How Did You Know? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's blank little man. There ain't shit on it. Now I don't know if you had pictures of my girls on it or not, but everything you had on that drive is gone. So you take that, and get the hell off my property."

"I ain't gonna walk home." He says defiantly, "you give me a ride."

"Tommy," I say, and pat my holstered gun, "you can die right where you stand, or you can take a hike. What'll it be?"

He drops his head, and starts walking to the road.

Becky comes over to me, puts her arm around my waist, leans her head into me, and smiles. You know what? At that very moment I think I went over the edge, I'm beginning to think I could love this woman for a long, long time.

"Tommy, get your damn table cloth out of my truck on your way through the garage." I yell after him.

Tommy changes direction and goes through the back door of the garage, retrieves his table cloth and heads out the open door, down the drive and out of sight.

The fire is spewing black smoke now as the plastic ignites and the stench is starting to back us away from the barrel. Beth asks who wants coffee and after Becky and I agree we do, we all head into the house.

"How did his pants get so wet?" Becky asks.

"He pissed himself." I said.

"What? What did you do?" She inquires.

"Nothing," I say, "He didn't like staring down the barrel of my gun I guess."

"You're a piece of work Phil," Becky says, "I think that's why I love you."

We sit and stare at each other for a minute, and then she gets up, comes over to me and settles into my lap.

"Dad, thanks for that." I owe ya, Beth says.

"That's fine, don't worry about it. Don't ever do something like that again, but don't worry about it." I say, and turning to Becky finish with: "You okay now."

She nods her head before she speaks, and then says, "I think it's really over now, all of it, every last little bit of it." She's got tears in her eyes, and I put my arm around her waist and pull her tight. She lays her head on my shoulder and smiles at Beth.

"Guess I am getting a new mom huh?" Beth asks.

"We'll see honey," I reply, "I think that's a possibility."

Becky just smiles, leans harder into me and kisses me on the cheek.

Neat lady I'm thinking and I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch.

EPILOG

That was a bit over a year ago. Since then, a lot has happened. Rebecca Lynn has gone from princess to queen; she's my wife. This woman is in love; okay, so am I, I admit it, how could I not be? We've all quit smoking and I found a funny thing happened when I did. My dick gets harder now, than it ever did when I smoked, which Beck enjoys, and I kind of smile about. Didn't know tobacco could affect a guy down there, but apparently it does.

The three of us hang out, do all sorts of things together and we're closer now than we've ever been. Yes, to answer your question there were times I still had sex with Beth, but never in front of Becky; she understood, and was okay with it. Well, that was until a month ago when she found out she was two months pregnant. I had my vasectomy undone as soon as we were married and we await the birth of our first child in about six months. Christ, who'd have ever figured I'd be a father again. Who'd have ever thought that modern medicine could clear the scar tissue from Beck's fallopian tubes, and she'd become fertile? Doctor doesn't know yet if it's a boy or a girl, but it doesn't matter to either of us. Actually, my grandson's think it's the neatest thing that's ever happened, and they worship the ground Becky walks on for making me so happy.

Anyway, when Becky found out she was pregnant, she put her foot down.

"Jesus Christ Phil," she said, "You could knock her up, and wouldn't that be grand?"

Well, she was right and then something unexpected happened. Bethany meets this young lawyer from the law firm I use and those two seem to be really falling in love. He's a nice guy and I'm so tickled for Beth that she's found someone.

Life does take a lot of strange twists and turns, and while at times I still feel pangs of guilt over what Beth and I did, I'm so in love with Becky and life itself that it doesn't last too long.

Periodically, I might add another chapter to this story about us, because I still love surfing the net, reading stories on Literotica, and wondering how many of the things people write about are actually true, but you know what? Writing this has been therapeutic for me, I'm glad it's out, I'm happy for telling you about it, but most of all I'm happy for the life I now have.

I gotta go though. Becky's hollering at me to get off the damn net, and I'm wondering what could be so important at nine o'clock at night? Oh, I think we all know what she wants, and that warmth, that love, that feeling of closeness can never be found here. Wouldn't you agree?

12