How Excellia got Her Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kargon's fat knob once more emerged from her gripping throat, pulling into her mouth, allowing her to desperately suck in a fresh lungful of air. Her lips and tongue worked wordlessly to please him as he looked down to meet her eyes. With the ability to breathe freely again, each exhalation came out in a whimper or a moan as her tongue lavished loving licks over his knob, lapping at the slit for every taste of pre-cum she could get. Every inch of his black shaft glistened and gleamed with her drool. Were all human females this whorish? He had a hard time believing it possible, their men would never be able to get anything done. This woman was clearly special. Fate had something other than warrior in mind for her, it seemed, she was much better suited to her current role. Slut. She was perfect for it. He wouldn't mind playing into fate's designs for the moment.

As Excellia felt a familiar pull on her skull, she instinctively pulled a deep breath into her lungs, the blanket of lust in her mind growing heavier as she inhaled the heady mix of his powerful musk and her own drool, smothering her thoughts beneath it. It was so lewd, so wrong. She should be allowing some male, some subhuman male at that, to use her like this. But as the head began to push at her throat once more, she tipped her chin up as best she could, to open herself to the invading cock. But her thoughts were soon silenced by the voice of something deep inside her, something that craved his fat shaft filling her up, craved more of the delicious cock-juice it produced, craved everything about the beastly dick.

Kargon began to drive his hips forward in earnest as he entered her throat again. He knew she could take it now, there was no need to hesitate. He plowed into her throat with a long, smooth, steady stroke, driving through the resistance with his undeniable strength until once again her lips reached the very root of his bull-cock. But this time, he didn't stop there. He once again began to drag his cock from her throat, her lips again sucking lewdly at his length as he pulled out in a steady, smooth motion. his head slipped from her throat again, filling her mouth once more, and she sucked in a new breath with a moan. again, he pushed forward, now holding her head still as he moved his hips. Again. Again. Again. Faster and faster. Soon he was fucking her face like it was nothing more than a sex toy, sawing in and out her lips with long, fast, smooth strokes, his gallon-sized cum-canisters swinging back and forth with his movements.

Excellia quickly found a workable rhythm in the forceful face-fuck. Each time his mammoth cokhead returned to her mouth, she took the opportunity to trade out a stale breath for a fresh one and steal another taste of his sticky, sweet precum. Each time it drove into her throat once again, she ground her hand against the soaked fabric of her loin-cloth. Each time it dragged back, she savored the sensations from deep inside her. The seemingly-endless mouth-fuck was blurring together into a continuum of pleasure, she couldn't keep track of time, she could barely keep count of the orgasms that rocked her body over and over, making her tremble and moan with lust as he ravaged her well-fucked throat. She could feel her core gripping, spasming with each powerful climax, her dripping slit desperately in need of the experience her throat was enjoying. Deep inside, she was frightened by this new side of her, this powerful, primal hunger for debauchery that was awakening under the touch of this beast. But another powerful climax struck her and the thought was forgotten under the pleasure.

Kargon's mighty chest rumbled with groans and moans of pleasure, punctuated by grunts of exertion as he used the human slut's mouth for his pleasure. His mountainous, muscular figure gleamed with sweat in the light of the setting sun. He drove his hips forward over and over, his muscles straining with effort each time he drove his mighty, meaty member into the amazon's throat like a piston. How long had it been? Time was all but meaningless to him as the pleasure of her lips and throat filled his mind. He'd been too focused on holding back, hoping to enjoy the intense sensation as long as possible. He could feel his efforts faltering, feel the oceans of pent-up seed boiling in his melon-sized balls, he could feel a threshold he'd never crossed before in his mind. His steely shaft bucked and jumped, trapped in the amazon's throat as he pumped relentlessly. His pace only accelerated as the precipice approached, the point of no return coming closer and closer as he barreled toward it, unable to stop, even if he'd desired it.

The amazon felt the minotaur's pace change, felt the mammoth meat buck inside her mouth, and she let out a whimper. He was fucking her lips so hard... It probably should have hurt, but there was only more pleasure. She struggled to keep up with this new pace, gasping for new breaths, her hand grinding into her dripping loincloth constantly now. She felt a familiar tension building in her core, like a spring coiled tight and ready to release, or a balloon inflating to its very limits. She moaned around the invading shaft. She could feel something happening, something new. She didn't know what, but something inside her did. It knew, and she felt a warm assurance, a certainty, emanating from her core. Somehow, she knew it would be... indescribable.

Kargon's hips bucked forward suddenly, uncontrollably, driven by primal instinct. He drove into her to the hilt, pressing his hips to her tightly-stretched lips. His thundering heartbeat made each vein throb against her gripping lips and the walls of her throat, mighty cock jumping with his pulse. His heavy spheres were lifted, despite their immense weight, pulling tight to his body as he felt her chin on them. The pleasure of his first climax seared through his every nerve. He rolled his head back, lifting his gaze skyward as he unleashed a primal roar of pleasure, a bellowing call that echoed through the mountains, announcing his triumph as his release came. As soon as the signal came, gallons of thick, potent seed eagerly flooded out of his titanic balls, coursing up the length of his bugling cum-channel. The sheer volume of backed-up cream made the journey a challenge, her lips and throat that had already stretched well beyond their limit were made to strain even further as the cream surged through the resistance. His cockhead pulsed in the human's belly once, twice, the third surging throb finally blasting forth his searing cream, a great gout of ball-batter, thick as honey and with the force of a geyser.

Excellia came the very instant that first volley struck her belly. She would have screamed with pleasure were it not for the supreme bull-cock plugging her mouth. Instead, she merely trembled, impaled on the throbbing shaft as her eyes rolled back. Each salvo of seed sizzled in her stomach, hot and thick, each new blast striking with such force it made her pleasure crescendo once more. Each shot would have been enough to fill a pint glass, but she'd never been so desperate for the contents of a pint glass. Her throat worked around the iron shaft ceaselessly, swallowing around the ebony pole as it pumped her belly full with his immense load. It seemed to go on forever, and her belly was stoon stuffed with a sea of salty spunk. Even as the spurts tapered off, she kept her throat working despite the burning in her lungs as they screamed for air.

Kargon's climax at an end, he slowly, reluctantly began to pull his still-hard shaft from the human's mouth. Up, out of her throat it came, and she desperately panted for air as his cockhead filled her mouth again, a familiar sensation. But this time, he didn't stop there, and pulled back further. Her lips strained as the flared head tried to depart, the suction pulling a drop of cream from his cock and onto her tongue. He watched as her eyes, which had been left hazy and distant with lust, suddenly focused once more. As the ridge of his cock finally popped free of her lips, the very tip all that remained in her thoroughly-abused mouth, her hands came up suddenly, reaching forward, and taking hold of his shaft around the base in a two-handed grip. Her slender fingers were barely able to fully encircle his girth, thumbs pressed into the bulging cum-channel. He froze, uncertain of what was going on, and could only watch in amazement as those hands slid up his slit-slick shaft inch by inch, thumbs tight on his cum-tube, eagerly milking every last drop of bull-seed from the yard-long cock directly into her mouth, until her cheeks bulged with the strain of containing the creamy harvest, her lips finally pulling off his cockhead when her thumbs reached the ridge.

Excellia hummed with pleasure as she swirled her tongue though the mouthful of minotaur seed in her mouth. The taste! His clear cock-juice had been delicious, but this... This was intoxicating. It was addictive. It was the best thing she'd ever tasted, and she savored every drop, letting it bathe her every taste bud in its musky flavor. It was so good... But her reverie was interrupted by a moment of clarity. She didn't feel anything changing. The potion. She strained to remember just what the goblin had told her about it, tho think through the lingering haze of a dozen orgasms. However it worked, though, the minotaur hadn't triggered it yet. She was lucky to avoid it, she had to admit. His precum, his mighty shaft, and the ocean of seed in her belly hadn't started the change. The goblin had mentioned swallowing. If that was what did it, her original plan might still be able to work! She just had to not swallow anything else. She would have to spit her current mouthful to be safe. She definitely couldn't swallow it. She absolutely couldn't swallow down the thick, hot, delicious cum she was swirling around her mouth like a wanton whore. She certainly couldn't tip her head back, take a big gulp, and let the honey-thick cream slide down her throat to join the gallons in her belly. She really should stop stirring the salty spunk with her tongue and savoring the potent flavor of the beastly bull's ball-batter. But then again... was minotaur really all that bad?

Kargon watched with obvious lust as the human sloshed his cum on her tongue for what seemed like ages. Her face was pained, hesitant, before finally, she tipped her head back and he saw her throat, now returned to normal after the inhuman strain from moments ago, bob as she gulped, once, twice, three times, before her mouth was finally empty. His cock was steely-hard as ever after such a show, and he stepped toward her, eager to continue, when she suddenly let loose what sounded like a pained whimper. The human fell back against the granite boulder to her back, shifting as she changed positions, her knees coming up off the stone, only to spread apart before him. Her hand once more went to work betwen her bronze thighs as it ground against the wet patch of her loincloth. Her voice began to moan as her body suddenly... wavered. Something supernatural was at work, that much he could tell, but he could only watch as it began to take effect.

Excellia whimpered as every inch of her skin swiftly grew burning hot. It wasn't just hot, it was sensitive, too. Her entire body was like a single erogenous zone. Every delicate kiss of the breeze, every rough scrape of the rock on her back, it was all pleasure to her, and her moans grew louder, her shame abandoned for the delicious lust that overtook her body. She felt her body changing deep inside. she could feel her joints pop and shift, she could even feel bones grinding on each other as they rearranged themselves. It should have been agonizing. But her pleasure mounted as the potion did its work. Her free hand rose to grop at her aching breasts, only to find them larger than before. Soon, she realized they weren't all that was growing, as the leather straps and bands holding her clothes together began to bite into her bronze skin. She cried out again, the pain sharpening her pleasures as everything grew tighter and tighter. Then, suddenly, there was a sharp, metallic ping, a series of pings, the buckles and straps holding her garments together surrendering to the unstoppable growth and breaking apart under the force. As the transformation came to a close, her garments fell away, revealing her new figure and baring her bronze skin to the breeze.

Kargon gaped at the human as her transformation came to an end, and surveyed the new form of the woman before him. She had been tiny compared to him before, barely chest-height. Now, had she stood, she would have easily reached his chin, perhaps a bit taller than seven feet. Her figure had been womanly before, but now, it screamed of sex and power. Her frail human frame had grown with her, her muscles now massive and rock-hard, their power obvious. Her wider hips gave her a thick, perfectly heart-shaped ass that somehow seemed perfectly appropriate with her powerful, muscular thighs, and tapered down to a deliciously curvy waist with hard abs. Her modest breasts had grown from handfuls into massive, gravity-defying orbs of flesh larger than her head, capped with large, dusky-brown nipples that begged to be sucked. From out of her wavy crimson hair a pair of short, curving horns merged, pointing skyward, and underneath her, he could see a long, slender tail tipped in a tuft of crimson hair that swayed back and forth. Finally, as she drove her fingers into her now-exposed pussy, he saw an image appear on her abs, fading into place on her abs. It was an odd symbol, a deep red circle, with a crescent shape atop it, making it look like it had horns. But despite its oddity, he could hardly pay attention to it when the remainder of her lusty, writhing form was so alluring. His mighty shaft pulsed with desire for the transformed human.

Her eyes snapped open as the transformation came to a close, her sensitivity returning to normal but the gnawing need deep in her core remaining just the same. Her loins couldn't be satisfied with fingers alone, they couldn't reach deep enough to scratch the itch deep in her core. She snarled with frustration as she settled for strumming her clit with her fingers, her powerful thighs spread wide, invitingly, her free hand reaching up to knead one fleshy, sensitive tit. Her eyes locked onto the bull's golden orbs, her lust and passion smoldering in her gaze. "What are you waiting for, you bull-dicked bastard, get over here and FUCK ME!" She commanded, bracing herself against the boulder.

There was a flash behind Kargon's eyes, and for an instant, he was elsewhere. He stood in a lavish hall, crimson and gold decorations all around, strung between mighty pillars. Before him, an opulent, gleaming throne sat, occupied by the woman who had been before him an instant ago, but... different. She was a little older, a little more mature. She was naked, but for golden jewelry and a thin sheen of oil over her bronze, making her luscious figure shimmer in the soft light. Her iron muscles had softened into soft, welcoming curves. Her crimson hair was now tipped with gold, and her plush, gold-painted lips gleamed with a wicked grin. Her belly was pushed out, swollen with a truly enormous pregnancy, but her bearing of new life did nothing to mute the raw sexuality of the figure before him. She looked expectant, and he felt himself begin to reply. But before he could produce the words, he was back on the plateau. He felt the words pass his lips as the barest whisper before her could stop himself. "Yes my queen..."

Excellia arched a brow at the bull's hesitation. She was almost curious enough to inquire about his mutterings, but her burning lust would not be denied, and would brook no delays. Her hands continued their movements, struggling to bring a measure of relief to their owner as her curvaceous, muscular form undulated with desire. She needed more than her hands, she needed something better than fingers, and there was only one who could satisfy her needs at the moment. She gave a pleading whimper, and the coal-furred stud seemed to snap out of his reverie. His hulking, muscular looked over her, his wrought-iron shaft throbbing with his desire for her. She could scarcely wait.

While his vision might have been enchanting, and the implications of completing his vision quest were enormous, Kargon was not about to let it distract him from the present. There was a human slut before him, clearly in need of a demonstration of the superiority of minotaur cock. He reached down, hooking his enormous hands under the amazon's powerful, bronze thighs, and lifted, hauling her up off the ground and pinning her back against the side of the standing boulder, and aiming his fearsome cock directly at her dripping, virgin slit. Her generous rear braced against the unyielding stone as he lined himself up against her hole, fat head nosing into her juicy lips as he sought her entrance.

Excellia was not feeling particularly patient at the moment. Her hands abandoned their task of self-pleasure for new tasks. One reached forward to grip the bull's thick shaft, her fingers encircling the rod just behind the orange-sized crown and aiming it directly to the entrance of her hole. Her other hand reached back, bracing on the stone, nails raking over the rock as she gripped at it. He gave a growl of impatience and bucked her hips, pushing off the rock, and ground her slit onto that fat head. Ever at her new stature, such a cock was no easy challenge. Her growl became a lusty moan as she felt the helmeted shape spread her lips wide, stretching her open around it. The sensations were delicious, but the challenge seemed too great, her washboard abs trembling as she strained to push herself down over the knob.

Kargon grunted, the tightly-gripping hole squeezing at his cockhead was incredible. The amazon's eagerness had surprised him, but it only served to spur him on, to drive him to greater heights of lust. He took a half-step forward, planting his iron-shod hoof on the stone below for better leverage. His granite muscles rippled, straining as he slammed his hips forward mercilessly. His ebony spear, still gleaming with her saliva, drove deep into her gripping slit, impaling her deep on the invader. He could feel her walls strain around his mammoth meat as he bored through her resistances, stuffing more and more shaft into her virgin slit, feeding it in inch by inch. He groaned with pleasure, the sensations of his first fuck burning into his mind for ages to come, her own cry of pleasure mingling with his.

She'd expected pain. She could have braced herself for pain. But there was no defense against the raw, undiluted pleasure that overwhelmed her body when the bull's beefy shaft penetrated her. It rolled out from her slit like a shockwave, making her body sing, forcing an exultant cry of lust from her lungs. It was incredible. Fingers were no comparison to the mighty shaft driving through her clenching, gripping tunnel. She could feel the minotaur's progress as he drilled his manhood deeper and deeper into her. She could feel his thickness, she could feel every ripple of flesh that rolled through her slit, every crease of flesh deep inside her that stretched tight to accommodate his immense size. The flared knob was already nearly a foot inside her, and she could scarcely imagine what it would feel like when he managed to stuff the entire yard of cock into her needy slit. She could hardly believe it possible, but she knew deep inside that she needed it. She bucked her hips forward off the rock, passing the one-foot park as her eyes locked onto the minotaur's, urging him on wordlessly.

The ebon mountain's granite shaft pushed relentlessly forward. His powerful muscles bulged and strained with the force required to stretch the human slut enough to service his meaty pole. Her body struggled against him, despite her eagerness, instinctively bearing down upon the stiff invader and trying to force it out. But her efforts failed to do anything but further pleasure his brutal cock, her muscles squeezing tight and undulating upon the conquering cock. As fully half his beefy log disappeared into the amazon's slit, he paused, letting out a groan. He savored the sensation of his shaft lodged deep within her as he took the chance to shift his hooves on the stone below, bracing himself in a new position, ready to push deeper.