All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief Ch. 06'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
silverfox1946silverfox1946almost 11 years ago
Chapetrs 1 & 2 ?????

Where are the first two chapters?

GoldbugGoldbugalmost 11 years ago
OH PLEASE DON'T STOP

First off the first part is written by BobbyT awhile ago. There are two writers doing extended ending to the series and both are superb writers. I am enjoying the ending so much I don't want them to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh no you don't

Don't you dare to end this like that . Now that you got Bobby T out of the way . Finish it the Dezurtdawg way . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no no no

there has to be morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
It's just needed an epilogue.

It would have been nice to have a little epilogue to really finish the story.

You could have done Tommy and Kim's wedding where all the bridemaids, his mom, his aunt, her mom and the bride prepares the honeymoon orgy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
It seems as if the story could use another three or four more chapters.

There's a lot more to tell about Tommy's life and his harem.

There could be a couple of chapters just on Becky alone, not counting Amber and his mom plus his aunt. Hell... His Aunt is moving just to be with him to be able to fuck him all of the time.

It would be so hot and kinky if Becky, Emily, Amber and his mom and aunt all became pregnant by Tommy.

Then Kim and her group could have a lot more story to tell, wanting some alone time with Tommy to be able to fuck him and have him fuck them to submission.

I really hope that the Dawg will continue this story in the style that it has been presented in the past chapters, with all of the outrageous cumming and big cock and squishy pussy getting slammed

Thanks for the read...

davemargdavemargover 10 years ago
more needed

must concur with others as more is definitely needed for this story :)

excellent conclusion to BobbyT's start

david

ranger86ranger86over 10 years ago

that was great more of it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucktastic

just as good as "Family Matters" dezurtdawg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Great ending. I could could even go for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Needed...

I agree with the growing consensus. This story needs more there is so much that has been left open ended. Such as how does the events of bedding the cheer leaders affect his life at school plus there's a couple of character's I would love to see more of.

I'm not sure what the best solution would be more chapter's or an epilogue I just hope that you continue this story in the Dezurtdawg style. If not let me say great story continuation and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best of the best

I so enjoyed this commendeum of stories on Tommy and his search for relief for his terrible problem. the massive amounts of jism that have been discussed are splendid and I also added quite a bit myself into my morning coffee as I read these and jacked off my comparitively small little penis so many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Thanks for the great story, and as for the person typing the comment about maybe more episodes to come as the possibilities are there then I say hell yeah there is still a lot of ways that Tommy can go with here. It would be nice to read in a future chapter or twp os so if we see Tommy get Kim and maybe mom and aunt and maybe a couple more of the females in the story pregnant. As you can see I'm all into getting the mothers and aunts all pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonnerfl

This a really great story. The start that bobbyt is great and a great setup for dsrtdg's followup, but dsrtdg shouldn't have had to. However, having made that observation, I'm glad he did. I'm not generally a fan of 'more chapters' of a story that has ended, but this one has so much room to proceed that I say, 'why not'? How about he and Kim marry after college, but remain open to his current lovers? Though I'm not generally in agreement with most commentator's request for procreation, in this tale I think it could work. Or how about he Marries the second girl for whom he was her first. Pregnancy for the whole cheer leading squad (and not by accident since they all want his babies) would be an excellent dynamic to introduce. What happened to Becky? She just sort of disappeared after Kim was introduced. There are at least three cuckholded husbands here now, so what happens with them? Do they just bow to the superiority of his dimensions and stamina, or do they join in the games to give him a periodic break for rest&refreshment? There are so many roads to explore that more chapters are really needed. Great work.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
You took what you were given

enhanced it. improved it. expanded it. took it well beyond the original parameters, and, finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hoe-leeee-shit

FUCK YA THIS SHIT IS AWOSME (so many boners!) MY FRIENDS GOTTA READ DIS SHIT MANG! (Also in real live lol I'm half a inch longer than him) And I LOVED CH 5 And In My Own Words……Your Welcome

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Excellent !

"Well, there you have it, how I think BobbyT's story should have ended. Hope you enjoyed it!"

Well said an excellently written a pleasure to read ! 5 ***** 's , wish there were more to give .

Thanks

tx cracker

newtype2525newtype2525about 8 years ago
Oh man!

Why did this even have to end? Loved it!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
HAREM

Tommy has a Harem of CheerLeaders and Milfs and You Leave it Hanging. He should be going to College and Adding to his Harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It pays to be sure of yourself

Damn! The guys in this authors stories must carry a tape measure around with them all the time. They come up with the exact measurements of the girls and women in the stories all the time just looking at them.

And the line "This youngster sure new a lot about sucking cock" nearly made me fall out of my chair laughing. I can see him now thinking 'new, knew, which one should I use'. Made my day. Thanks a bunch.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bobby T. will be proud!

Picking up and then ending someone else's story could not be easy. You did a hell of a job. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

6one6oneover 3 years ago
You "nailed it"

Thanks for giving us closure, your appreciation for a great story shines through.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

SSSOOOOOO GGGOOOOOOODDDDD. Bobby T would be proud. This was an amazing ending to a wonderful fantasy. I've never been a fan of the humongous cock story but I need to say that I enjoyed this series very much. A great read. Thank you, Bobby T and dzurtdawg. 5 stars of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice job.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

this has been amazing!! I think we have found a worthy successor to FTDS and it doesn't get any better than that.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

What started out as a great story in the first three episodes just got a lot better in the second set of three. You did this series proud. Very exciting as most of our "members" will attest. As usual your writing is top notch and the editing is always great. Thanks for writing is very much appreciated 😊👍

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I believe you did BobbyT s story justice. The heat on this story just kept increasing. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a great, and fitting ending to Bobby T's already great story! You certainly did it justice with your continuation. I really believe he would like what you have done with his story. Well done! 5⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous