All Comments on 'How Excellia got Her Horns'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nicely done, but rife with typos.

Did the bull have to be black?

Not too subtle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

A+ work, never enough wild transformation/impreg stories. I hope you write more.

Some small suggestions, for one, early info dump and set up scenes could be tuned or compressesd. The story could have started with her buying the potion and you wouldn't have lost much that pays off later. This part is hard to do well so I don't blame you.

Sex scenes are hot, well imagined, and the wording is good. However, unlike your non-sex scenes, the erotic parts lose good paragraph structure. Don't be afraid of having a few single sentence paragraphs for emphasis. If there's dialogue, try to have it start a new paragraph unless it really needs to be linked with what's before.

I only took the time to suggest these because I liked the story, write more in this vein if you can.

mermaidminxmermaidminxalmost 9 years ago
5 thumbs up! (If I had 5)

I really love that you used an Amazon! I didn't expect to like the whole massive Minotaur cock thing but it was great! Very descriptive. I could do without the "baby batter" talk as I think phrases like that kill the mood but that's just me. Also... kudos to you for managing to find a place to use the word "snatch". I have to say I've never seen someone use that in a sex scene before. Very brave of you as derogatory vagina names are distracting. This one just made me laugh though. A great little story! I would totally read more if there were some but I could also see this standing alone. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Crap!

Five Stars! Amazing! I confess I didn't finish, because I "finished" halfway through the oral session. I just couldn't help myself! I can't wait to recharge and go back and read the finale!

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon5

Will there ever be a sequel to the Minotaur and amazon's escapades?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kinda sad that there is no sequel...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish