All Comments on 'How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 03'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LeBonhomme,

Don't, please, delete the previous comment. I've always thought this Anonymous was just a half-ass, but now he's revealed that I underestimated him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I've read on literotica -- not the usual jump and hump in three minutes. It reminds me of my first experiences (which were not in the back seat of a car, thank you).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Anon - Who are you to do any banning?

I see that one of the trolls that infest "Loving Wives" has accidentally strayed into another genre.Perhaps someone would be good enough to guide the poor soul back to his proper cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It looks like everyone calls themselves "Anon," now.

Just please don't assume every "Anon" is the same one.

A writer will mention what a "bad" Anon said, but there's a whole slew of them!

Talk about privacy! Afraid-- anyone--at the library or bookstore you go to will cry out--that's that terrible person!

Well, for the record, THIS Anon lives with her animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think "Loving Wives" sounds like

Mormons &/or Hobby Lobby "Christian" women

who are REALLY into getting on their knees and performing for the-love-of-god for all they're worth.

How did I learn?

I felt it, unzipped him, pulled out the object of my desire (but only with--him--attached to it)--

loved it. Then I wrote about it and had it published--showed it to him and he blushed and said, "An I thought I was another face in your twat!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What upset me about one "Loving Wives" story I read--

I can't remember the title of the story, now. But,

one idea I especially disliked was this married woman who had abused another woman into a "threesome," degraded this naive woman, pressuring this woman to watch her, the wife, perform sex acts upon the married woman's husband, and "training" the naive woman to copy her--if the naive woman wouldn't or couldn't, she basically should just slit her wrists--she wasn't a ho, so was worthless.

(Oh, the genuine slut demanded that this timid, inexperienced woman call herself a slut. This is the kind of thing that could make young, insecure persons kill themselves. This is BULLYING.)

Oh. A complication--both women were married. The "experienced" woman brutally chastised the innocent as possibly not being a "good" wife and doing her duty by sucking her husband off--no mention of whether the lowly wife deserved or had a marital right to receive pleasure from her legal husband. Or whether the--should be--subserviant wife EVER had an orgasm. No mention of whether her husband--and/or herself wasn't even heterosexual--or just--god forbid--just plain didn't care for oral sex, or maybe any sex at all. Or had illnesses that precluded sex.

Who cares? The meek wife was merely a woman.

And, just by the way, in the year 2014 why is ANY female being called a "slut"?

I'm going to share this with ethical friends. Who care about the--"normal"--ideas I've expressed here.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments, even the first one, since two other comments replied to it, and maybe the very complimentary comment was inspired to rebut it. They also demonstrate that "anon" is not = "anon". I have heard elsewhere that trolls prey on "loving wives" stories. The two comments on that subject are off thread here. I could delete them for that reason but will let them stand, just ask that that discussion be taken somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How did you get so interested in how women learned?

Was it that from your experience, most--or a lot of--women didn't want to?

But it seems like you lucked up.

So, what do you think the difference is between girls/women who love it and women who maybe find it repugnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like what you've written

and relate to it.

(I had to restrain myself from saying something obscene--but definitely not mean!)

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 9 years agoAuthor
@ “How did you get so interested ...”

Aren't most of us curious about “how women learned” - those who did? I can imagine that even other women could be curious, either seeking inspiration to want to like it, or wondering how/why another woman does, knowing that they find it repugnant.

If we only knew why some do and some don't.

I wish it were from my experience. Fantasy is unfortunately better than fact, but then maybe I wouldn't have fantasized here – gentlemen don't tell.

@ “I like what you've written”

Thank you. My curiosity about how you “relate to it” suggests a couple of possibilities, liking to think that the story could tickle the fantasy of a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous