How Do We Look, Baby?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,230 Followers

I began thrusting my hips up to meet his descending cock and throwing my head back let out a cry of ecstasy as he pleasured me with his long hard strokes. I looked down and moaned at the sight of watching his long cock sliding in and out of my cock, he was glistening with my juices and as good as his fucking me felt I wanted to be able to take control for a while. Besides, I had a show to put on.

"Stop!" I called out.

Chad groaned, but as he had been the entire time listened to me and sat back on his knees.

"Get on your back!" I demanded.

Chad obeyed and leaning over I immediately took his hard wet cock into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of my pussy from his flesh and began sucking him hard and fast. I was kneeling alongside him and facing Greg. I stared directly into his eyes as I repeatedly deep-throated Chad's beautiful cock. Greg's eyes were wide and he seemed to now be incapable of even trying not to look. He was also beginning to sob loudly. For a second I began to feel for him, remembering our years together. Then the thought hit me that those years had meant nothing at all to him. Popping Chad's cock from my mouth, I winked, "How do I look baby?"

Sitting up, I swung my leg over Chad's hips and reaching back grabbed his cock. I guided it to my pussy and raising my hips drove down hard. We both cried out as I impaled myself on his long hard shaft. I paused and sitting straight up on him raised my hands over my head and made a show of slowly riding him. Chad looked up at me, his eyes wide and whispered, "Oh God. You look good, Brenda."

I smiled as I had the impression that remark was not just for show. The look of desire on his face and the soft moans he emitted as I ground my pussy onto his cock had me feeling sexier than I had in years. The fact that this gorgeous kid half my age desired me like this had me beside myself with lust and leaning down I placed my hands on his chest. I started raising and lowering my hips, slowly at first then faster and harder. Chad moaned as I began riding him hard and fast. His cock was plunging so deep inside me. I was yelping each time I came down on him and that caused me to go even harder.

I started pushing down with my hands, and was now driving down so hard Chad was beginning to bounce on the bed beneath me. I lowered myself all the way down and sliding my arms under him, moaned in his ear, "Fuck me!"

Chad wrapped his arms around my slender waist and raising his knees started slamming his hips up into me. I howled in his ear as his cock plunged hard and fast into my pussy. I could hear the sound of our flesh slapping together and he was fucking me so hard it was beginning to hurt a little. All that pain did, however, was fuel my lust and I began squirming against him, using my hips as much as I could. I turned my head to look at Greg and gasped, "You taking notes? This is how a real man fucks a woman. You'd have already cum by now, you fucking minute man!"

Greg moaned and pushing myself up from Chad I decided it was time to give him the final show, I'd saved the best for last and was more than ready to be taken as hard as Chad could manage. I slid off of Chad and got on my hands and knees facing Greg. Chad quickly sat up and getting on his knees behind me, grabbed my hips.

"Wait!" I called out and crawled forward.

Leaning off the bed I braced my hands on Greg's sweaty thighs and placing my face so close to his I could lick him if I wanted to, looked in his eyes and smiling said, "Come on baby, fuck me!"

Chad drove his cock into me so hard my eyes widened and I screamed "Oh my fucking God!" directly into Greg's face.

Greg flinched and tried to look away. I felt Chad move and Greg yelped as he must have picked up the remote. His eyes opened and he began emitting a high pitched whining sound as I looked him in the eye while Chad resumed fucking the shit out of me. I was yelping and moaning in his face as Chad was hammering away so hard, I could feel his balls slamming into me. He was so deep like this, I wouldn't have been able to not squeal, but why would I hold back anyway. As Chad continued his relentless assault on my sore, but very happy pussy, I began speaking,

"How do I look baby? How do I look getting fucked by a real man in our bed? How does it feel, you son of a bitch? Feels pretty fucking good to me!"

Greg was sobbing again and I rolled my eyes, "Aw, poor baby. Should have thought of that when you were fucking your slut! Hope you really like her because she's all you got now, you prick!"

I yelped as Chad somehow found a way to go even harder. I could hear him breathing like a bull and feel his hands trembling on my hips. He was getting close and as he pounded away on me I looked into Greg's eyes and recalled the one thing he'd always wanted and I'd never given him.

"Stop!" I moaned.

Chad moaned as well and stopped with his cock buried in my pussy.

"Pull it out." I whispered, when he did I said, "Now slide it up."

Chad slowly slid his cock along my wet pussy and I told him, "Higher."

Chad paused then I felt the tip of his cock press against my asshole.

"Go ahead," I told him, "Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me where he never has!"

Greg screamed behind the gag, but I couldn't hear it over my own cry as Chad pushed his long thick cock into my ass. I'd never had anything but a small toy up there and I whimpered as my ass felt as if it were tearing as he pushed further inside. Chad stopped and started sliding it out.

"We don't..." he began, but I cried out.

"I said fuck me!"

Chad paused then pushed his cock slowly all the way into me. I howled in Greg's face at the burning sensation in my ass as well over eight inches of cock was shoved in there. When Chad was all the way in he stopped and as he had done when he'd first started fucking me began to move slowly. I closed my eyes and taking a deep breath, yelled, "Fucking give it to me!"

Again Chad followed my command and started fucking my ass. I wailed as his huge cock tore into my virgin ass. I could feel my eyes bulging and so were Greg's in front of me. I cried out each time Chad entered me, but forcing myself to focus through the pain, hissed in Greg's face.

"How's this look? How do you like this punk kid getting what you never got from me? Maybe if you were a decent lay, I'd have let you. Maybe if you made me cum like, he did I would have given myself to you" I cried out as Chad began picking up speed and moaned "At least he appreciates it, don't you, lover?"

"I love it." Chad gasped, then laughed harshly, "How do I look fucking your wife's ass, Greg? How does she sound?"

How I sounded was pretty fucking loud as Chad was giving me what I asked for and was now brutally pounding my burning ass, slamming it as hard as he had my pussy. I began breathing through my mouth and forcing body to relax. I noticed it was beginning to hurt less as he continued to fuck me.

"That's right!" I groaned, "Fuck my ass, baby! Make me love it! Make me your little fucking pig!"

That must have gotten to him as Chad started fucking me so hard, I was rocking into Greg, my head bumping into his as Chad hammered away at me. I was squealing continuously as he savagely tore into me.

I gasped and jumped when I felt something brush my clit and turning my head saw Chad had reached around me and was rubbing my clit with his fingers. He had slowed up fucking me and as his fingers danced across my clit. I was amazed to feel my body already beginning to respond. I rested my head on Greg's shoulder and began moaning as he was now using long slow strokes in my ass while pressing hard on my clit.

"That's it, Brenda," Chad told me, "Go ahead and show Greg how much you love it. Show him what he's missing. Show him what a freak his wife wanted to be for him."

"Oh yes." I moaned as my legs began to tremble violently and I had to lean against Greg as my arms were having a hard time holding me up.

"But you're not his anymore are you?" Chad asked as he started fucking me harder again. "You're mine now aren't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" I cried feeling my body gathering itself for release.

"This is my ass isn't it? That's my pussy! I'm going to fuck your wife anytime anyway I want and she's going to love every fucking minute of..."

Chad was cut off by me throwing my head back and screaming at the top of my lungs as an even stronger orgasm than before tore through my already exhausted body.

"Oh my fucking God, Chad!" I howled as the amazing sensation of my ass contracting around his cock sent my hips bucking wildly.

I was moaning continuously, unable to say or do anything but continue to writhe and squirm as Chad held his huge cock deep inside my convulsing ass. He pulled back then started fucking me harder than before and my face an inch from Greg's, I began squealing like a stuck pig as he fucked me while I was still in the throes of orgasm. My arms gave out and I would have fallen into Greg, but Chad slid his hand from my clit and around my waist, holding me up as he fucked me.

Chad pulled me back so that I was completely on the bed and let me go. I slumped face first on the bed, my arms out to the side and my ass in the air while Chad continued to have his way with me. I groaned when he slipped his cock from my ass then cried out in pleasure as he immediately shoved it back into my sopping wet pussy. Chad started fucking the living shit out of me and as spent as I was I lifted my face to look at Greg and simply smiled at him as Chad started moaning loudly behind me. He gave my grateful pussy several more savage pumps then with a loud cry whipped his cock out.

"Hold it back!" I moaned and forcing myself to move sat up on my knees and opened wide.

Chad stood up, pointed his huge cock at my face and with a moan released his cock.

"Yes!" I cried as his first huge spurt of cum struck me on my lips and splattered into my mouth and all over my chin. The second shot caught me right on the tongue and I quickly pushed it out so it would drool down my chin. Chad was moaning and stroking his cock sending more of his hot thick cum into my face. I turned my head side to side letting him paint as much of my face as he could with his cum.

I saw Greg looking at me, the tears still flowing and laughed delightedly as Chad sprayed my face with yet another squirt of cum. Chad gasped and letting his cock go sank to his knees breathing hard and looking as spent as I felt. Grabbing his cock I bent my head and taking him into my mouth started sucking as hard as I could desperately trying to get each and every last drop from his drained cock.

"Fuck, right from your ass." Chad panted then added, "Your wife really is a pig. Too bad you never got to see it." He then laughed tiredly. "Oh, wait you just did!"

I pulled my mouth from Chad's cock and we both stayed there on our knees trying to catch our breath. I closed my eyes and waited for my body to calm down. The only sound in the room was our ragged breathing and Greg's pathetic whimpering. I could feel my body crashing from its adrenalin rush and felt a twinge of sadness at the fact I had just ended my marriage and in quite dramatic fashion. No, Greg had ended it, I just got to say goodbye in kind.

Opening my eyes I looked at Chad who looked exhausted, but was sitting there with a nasty smirk on his face as he stared at Greg. Reaching out I grabbed his cock marveling at how big it was even soft and after giving it a squeeze said,

"Okay, Chad, tell you what. Why don't you go into the bathroom and get the shower ready? Get the water nice and hot, but don't you start washing up. I'm going to meet you in there and after I soap up that hard body of yours I'm going to suck you hard and let you fuck me right up against the wall. How's that sound?"

"Goddamn." Chad laughed, "I might not be able to keep up."

"My mouth will keep you up. Now go ahead, I have to say goodbye to my husband."

Chad nodded and got off the bed as he passed Greg he laughed, "Hey thanks for letting me have your wife, asshole. She's the best fuck I've ever had."

Greg put his head down and sobbed as Chad left the room, closing the door behind him. I grabbed his hair and pulling his head up so he was facing me leaned forward and pressed my cum covered face against his. Greg squealed and tried to pull away, but my fingers were in his hair and I held him as I rubbed my face across his, smearing Chad's cum all over his face. Letting his hair go, I slipped off the bed and standing in front of him looked down and shook my head.

"How's that feel, Greg? How does it feel to sit there totally humiliated with cum on your face? Because that's what you did to me the last time I was stupid enough to try to please you. Guess I know why you couldn't get it up now. You were too tired from fucking your little slut. Well you can have her and now I'm going to be Chad's little slut and think of you every time I fuck him. Think about how much better he is than you."

Greg began rocking back and forth in the chair pleading behind the gag.

"I don't care what you have to say, Greg. If I wanted to hear the sickening sound of your voice I would have taken the gag off. Now here's what's going to happen now. I'm going to go fuck Chad nice and hard in the shower, then he's going to help me pack my things and take me to Karen's where I'm going to be staying for awhile."

I paused and thought for a moment. "Hmmm wonder if she would care if Chad spent the night? Nah, I'll have to help him get his own place. You don't mind if I use some of your money to get my boy toy a place, do you?"

Greg screamed something and I simply shrugged. While he kept yelling I reached over and grabbing his pillow used it to rub the cum from my face.

"Anyway, I'll be staying with Karen and you better not come by there. The next time I see your face is going to be in court, Greg and that cute little video Chad made for me is going to be all I need to get anything I want. This?" I pointed at him. "Will all be denied. Chad and I will claim this never happened and I already have Holly lined up to say I was with her all day today. You can try telling people what I did, but no one will believe you. Chad's going to take the cuffs and gag and collar from you when we're done. You can try to fight him if you want."

I looked down at his pathetic face and sighed as I felt a wave of emotion catch up with me.

"I loved you Greg. I really did. I thought you loved me too. Guess I was just stupid. Sorry it had to end this way, but you got what you deserved. Good luck with your slut."

I turned to walk away, but stopped when I saw the picture of us from the beach. The one I'd always loved. Picking it up I placed it on the bed in front of Greg and as I walked away said over my shoulder, "How did we look, baby?"

Author's note: Well that's it for my first entry into this category. I'm sure some will have enjoyed it, but many may not have. As I always say this is a free site and authors only payment is votes and comments, so whether you liked it or hated it, take a few seconds to let me know why. Thank you for reading, Lovecraft68