How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Just don't both of us try to jump at once."

"Bottom one first, me or you?"

"Me; I love it that way."

We went to his bed. I flung back the covers, and he lay down, his wonderful cock bobbing over his hair. Something new already, since I had always been pinned under youngsters who didn't know how to satisfy a girl. I moaned and straddled him. Did he want me to guide his cock to my wet pussy? He nodded, waiting; he expected me to -- like the other women this way? I wanted to hold it, and did, moving my hips up over it. My first real man's cock in my hand, about to sink into my aroused pussy! He nodded again with that aroused expression and reached up to hold my breasts. I thought I knew where my vagina was, but had to rub the head of his cock a little to find it, then with a groan, my hips sank down and forced his cock up in my tight pussy.

It surged, and we both moaned. He squeezed my breasts and then fondled my nipples, making my pussy squeeze his cock. He nodded with another moan. Whatever those kids had been doing, it wasn't this! What did a woman on top do? Just fuck up and down on his cock? How many had?

"Rock your hips, do anything that feels good," he murmured. God, he was great, recognizing my inexperience! I rocked my hips to and fro. It felt so good, feeling his cock moving a little in me, but enough to make my pussy clutch it and make it twitch; no wonder he wanted me on top.

* * *

Annie suddenly broke off her story and looked at me and said:

"This is getting way too long. You asked about cocksucking, and I haven't even really started fucking him yet."

"But it's been delightful getting this far, and it's sounded just like you. Pity that you didn't just jump in his bed weeks before."

"Hm-hmm! After him, I was a little faster. Hmm? I guess in that sense of the word too."

"Mmmm! My good luck! I didn't think you were 'fast', like that, but we didn't take as long, and, well, you let me think I was being more forward than I expected. Get on with your story, can't leave you two waiting in the middle of fucking. Oh, I was kind of hoping that in the bathroom, he would tell you that he wanted to lick your pussy and that you would have understood that he wanted to you to suck his cock, but -- respect -- he didn't."

Annie chuckled and replied:

"I think that I was too, after my thoughts about what else he could like, but I couldn't bring myself to suggesting that I had an inkling about oral sex. I'll try to keep it short, until I get to what you want to hear."

"Kind of a pity, but go ahead," I replied.

* * *

Yeah, well, you know how we fuck like that, and he and I did. My first time on top, experimenting, it had to be a special thrill. Our first time together; it seemed like it was for him too. Then we were lying together, and then I did venture to ask him what else we could do.

With some hesitation, he asked me if I knew about oral sex, and I told him that I knew that it was something he could do and that I could do, just in those words. He said that he loved to do it, and I said something about loving anything he could do with my pussy.

Oh, I did. Did I say to him anything about his going to have to taste himself? No, afterwards, after I had come all over his face, he told me that he liked tasting his own semen when he found it that way. Sure, I understood that he was suggesting that it didn't taste so strange that I couldn't also like it, indirectly suggesting that it was now my turn.

As I was moving down between his legs, he told me that it was very selfish of him to want me to suck his cock. He didn't say it with those words, but I understood that he must know that it would be especially good for him. That was just what I hoped after all our talk and his finally having given in -- without ever saying directly that he would. Trying to make it especially good for him was the least I could do, all I could do for him.

With that positive attitude, I was eager to do it. I wanted his cock in my mouth, wanted to caress it with my tongue, was so delighted and pleased when he moaned, especially when my tongue discovered that funny sensitive spot behind the head of his cock. I hadn't really seen a cock before, didn't know it was there. Oh, it was good! I just loved it, the way it felt in my mouth and on my tongue and that it aroused him so much.

Before that, those boys cocks had just felt good in my pussy, a lot more arousing for them, of course, but I didn't have the idea that I wanted to arouse them, and they sure did act like they were concerned about arousing me. We just fucked, each of us thinking about ourselves. But this was all different, his licking my pussy too, of course.

Each of us was just wanting the give the other one pleasure, selflessly, but he loved to do, and I was learning that I did too. This is the wrong context to quote the Bible: 'better to give than to receive,' but that is the way I was feeling, still do. And as he had said, if was selfish to ask me to do it to him, but I was wanting to -- for him. But I was also wanting to know what it would be like when he had his orgasm; anything less wouldn't be giving him his full pleasure.

I already knew the feeling of his cock twitching in my mouth, and then his hips rocked up once. It must be getting better for him, I thought. The moans I heard also sounded more aroused. A few seconds later, his hips rocked up again, and then again after a few more seconds. I thought it was like how my hips moved before I gave myself an orgasm. That was so arousing, the anticipation, the promise that I was going to have one. Then his hips began to twitch up in closer sequence -- like mine did. It was going to happen! I was going to give him his orgasm!

If he had had any control of his hips till then, suddenly he obviously didn't. He groaned, and his hips thrust his cock deeper in my mouth, and a great shot of his semen hit the back of my throat, I tried not to bite his cock as I had to swallow, and then more shot in my mouth. So much, so good for him! I loved it, that I could make him come so much!

Oh, it tasted strange, of course, but I had wanted it, maybe didn't want it to taste that strange, but since it did, I wanted it to, wanted to like it. Like I still do.

* * *

Annie looked at me with satisfied smile and asked:

"Good enough description of how I learned to love to suck cocks?"

"Mmmm! Um-hmm, look at mine."

"Oooh! It doesn't want me to again, already?"

"You shouldn't tell such an arousing story."

"You asked for it."

"I guess so, just didn't know it would be so good."

"Just the truth, nothing but the truth."

We chuckled and then I said:

"It would be unfair to ask, but since I know you stay with him two years, what happened?"

"Lots more of that, of course. Now I sometimes wonder if we did it so much because that was our main connection. Married couples start on a different basis, I presume, and then are hitched to each other. Oh, he had been married. We talked about that once, when he told that she had never sucked his cock, but that wasn't the reason for their divorce he assured me, different expectations of how it would be together.

"Of course, we were only together for two years and maybe didn't get around to testing that sort of thing. That's what we did together, and we sure did, and probably unconsciously avoided the little differences that can upset married couples, wanting each other to be like they want them to be."

She looked at me a little surprised, then shrugged and said softly:

"Maybe something to remember."

That reminded me that I knew she was engaged to man back in her country. I nodded, and we were silent for a few moments. She shrugged again and said:

"Anyway, after a couple of nights, we pushed the beds together. At the end, we separated on very good terms. I had a better job and could afford my own flat. We gave it each other very nice presents, you know that brooch I have. I couldn't afford anything like that; gave him a very nice wallet with a picture of me, telling him that he didn't have to keep it."

"Very nice, all of it. Remember our first kiss?"

"Of course! How many times had we seen each other before that?"

"Not many. Where did we get the wishbone?"

"I can't remember that either, just that we had it, sitting in your van, and that you won."

"And you didn't look like you would mind, if I wished for a kiss."

"Hm-hmm! You might have gotten one anyway, without the wishbone."

"Better with it -- not the kiss -- that I had an easy excuse to wish for one."

"You needed one? And I was all worried about what you could wish for."

"What would you have wished for?" I asked.

"At least a kiss, and if we had kissed already, maybe then next better thing."

Oh! What could that have been?

She smirked and said:

"Well, I wouldn't have been fresh enough to ask you just to let me do something, so I guess I would have had to ask you -- selfishly -- to do it to me."

"Neither of us had to ask that first night when we were camping alone."

"Nope! And you were the one to turn around, before you could imagine how much I wanted you to."

"Just so you could suck my cock?"

"That's going to cost you! Not before you lick my pussy so good that I forget you said that!"

Oh yes, the wishbone and kiss also happened with the girl whom I've called Annie here.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers