How Excellia got Her Horns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excellia writhed with sensation as the beastly staff drove into her, each passing inch forcibly reshaping her quivering cunt. The sensations crashed over her in waves, radiating from her core through her entire body. She glanced down, through the valley formed by her immense, wobbling cow-tits, and could see her iron-hard, sculpted abs distended by the fearsome shaft invading her body. She let loose a long, lusty moan, the erotic sight filling her mind with obscene thoughts as she threw her head back to cry out to the heavens. she knew she would never again be 'normal' after this, that she was forever changed by the touch of tremendous bull-cock. She couldn't be satisfied by pathetic human men. Even the mightiest among them paled in comparison to the superior bull conquering her quim. But suddenly, her wavering moan cut off, mouth still open in a silent cry, her eyes widening as she felt a dull impact deep inside her, a bolt of pain racing up her spine.

Kargon didn't understand what he'd struck, what barrier was keeping him from taking every inch of the human's pussy. There was something there, something firm. He ground his hips forward, still almost a foot of shaft remaining outside her as the head pushed against the wall, finding it springy but unyielding. Neither of them was experienced or knowledgeable enough to realize he'd met the mouth of her womb, but Kargon was not one to let ignorance stand in his way. He shifted direction, orange-sized head dragging on her innermost walls as he pulled back from the mysterious obstruction, thick fingers gripping tight on her fleshy rear to hold her steady. His hoof scraped on the stone as he shifted it to a new bracing, and he gave an angry huff as he prepared himself. Then he charged, throwing his immense body forward to impale the human with all his weight.

Excellia, silent for a long moment with a mixture of pain, pleasure, fear, and anticipation, found her voice once more when the minotaur slammed into the barrier again. A ragged scream, part moan and part howl, poured out of her unbidden. Intense pain and pleasure mixed, blended until they were almost indistinguishable. Her entire body jumped with the immense force of the ferocious impact, her back scraping on the granite behind her, the movement making her enormous tits wobble and bounce. Her eyes were wide, her mouth agape, as she felt him pull back once more, flared head igniting every nerve in her over-stretched pussy as it dragged back. Despite its earlier objections, her body shivered and gripped tight around the unstoppable piston, trying to hold it inside, an almost achingly empty void left in its wake.

Kargon lunged forth again, bearing down with his full strength, but again, his brutal battering ram stalled, stopped against the mysterious barrier, the flared crown grinding into it. He snarled with denied desire, his lustful fury growing to dominate his already hazy thoughts. Again, he drew back, and barreled forward, then again, and again, each thrust more powerful than the last. His body glistened with sweat in the crimson light of the setting sun. Rational thought was soon entirely forgotten by the towering juggernaut as he hammered his shaft into the human. He pinned the amazon's hips to the granite slab, bracing her as his hooves found purchase on a tiny ridge of stone. With unrelenting force, he drove forward and up, shaft slamming into the wall and grinding it there, pushing hard, his muscles strained.

Excellia thrashed her head this way and that, crimson hair once more whipping around her as she moaned, cried, screamed, and groaned, under a constant, unrelenting barrage of sensation too powerful to stand. It ached and thrilled her at the same time, and her hind could hardly keep up. Then she felt something. A tiny, tiny twitch in her core, the barrier giving way the tiniest fraction of an inch. Then it twitched again. Then again. Then her mind exploded with pleasure. The barrier had fallen before the invader, and a full foot of bull-cock had slammed through it in an instant, forcing through into a realm of unprecedented pleasure. She screamed, her voice echoing through the mountains as an orgasm of unprecedented magnitude rocked her body to the core.

Kargon ground his hips against the human's as he finally hilted himself in her, the experience indescribably magnificent. Her pussy spasmed and rippled with her climax, tightly squeezing and milking at the first two feet of shaft. The barrier, now pierced by his shaft, gripped like a vice around him, so tight it almost hurt. But beyond that, there was a paradise, velvety-soft walls caressed his fat crown, gently squeezing on the bulbous knob. As the woman's body thrashed and spasmed with her howling climax, her rode it out, groaning with the intense pleasure. His melon-sized cum-factories hung heavy, already full once more, against the bronze-skinned amazon's ass while he ground his hip-bone against her clit, prolonging her infinity of pleasure. Glancing down, he could see her rippling abs bulging around his shaft, the center of the horned circle on her belly bowed out by his size.

What had seemed to Excellia to be an eternity of endless, burning pleasure was slowly ebbing away, leaving her bronze skin gleaming with sweat as she panted for breath, each breath coming out as a soft moan as aftershocks rolled through her new and improved body. Her bullish mate was still, held into her to the hilt as they both savored the sensations of the penetration. Occasionally his meaty mega-cock would throb, lurching deep inside her, and would draw a fresh moan. Her pleasure soon leveled out, but left her dusky, swollen nipples achingly hard. With a whimper, a hand soon rose from the rock to soothe one diamond-hard nub, only to surprise herself by finding an unexpected wetness.

The mighty minotaur's eyes snapped open when she gasped softly, and swiftly followed the slender limb to her bountiful chest. His eyes widened when he saw the surprise she had discovered. A gentle trickle of milk leaked from her dusky nipples, forming a tiny rivulet down the side of her heaving chest. His shaft throbbed inside her, prompting another moan from the amazon. He moved swiftly, shifting his grasp from her rear, hooking her knee with his elbow to support her while his meaty paw reached up to take hold of the bronze udder. His thick digits sank into the pillowy flesh as he squeezed, a fine spray pearly liquid fountaining forth. He craned his neck forward, long, rough tongue sliding out of his lips to drag over her soft, smooth tit-flesh, eagerly lapping up the errant stream before rasping over the source, the very tip flicking across the sensitive bud before it retreated to his lips. He lunged forward immediately, his grasp on her tit steering the leaking spout to his lips, and he pulled it between them, eagerly beginning to suck sharply, hungry for her sweet milk.

The amazon moaned softly as the massive bull groped at her milky melons while he sucked hungrily on her sensitive tit. She could feel as he drew the creamy offering out of the reserves within her mounds. Goddess, it felt good. It was a different kind of pleasure, though. She would always crave the screaming, thrashing orgasms that a ravaging bull-cock hammering deep inside her could deliver, this was a different sort of pleasure. It was... warm, and soft, and filled her body with a gentle hum of pleasure and satisfaction. She cooed as the bull sucked, still hilted inside her, and lifted her other hand, fingers beginning to tease her unoccupied nipple, prompting streams of pearly milk to cascade down the slope of her mountainous bronze tit. She let the bull suck, enjoying the new sensation for a long minute, gently cooing and moaning as he licked and nipped at the bud between his lips. It was so very good... but her pussy began to ache with its own needs, the motionless bull-cock teasing her with the promise of more. It seemed the bull needed a little prompting to satisfy her properly. Her hands descended to the stone again, bracing her, and she bucked her hips on his throbbing shaft, biting her lip at the sensation. She looked into his eyes as he pulled off her tit, and grinned wickedly. "Come on, stud, we're not done yet. Fuck me!" she commanded, rolling her hips lustily against his.

Kargon groaned out softly as her movements made her channel undulate exotically along the iron stiffness of his massive shaft. He ground his hips back against her rolling movements, grinning back to match her eagerness. Releasing his grasp on her milky melon, he took hold of her thigh once more, and began to move. He dragged his hips back, making her shiver with lust, and gasp when the flared ridge tugged against her barrier. then, suddenly, he bucked forward, smalling to the hilt once more. His balls slapped on her round rear as she moaned out again. Again and again he performed this movement, stopping just shy of pulling free of her womb before bucking to the hilt into her once again, each faster than the last. He pounded faster and faster, hammering deep into her deepest parts, his muscular ass flexing, his rippling abs pumping to power this relentless thrusts. His thickness teased every nerve in her pussy at once, his bulbous knob ravaged her sacred depths through her barrier.

Excellia moaned out again, louder this time, as he began to fuck her properly, her hips grinding forward against his each time they met, her heaving, milky orbs jumping and wobbling with each mighty thrust. Under the frenzied assault of his superior bull-cock, she found herself turning her moans into words. It started with a simple cry of "Yessss!" as he ground on her clit, but soon she began to lose control of her words as they poured forth with each crest of pleasure. "Ohh, yesss, so fucking DEEP!" She cried out rolling her head back, eyes squeezed close to better feel every movement of his shaft. "That's it, stud, FUCK me!" she praised as the monster shaft pounded at the back of her womb. "Faster! HARDER!" She commanded, fingers raking over the granite boulder at her back, thrusting off it to meet another stroke.

The ebon mountain's lusts grew as his amazonian partner became more vocal. He did as commanded, tightening his grasp and redoubling his efforts, their bodies crashing together in frenzied passion. His iron hooves scraped on the stone below as he put yet more force into his thrust, hammering her newly-transformed body with earth-shaking force. Their bodies both shimmered with sweat, the violent force of their brutal coupling shaking glimmering droplets into the air with each impact. He panted with exertion, huffing hot breaths through his nose as he drove deep into her gripping snatch, slamming his hips against hers time and time again. It didn't take long for his steel-hard shaft to begin to buck and throb, lodged deep inside her, her barrier gripped tight just behind his enormous knob. He gritted his teeth, trying to hold himself back just a little longer, to prolong the immense pleasure of her recently-virgin pussy.

Excellia's hips slapped loudly against the minotaur's as they came together over and over, bodies crashing together in a savage, brutal, primal fuck, the granite boulder behind her wobbling with the sheer force of their clashing bodies. Her enormous tits bounced and jiggled hypnotically as her body undulated against the powerful bull pounding into her. She locked eyes with the bull, her face showing a strange blend of lust and fury. "Come on, big guy, just like that! Mm, yeah, I can feel you bucking deep inside me! You gonna cum? Cum! Come on, don't hold back, empty those fucking bull-balls into me! Fill up my pussy like you filled my belly! Pump me full of every last drop! Stuff me with your spunk until I'm ready to POP! CUM!" She demanded, her core clenching tight around his meaty pillar to punctuate her commands.

Kargon could soon take no more of her incredible pussy, and he hammered his titanic shaft into the amazon with a note of finality. His cock lurched and jumped widely, planted as deep as it could go, plunged all the way into her womb, and he ground his hips forward as his ass trembled with the inevitable release. He raised his head to the sky and one more let loose a mountain-shaking primal roar of triumph. Her hips rolled lewdly on his, as much as they could while pinned to the stone behind them, milking him eagerly. In an instant, he could feel the familiar rush of heat and pleasure as his balls pulled up tight, gallons of cream boiling up out of the reservoirs to course up, along the thick tube running the length of his fist-thick throbbing shaft. the coursing river of ball-batter hesitated as it encountered the vice-like grip of the amazon's barrier around his cock, but even her last line of defense proved no match for his unrelenting flood of potent seed. His massive knob flared wide, seated in the very back of her most fertile place, and pulsed, firing forth the first searing volley of bull-cum into her, immediately filling the velvety depths and drowning every inch of the chamber in white-hot seed. As each shot rocketed up his veiny girth, one after another, he watched in amazement as he saw the horned circle on her belly pulse and swell outward with the sheer volume of seed.

Excellia was already cumming when the bull planted himself in her to the hilt, but her pleasure was transmuted by the first volley of potent seed dumped into her waiting, fertile womb. Her mind shut down, drowning in an overload of pleasure, but each jet of hot seed sprayed into her filled her with a new thrill, interrupting her mindless eternity of pleasure with a deep, abiding sense of rightness. It was like this was the most natural thing in the world, that she was meant to do this, that she was fulfilling her destiny. the sensation filled her mind with a warmth, before the burning, endless intensity of pleasure once more drowned her mind. Her body sang with the rightness of it, a long, deep moan of lust pouring from her lips, rising in pitch each time she felt another great gout of bull-cum pump into her womb.

Kargon's mighty, primal roar of conquest and triumph gradually tapered off, eventually becoming nothing more that a deep, rumbling groan of pleasure and satisfaction, the sound blending with her own pleasured moan. His heavy, churning bull-balls boiled, blasting baby-batter deep into the amazon's womb, each white-hot jet filling the tiny chamber beyond capacity. Each shot made her womb swell further, making her look well and truly pregnant, her iron-hard abs bowed out by the sheer volume, the sunset-red symbol of the horned circle neatly centered directly on top of her swollen belly. As his climax finally came to an end, he panted, still hilted in her as his thick cream sloshed in her tightly-seamed womb, flowing around his barely-flagging hardness, her tightly-gripping barrier keeping her sealed up tight.

As her own climax began to ebb away, Excellia panted, looking to the minotaur before her with a curious mix of emotions, they crimson of the setting sun rapidly giving way to pinks and purples as it slipped beneath the horizon. Attraction, frustration, gratitude, fear, lust, anger, curiosity, surprise, and even respect, all of them swirled around her mind as she looked him up and down. His powerful, coal-black body dripped with sweat as he panted with exhaustion, his enormous cock still plugging her up, hard as ever. Goddess... he'd certainly obeyed her command, hadn't he? She could feel the straining sensation as her womb struggled to adapt to its new capacity. He'd filled her with a lifetime's worth of cum... And yet... She still found herself craving more. Her lips curled into a wicked grin, and she rolled her hips against his. She felt his member twitch inside her and looked into his eyes as he grinned back.

The two of them had the same vague thought as the looked to each other, wondering just how much the other would be able to take. Well... there was one way to find out.

---------------

She Who Has Seen Truth felt the updraft filling her massive, leathery wings, and locked them, her crimson, scaly form rising ponderously on the warm air pushing up the mountainside, the last faint purples of the sunset behind her. She'd left town just in time, it seemed, any later and the air would have been cold, and she'd have had to beat wind all the way up to her roost, an arduous flight, especially when carrying cargo. Clutched between her hayloft-sized foreclaws, she carried an entire cart, covered with a canvas that bulged over a heaping mound of supplies, enough for her and her pupil to stay active for a few weeks. Her mystic energies could keep her alive indefinitely during the slumber of ages, but to stay active, she needed to feed regularly. Working with mortals was always tiring, regardless of the age. Still, she truly enjoyed teaching, nurturing the mortal minds to achieve greatness. In ages past, she'd slumbered at the heart of a monastery, where her followers had studied mystical and martial arts under her watchful eye. The monastery was now long-since abandoned to ruin, but some places still told legends about the ancient 'Dragon Warriors', who blended physical combat and mystic power.

The wind shifted, a cross-wind coming south, and she banked, wide and slow, into the headwind, following the mountains toward her roost. She welcomed the new wind, and angled her wings, riding it up toward the level of the plateau. But this wind brought something unexpected. An odd smell. She blinked her golden, slitted eyes, her mind failing to place the source of such a scent. As she pondered the question, the wind brought another unexpected input. "FUCK ME, YOU BULL-DICKED BASTARD!" came the shout, a female voice, and the ancient dragon put the two together with a smirk. Seems her pupil had company...

Again, She Who Has Seen Truth banked, turning eastward, toward the Gem Coast. It hardly seemed right to disturb them, the young bull had rather desperately needed a good lay. If memory served, He Who Rides The Wind had had recently returned to the Sapphire Isles. Perhaps she would pay him a visit. She wondered if he was still as handsome as the last time...