How Do We Look, Baby?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

Removing his fingers, I began making a show of licking them clean. I smiled as Chad's eyes widened and he began to breathe heavier at the sight of my soft pink tongue. I turned my head and giving Greg a big smile said, "You were such a good boy, Chad. I think you deserve a reward, I think I'll show Greg what a man who can please a woman gets as a thank you."

Sliding my legs back until I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows, I grabbed Chad by his jeans and pulled him right up to the bed. His crotch was level with my face and after playfully flicking my tongue across his stomach; I unsnapped his jeans and slowly pulled his zipper down. Licking my lips in anticipation, I pulled one side of his jeans over and smiled at the sight of his pubic hair.

"Bad boy," I said as I pressed my lips hard to his lower stomach, leaving a perfect set of red lips on his skin. "You're not wearing any underwear!"

"Because I knew I was coming over here to fuck you." He said, "I..."

Chad lost his cool and released a soft moan when I reached in and wrapping my fingers around his thick cock, pulled it from his jeans.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, losing my own cool.

Chad's cock wasn't just big, it was fucking huge! Not just long, but so thick, I could barely wrap my hand around it. As he pushed his jeans down I began to slowly pump his cock in my hand. I couldn't believe how hard he was and after a couple of strokes squeezed it. Chad moaned and a squirt of precum shot from the tip and dribbled down his shaft. Bringing his cock to my face, I stuck my tongue out and catching the line of precum dripping from it, slurped it into my mouth. I closed my eyes and sighed at the taste of him.

Opening my eyes, I parted my lips and began to lower my head, eagerly ready to take him into my mouth. I heard a bang and Greg screaming behind the gag. I had been so caught up in the beautiful cock in my hand, I had forgotten about him. Turning my head to look at him, I placed Chad's huge cock alongside my face and rubbed it against my cheek. I moaned at the feeling of his sticky precum on my face and bringing the tip to my lips, smiled and asked, "How do we look baby?"

Greg yelled something then made a show of tightly squeezing his eyes shut. I picked up the remote and pressed the button. Greg grunted, but kept his eyes closed. In rapid succession I hit the button twice and Greg's eyes flew open.

"That's right, you watch." I hissed at him while still stroking Chad. "Look at this Greg, know what this is? It's a cock, a real one, not like that little thing you used to tickle me with. "Oh, no" I gave Chad's cock a quick kiss. "This is what a real one looks like and I am going to enjoy every inch of it!" Reaching up, I pushed the remote into Chad's hand. "Do me a favor, baby. I'm going to be busy giving you a nice blow job, so you make sure he keeps watching!"

Chad started to answer, but it turned into a loud moan that made my pussy gush as placing my lips around his head, I quickly took him deep into my mouth. I moaned as well, moaned at the sensation of his incredibly hard flesh sliding between my soft lips and filling my mouth. I had to open wider to be able to take him further down and groaned at the taste and feel of his precum sliding down my throat. I withdrew him from my mouth and holding his cock up, placed my tongue at the base of his shaft and slowly licked my way back up to the tip.

Chad was breathing heavily and looking up at him, I saw his eyes locked on my tongue sliding around his swollen head. I licked down the other side of his shaft, then ducking my head, made him gasp by sucking his balls into my mouth. I heard Greg yelp once, then again and Chad say, "Hey, you're missing the show!"

"Tell him, baby," I whispered, then began swirling my tongue around his balls.

Chad's hand slid into my hair and I felt a flood of moisture through my pussy as he pulled my head up along his shaft. I started jerking his cock in my hand while massaging his balls in the other and smiling up at him asked, "Tell me what you want, Chad."

"I want you to suck my cock." He said with no hesitation, "I want you to show me how much you like having an actual dick in your mouth."

He wasn't kidding because what a dick it was. I teased myself by sitting there with my face inches away while I continued to pump him. Sliding my hand from his balls I placed it under my other hand and started jerking him with both.

"Two hands," I purred, "Oh, baby I can't wait for this to be in my pussy! But first," I flicked my tongue across the tip, "I want it between these lips."

With no further hesitation I opened wide and took as much of him into my mouth as I could. Chad moaned as I immediately started bobbing my head. I moved slowly at first, getting used to his size, then began picking up speed. I kept my hand moving as well, following my lips and jerking him off as I blew him. I opened my mouth wider and pushing higher up on my arms, started taking him deeper. Chad's fingers clenched in my hair and I became aware of him pushing and pulling as I sucked him.

He wasn't being rough, more like guiding my mouth up and down his delicious young cock. Despite the fact I had just cum damn hard a few minutes ago, I began grinding my hips into the bed, rubbing my pussy on the soft sheets as I thought of this huge cock pounding my pussy. I angled my head and pushing my mouth down, managed to take him all the way down until my lips touched the base of his shaft. I held him there and slowly shook my head before slipping my tongue out along his balls.

"Oh fuck!" Chad moaned, "Oh man, damn your wife can suck cock!"

I heard Greg yelp then again and again.

"That's right," Chad said his voice shaking as I began working my mouth back up the length of his cock. "Watch your wife suck my cock, look at her loving it, just like I'm going to love fucking her!"

Damn that sounded good! I popped Greg's cock from my mouth and again looking over at Greg made a show of sliding my tongue up and down his long hard shaft. Wrapping my lips around the side of his cock I slid my mouth back and forth. Chad turned my head and opening my mouth, I let his shove his cock into it. I remained still as he slowly pumped his dripping prick in and out of my mouth, then taking his other hand, I put it on my head and taking him deep, held him there.

Chad wrapped his hands in my hair and began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I tightened my lips around his shaft and looking up into his eyes encouraged him by moaning and pushing my mouth further down his cock. Taking his cue, Chad started moving faster, shoving his cock all the way into my mouth before quickly pulling it out. I moaned as Chad began thrusting harder and I could feel the wet sheet pressing against my sopping pussy.

My nipples were hard and I was moaning around his cock as he continued to fuck my mouth in front of my husband. I heard Greg groaning behind the gag and Chad removed one hand from my hair. I heard Greg cry out and Chad immediately started driving his cock into my throat.

"How's that look? How do I look fucking your wife's face? Love it, don't you? I know she does!"

I moaned my approval and started shoving my mouth forward to meet his plunging cock. Chad was breathing heavy and I could feel his thighs beginning to tremble. Reaching between his legs I started caressing his balls with my long nails and he released a soft whimper that made my pussy heat up even more. He was starting to fuck my mouth even harder, his hips jerking as he began to get close. I looked up into his eyes and saw he was sweating and staring wide eyed at the sight of his huge cock being devoured by the hot cougar he'd been dreaming of.

I angled my head slightly and saw Greg was watching. His entire body was trembling and he kept shaking his head back and forth as if telling himself he wasn't really watching his wife sucking another man off. Chad gasped and started slowing down. I wasn't sure if he was trying to hold off or just afraid he would shove his massive cock too deep in his excitement. Either way I wasn't going to be denied the pleasure of his cumming in my mouth and began bobbing my head rapidly, taking him all the way down to his balls each time.

"Oh...oh fuck, Brenda," he moaned, "That feels so....oh fuck!"

Chad cried out as driving my mouth all the way down on his cock I gave his balls a gentle squeeze. He exploded in my mouth and I squealed delightedly at the feeling of his thick hot cum flooding my mouth. Chad began moaning and jerking his hips as his cock continued to erupt, sending spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth and down my throat. I moaned and gurgled around his squirting cock and kept sucking as hard as I could.

Chad's moans turned into whimpers and his hips twitched each time I sucked hard on the tip of his dick. He stopped moving and moaned softly, then gasped as sucking hard I milked a couple of more drops from him. Carefully sliding him from my mouth, I raised my head over his dripping cock and looking Greg in the eye, opened my mouth and let Chad's cum drool back out and onto his cock. Greg closed his eyes, but quickly opened them with a cry of pain as Chad zapped him.

Smiling at him through my cum coated lips I stuck my tongue out and began lapping Chad's cum off his cock. I made a show of slurping it up and Greg released a pathetic moan as he watched. I sat up and smacking my lips asked Chad, "You like that, baby? Did I do a good job? It wasn't easy. He's so small it never even hit the back of my throat!"

"I..." Chad stopped and grabbing my shoulders pushed me hard sending me onto my back.

"Oh, I like that!" I cooed and sliding up on the bed, watched with my pussy dripping as Chad removed his jeans and climbed up onto the bed.

"That's it, come right up here." I beckoned him with my finger and as he crawled up between my legs, lifted them up in the air.

"Damn you're wet." Chad whispered.

"You got me that way, making me cum then getting me all hot by fucking my mouth!"

I pushed my hips up and reaching down, Chad grabbed the sides of my thong and slid them down my hips. I put my legs up straight and moaned as he peeled the thong from my pussy. He slid it up my long legs and with a smirk tossed it at Greg, hitting him in the face.

"Take a whiff. It's your last." I told him, and then moaned when Chad leaned over and started sucking on my nipple.

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back as he tongued first one nipple then the other. I looked down along his powerful back and amazing ass and sighed at how good he looked between my legs. I could feel his still hard cock pressing against my thigh. It was all I could do to resist telling him to start fucking me, but I felt Greg deserved a full show and I certainly deserved a good pussy licking for once. As good as Chad's tongue felt bathing my nipples. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed.

"Your turn baby. Get down there and show that slob how to take care of a woman."

"Yes ma'am."

Chad smiled and after kissing each of my hard pink nipples, started sliding down my body making a show of tonguing my stomach on the way down. I glanced over at Greg and with a sigh grabbed the remote and hit it. When his eyes popped open again, I glanced down to see Chad settling down between my legs and frowned.

"Hmmm, you're not really going to get to watch like that." Snapping my fingers I laughed and told Chad, "Hold on."

I slid right to the edge of the bed and lifting my left leg put my heel on Greg's sweaty shoulder, pressing my foot against his hot cheek. I spread my other leg as far as I could and Chad swung his leg over it so he no longer directly between my legs. I angled myself a little more so my legs were now spread in front of Greg and reaching down spread my pussy open. Chad leaned forward, but I began sliding my fingers through my lips.

"How's that look Greg? How's my pretty pussy look? Nice and wet because Chad actually played with it. You better keep your eyes open baby, because trust me this is the last look you're getting at the pussy you don't deserve anymore."

Sliding my fingers back up, I spread my lips as far as I could and tapping my clit told Chad, "Come on, lover. Make my pussy purr."

Chad leaned forward and keeping his face to the side made a show of flicking his tongue around my clit.

"How do I look, asshole?" he asked, then caused me to squeal as he sucked my clit into his mouth.

Greg closed his eyes and I thumbed the remote. This time I held it down and Greg cried out and jerked in the chair. I held the button down another few seconds until tears began to flow down his cheeks and letting it go whispered, "Watch, you son of a bitch, or I'll tape the button down."

I gasped and forgot about Greg when Chad slipped his tongue through my lips and plunged it into my overheated pussy. I rolled my eyes back as he began swirling it around inside me and sucking my juices into his mouth. Chad moaned at my taste and I could feel the length of his hot cock laying along the top of my thigh. He started rocking his head back and forth, his rigid tongue sliding in and out of me.

"Oh, look at you, tongue fucking me!" I cooed, "Damn! It's nice to be wanted!"

Chad slipped his tongue from my pussy and started slowly sliding it back and forth as he worked his way back up. I shivered as he took his time working the soft wet folds of my pussy. Reaching down I began running my fingers through his thick black hair while admiring his muscular arms draped across my legs. I turned my head to see Greg was indeed watching. I smiled at him and for fun lifted the remote. He flinched and with a wink I dropped it. I began sliding my foot back and forth across his cheek. He made a pathetic whining sound behind the gag, his eyes pleading with me.

I gave him a pout and was about to ask him how I looked again when instead what came out was a loud yelp as Chad shoved two fingers deep inside me. He hadn't done it gently and immediately began thrusting them hard into me. I gasped and began moving my hips in rhythm with his fingers. His tongue had once again found my yearning clit and was tracing slow teasing circle around it. He was staring up at me and with a smile I brought my hands up to my tits and began playing with my nipples. Chad started sucking my clit into his mouth and I groaned when he pushed a third finger into me.

"Oh fuck, Greg," I moaned, "His fingers are bigger than your dick!"

I looked down and realized, all kidding aside, I could barely see his shriveled dick between his legs. "Shit look at that little thing!" I sighed and added "At least you know I loved you, because I sure as hell wasn't with you for that!"

I stopped to squeal as Chad began thrusting his fingers harder and faster while sucking my clit so hard, his lips were making loud smacking sounds. I began to squeeze my nipples harder and moving my hips higher, arching my back as I could already feel another orgasm building within me. Part of me wanted Chad to slow down and tease me some more, but what the hell he could take his time next time. I had already decided that there would be a lot of 'next times' with Chad. I'd been neglected long enough and was going to take advantage of his lust for me as much as he would let me. I was going to use him to make up for a lot of lost time. I was truly going to be his Mrs. Robinson, his hot insatiable cougar his...

"Oh!" I gasped as I felt a shudder go through my body. I was so close! Chad was pumping his fingers so hard I could hear my pussy squirting around them.

My body still teetering on the edge I cried out, "Stick a finger in my ass!"

Chad didn't hesitate; bringing his other hand into play he shoved a finger hard into my extremely tight ass. There was a brief stab of plain then the incredible feel of his fingers sliding against each other through the thin skin between my pussy and ass. Chad started pumping it as fast as the rest of his fingers and throwing my head back I let out long loud squeal as I went flying over the edge. I came like an animal, head back, mouth wide open and wailing like a banshee. Dropping my foot from Greg's face, I wrapped my legs around Chad's shoulders and pinned his face to my convulsing pussy.

I howled again as his tongue and fingers continued to please me. The feeling of not just my pussy, but my ass contracting around his plunging fingers caused my hips to buck wildly, grinding my pussy hard into Chad's face. My hands left my nipples and grabbing Chad's hair I further shoved his still moving tongue against my quivering flesh. I gasped when I felt my back arch and my body seem to hesitate. I cried out in surprise and pleasure and my body spasmed, my pussy convulsed and I felt a gush of warm wet fluid flood out around Chad's fingers.

With a long shuddering moan, I let my legs fall limply from Chad's shoulders and lay there gasping for breath. Chad sat up between my legs and whispered, "Holy shit, Brenda."

I looked up to see his entire face wasn't just glistening, but my juices were dripping from his chin.

"Damn your wife cums hard." He said looking over at Greg and making a show of wiping his face off. "Then again I guess that's what happens when a woman goes without for so long."

"Speaking of going without." I said, still panting, "It's time for you to give this pussy what she really needs, that big fucking dick!"

Chad gave me a wicked smile and grabbing my ankles lifted my legs in the air. Sliding up so that he was kneeling directly between my legs, I moaned at the sight of his huge cock hovering over my pussy.

"Hold on." I whispered, "Greg can't see!"

I pulled my leg from his grasp and once again put it on Greg's shoulder. I angled over some more so that Greg could see Chad's cock against my pussy and groaned as he started rocking his hips, sliding his hard flesh through my wet lips.

"Oh, oh honey. Please don't tease!" I moaned, "Just give me that..."

I heard a pathetic whimper and looked over to see Greg was not only shaking his head, but was crying. There were huge tears flowing down his cheeks and I could make out the word please behind the gag.

"Now you know how I felt." I told him, and then looking at Chad said, "What the fuck are you waiting for? If I wanted to be teased I'd let him shove that little thing in there."

"Yes ma'am." Chad said and lifting my leg so that it was straight up against his chest plunged his cock into my sopping wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as his huge dick stretched my pussy wide as it drove into me.

Chad stopped when he was balls deep inside of me and began moving slowly, barely pulling himself out and letting me get used to him. I lay there gasping at the feeling of being so....full. I moaned as my pussy contracted around his huge dick and as much as I appreciated he was trying to go easy called out, "Just fuck me!"

I cried out as Chad obediently began slamming his cock hard, fast and goddamn deep into my desperate pussy. My pussy was so wet I could hear wet sucking sounds every time he pulled out. Chad wrapped one arm around my thigh and placing the other hand on my leg just in front of Greg's face called out, "How's this look, Greg? How do I look fucking your wife? How does Brenda look getting a real dick?"

"That's right baby!" I gasped as Chad repeatedly slammed his hard young dick into me. "How do we look now? See this? This is how a real man fucks his woman! See the look on my face? It's called satisfaction! Oh, fuck, this cock feel good!"

Greg released a sob from behind the gag and started to turn his head, but stopped when my hand closed over the remote. Damn straight he was going to suffer! I, on the other hand, was far from suffering. My pussy had gotten used to Chad's size and I was moaning every time he plunged inside of me. Above me, Chad looked amazing. He was sweating heavily causing the impressive muscles in his arms and chest to stand out even more. He was breathing hard as he fucked the shit out of me and the look on his face was nothing short of pure lust.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers