All Comments on 'How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 05'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@ Nicely Done: well put!

I wish my first time had been half so good. Half? A quarter so good, even less, still better than it was. I did wonder how Peggy's sister would have answered the question about how she learned to love cocksucking.

I have a theory about that blow-hard that keeps complaining. He suffers from erectile dysfunction and is entirely frustrated, can just shoot his mouth off.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 10 years agoAuthor
"Nicely done"

The title of the longer comment referred to one titled "Nicely Done," which I saw, but which has subsequently been removed by "administration." I don't know why, stealing a complimentary comment to my story, also with a comment about the other short comment. . The longer comment has tickled my fancy:: how would Peggy's sister "learn to love cocksucking."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Girls can have orgasms while on their periods--

I've been skipping around with the stories in this series, so maybe the "being on her period" was in a previous section.

And we can cum on our periods without spilling any blood on our partner.

She can rub against you. You can rub her through her jeans. Being on her period can make her pussy more swollen than usual. She'll often come more and better.

If she's willing, don't neglect her pussy during her period. A swollen pussy begs to be rubbed.

R.G.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I've had LOT'S of orgasms on my period--

I've been skipping around with the stories in this series, so maybe the "being on her period" was in a previous section.

And we can cum on our periods without spilling any blood on our partner.

She can rub against you. You can rub her through her jeans. Being on her period can make her pussy more swollen than usual. She'll often come more and better.

If she's willing, don't neglect her pussy during her period. A swollen pussy begs to be rubbed.

R.G.

leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, R. G.

I know, I know! Had a girlfriend once who did, could, and didn't object to my licking her pussy with a string hanging out. But she didn't want to do it to me, ever. :-(

In this story, however, I didn't think that teenagers would try that.

In another story of mine here, they both have no problem with that, a sibling story, but I can't remember its title. Thanks for the confirmation that women can enjoy it during their periods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really (sorry?) cute--

an cute is--cute. See Dan savage.

Paragraph 6, pg. 1 (I think) is really hot. And cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I meant paragraph 6, pg. 3

Very hot in my humble opinion.

You know that old (Southern?) expression. You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous