too would agree this story belongs in the top ten lists. Some would complain it wasn't gratuitous enough not recognizing the air of honor that bestows upon the very proud and private protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You are almost as good as Harrold Robbins.

joeyslair@aol

tacobell1tacobell1about 10 years ago
wow

I think its the first series i read thoughtfully more than a strokepiece. good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Movie.

That's all I'm saying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous