How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us had said anything and to her surprise I took the dildo that was in her pussy and started pushing it in her ass. With some persuasion and spit the dildo went past her sphincter and into her canal.

I fucked her ass with the dildo. Her breathing became heavy and she broke the silence with an orgasm saying, "I'm cumming... Motherfucker I'm cumming."

My hard cock was now strained against my swimsuit. I was ready to get an amazing blowjob from Kim. Lexi had really improved but Kim was special. She had a real cock sucking talent.

I took Kim from the bed and had her kneel on the ground in front of me. I placed on the ground under Kim's ass. It had one of those suction cups that made it stay in place on the wood floor. Kim lowered her ass and took the dildo back inside her depths.

Kim slowly rocked back and forth on the cock as she undid my shorts. My shorts fell to the ground. Kim wrapped both hands around my cock and stroked me.

"I can't believe it has already been a week since our adventure. I have been thinking about you everyday." Kim said

"I know it was amazing and I am glad we get to do it again. I didn't know when we were going to get to fuck again. I was going to call you this week to go to lunch and then a little afternoon delight." I said

"We have your wife to thank for this. She set it all up yesterday. You really do have the best wife and I have the most amazing best friend." Kim said

"I know we are really lucky. You still want to do lunch this week?" I said

"Yes lets plan for Wednesday. I am free all day and Matt works late." Kim said

"Great, now less talking and more sucking. We don't have much time before everybody arrives." I said. I knew we would be a little late to the party.

Kim took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head as her hands slowly jacked me. The feeling was great but I was in the mood for a faster stimulation. Plus we didn't have the time to take it slow. I removed her hands from my cock. She promptly placed them on my ass. Then I placed a hand on the back of her head. Kim was looking up at me and she knew what I was going to do. I pulled her head down on my cock. I pulled hard and fast. Kim had no problem at all with taking my cock. Her gag reflex was non-existent. I pulled till her nose was pressed firmly into pubic area.

After holding her deep on my cock for a few seconds Kim took over. I released her head and she took my cock from her throat. She repeated the process of taking me deep in her throat and then back to the tip. With each motion forward her ass raised and fuck herself with the dildo. After a few minutes Kim got into a good routine and speed. She sucked my hard and fast. Consequently the faster she sucked me; the faster she rode the dildo. Another orgasm started for Kim. She moaned hard on my dick but continued to suck.

Kim picked up her intensity after recovering. One of her hands rubbed and squeezed my ass. The other hand played with my testicles. The hand on my balls started moving back to the skin between my sac and the butthole. Kim had played back there a little last time and I knew how good it felt. It was still a little weird but I spread my legs wider to make it easier for her.

I was glad I did. Kim ran her nails softly over the sensitive skin. Chills and pleasure ran through my body. One finger began to push into my crack and touch my hole. She rubbed softly. It was too much for me from the amazing blowjob and her frisky finger. I sent cum down her throat. Kim caught every possible drop and swallowed it all.

I picked up Kim and put her on the bed, leaving the dildo stuck to the ground. I joined her on the bed. Kim took charge. She pushed me back on the bed and pounced. She laid on top of me and kissed me. While making out, her hand found my cock and lined it up with her waiting pussy. Kim's pussy was so wet and ready to be fucked. My cock slid in nicely. Our motions matched as we fucked each other.

Kim sat up and rode me. I fondled her breast and then she said, "Lexi is so lucky she gets to fuck you everyday. I wish it was me you fucked everyday."

"Lexi is in charge of my schedule. You will have to talk to her." I said smiling.

"Everyday might be too much but I need at least once a week." Kim said

"I think we can make that work." I said.

After a couple of minutes of fucking in cowgirl position I said, "Turn around Kim. I want to see your ass."

Without coming off my dick Kim turn. She rode me hard. Kim's round soft ass bounced with each motion. Each downward thrust her cheeks spread and her pink hole became exposed. The dildo was out of reach but the drawer with toys was close enough for me to open. The first anal toy I could find was a shiny metal ass plug. It was decent size and had a little jewel on the end.

I grabbed her by the hips to stop her moving for a few seconds. I spit on the plug and pushed her forward.

"Spread your ass for me." I said

Kim reached back and spread her ass with both hands. I pressed the metal plug against her hole. From the anal dildo fucking her asshole was already stretched and ready for the toy. I pushed it all the way in with one push. It plug was much tighter than I expected and I think in was from my dick stretching her pussy. I could feel the plug with my dick through the thin skin wall. It felt great on my cock and looked amazing in her ass.

The start of the party was coming fast. We both could have gone for at least another hour but that was not an option. We changed positions again. Now in doggy style I went to town. I played with the plug and fucked her hard.

"You guys look great but you better finish soon!" Lexi said from the doorway.

I don't know how long she was watching us but she stood with a hand on her tit and one rubbing her pussy through the bikini bottom. Both Kim and I were a little shocked but never stopped. After all Lexi set us up. It was really strange to have her watching me fuck Kim live. We showed her pictures and talked about it but with her only ten feet away was much different. It really turned us on though.

"Why don't you come get a closer view?" I said.

"I can't. People will be showing up any minute." Lexi said

"Who cares? You put the sign up for people to go straight to the backyard and I am about to cum. Stay for a few minutes." I said

"Ok but hurry." Lexi said

Lexi kneeled right next to me on the bed and said, "Holy fuck! No wonder you like doggy style so much. This looks amazing."

I pulled Lexi into an embrace. Lexi then put one hand on my ass like she was trying to help me fuck Kim. Lexi did not touch Kim at first. I don't know if she was nervous but in my mind all I was thinking was threesome. I knew the two women were too rational for that at this point in time with the few minutes we had but I still had to try.

I grabbed Lexi's free hand and brought it to the butt plug.

Lexi whispered in my ear, "What do I do with it?"

I could tell she was nervous because this was totally new for her. I don't think playing with another girl; especially her best friend ever crossed her mind a month ago. Now the thought turned her on but went against everything the old Lexi thought.

"Whatever you would want done to you. Just play with it a little." I said

Lexi's body became less tense and her delicate hand played with the toy. Lexi was getting into it and was becoming much more comfortable.

"Switch hands and play with her tits at the same time." I whispered in her ear.

Lexi fondled Kim's big tits. It was one of the best sexual moments of my life. It was not a full on threesome but at that moment it counted for me.

Kim had been quiet since Lexi had come in until her orgasm started.

"Oh fuck Lexi! Play with my tits and ass! Fuck!" Kim yelled and I hoped no one heard. "Fuck me Steve! Fuck my pussy!" Kim continued till her orgasm subsided.

"Hottest thing I have ever seen." Lexi said, "I almost came from just being a part of that."

Lexi looked at the clock on the wall and it was already past when guest were suppose to arrive.

"Few minutes are up. I have to go." Lexi said

"No!" Kim and I said at almost the same time.

"One more minute. I am so close." I said

"Fine but I really need to hurry." Lexi said

"Rub his asshole while he fucks me. He really likes it." Kim said

"Really?" Lexi said giving me a sly smile.

I had not shared the fact of Kim playing with my ass with Lexi yet. Kim's big mouth took care of that. I don't know why I had not told her. Maybe I was embarrassed I liked it. Lexi seemed fine with it though because her hand was already between my cheeks.

"Fine but I want you to do one thing for me Lexi if you are up for it." I said. Her fingers still touching my hole.

"What would that be honey?" Lexi said

"I want you to blow me for a few seconds. I want you to lick all of your best friends juices off my cock." I said

The nerves came back a little because of how real the statement was. She had tasted Holly on my cock but it was not straight from the pussy. The wheels were turning in her head for a few seconds and then she smiled and got her hands and knees right next to Kim. Unfortunately her hand was no longer on my ass but this was going to be much more stimulating. Lexi's head was level with Kim's ass. All I had to do was pull out of Kim and turn slightly and put my cock in Lexi's mouth.

I pulled my soaked cock from Kim's pussy. It was dripping Kim's cum. Lexi opened her mouth and I slid down her throat. As I pulled out Lexi's lips were wrapped so tight around my cock. Lexi made sure all the juices stayed in her mouth. My cock was moist and clean. I repeated the process of putting my dick back in Kim and then in Lexi's mouth a couple times.

Lexi sucked my cock with vigor the last time, not wanting to let it go. I could careless about the time and Lexi was so distracted that she sucked me for a couple minutes.

Kim flipped over on her back. To our surprise she put her head between Lexi's legs. All I could see was Kim untying the sides of the bikini bottoms and throwing them on the bed. Only after about ten seconds of the bottoms being removed Lexi started to cum.

"Kim! What are you doing to me? Oh shit!" Lexi said as her best friend ate her pussy. This was definitely a first for Lexi. She had never had any lesbian type play, especially not oral. It was one of the hottest moments of my life.

Lexi snapped back to reality and realized she was now late for the party.

"You better cum in the next minute mister. Stop saying you're so close to keep me around. If you don't I might have to punish you." Lexi said with a big smile.

"Hey I wasn't lying about being close but the opportunity too amazing. I couldn't help myself. Where do you want me to cum honey?" I said

"It has been pretty fun but we need to go. We can't make a mess with your cum. We still have a party. So how about you cum inside Kim's pussy." Lexi said

Hearing those words come from my wives mouth almost made me cum on the spot. We stayed in the same position we were in. I lined up with Kim's pussy and slammed my cock in. I fucked her hard in missionary.

Lexi sat up but still on Kim's face. Now I could see Kim's tongue licking my wives pussy. That was all she wrote for me. My orgasm was huge. My testicles must have emptied everything they had.

I pulled my sloppy cock from Kim's pussy. I stood in front of Lexi. Without hesitation she sucked me clean of the combination of my jizz and Kim's cum.

"Tasty!" Lexi said.

"If you like the taste so much there is one more thing you can clean." I said

Lexi stared at me for a few seconds. She did not get my meaning at first until I motioned towards Kim's pussy.

"Oh, ok. Are you ok with me licking you Kim?" Lexi said

"There is nothing I want more right now." Kim said

Lexi moved between Kim's legs and said, "You have beautiful vagina Kim. I love how you cut your hair. I can't believe I am about to eat you out."

"Thanks for the compliment but after seeing and licking you I am tempted to shave mine." Kim said

"Don't, it looks amazing." Lexi said

Girl talk about pubic hair was still super hot but I could not wait so see Lexi lick Kim.

"Thanks. I am so excited for you to lick me." Kim said

Lexi slowly lowered her lips to the pussy. Lexi kissed the pussy first and then slowly licked the top near Kim's clit. Cum was now leaking out of Kim and down around the plug. Lexi slowly moved down her pussy till she reached the opening.

Lexi took one long lick of the entire slit, picking up a glob of cum on her way. Lower she went around the plug trying to get every drop of cum. Once the outside was clean she focused on the opening. Lexi stuck her tongue into Kim's pussy. Each time coming out with a little more cum. Once clean Lexi gave one last tender lick and then kissed Kim's clit.

My mind was spinning. Now that might have been the best thing I had ever witnessed. I was rock hard and jacking off as hard as I could. After seeing Lexi eat out Kim the chances of my cock going soft for the swim party was low. The image was burned on my brain. I erupted right at the end of their little oral session. I caught the cum in one hand and then looked up to see both women staring at me.

"Awesome! I wish we could keep going but I need to get out to the party. We need to do this for real in the next couple day. This was amazing." Lexi said

Kim and I both agreed. Lexi pulled on her bottoms and ran from the room. We were ten minutes late but hopefully people didn't show up on time.

"That was amazing Kim. You are beautiful, sexy and wild. I love being with you." I said.

We both got up and tried to get ready for the party. Kim's hair was a little wild and both of us were a little sweaty. We cleaned up and got dressed. Kim's bikini was more revealing than Lexi's had been. Her round ass cheeks hung out of the bottoms and the top was a size to small. In my eyes she looked amazing.

I however had a problem. My cock was still semi had and very noticeable in my shorts.

Kim stared at my problem and said, "I don't think you can go out yet. I can see everything."

"I can try waiting but I don't think he is going to go down anytime soon. I can't get what happened out of my mind and my dick is responding to it. I need some tape or something to hold him down. It will hurt like hell but I can't stay in here all day but I can't go out like this." I said

"True but tape is not the answer. That's crazy. Do you have any spandex?"

"Yes but they are all to my knees and my shorts are only mid-thigh." I said

Kim disappeared into the master closet. She came back out with a pair of Lexi's spandex running shorts.

"I can't fit in those things." I said

"Just try it. I can't think of any other options." Kim said

I tried to pull them up. They were stretched to the max and I thought I might suffocate my groin but after a few minutes of struggle and Kim helping I got them up. They were so short that a third of my cock came out the bottom. However the spandex did their job. They held my cock tight to my right leg. With my shorts on my dick was hardly noticeable, only a small bulge. I could handle that. I dealt with a bulge on daily basis in my flaccid state.

I went out the patio doors and Kim went out through the house. We still had to cover our tracks and coming out of the master together might look strange to some of our guest.

The backyard was already pretty full with people playing in the pool and kids going down our built in slide. I was thirty minutes late to my own party. I headed down the stairs just in time to see Holly walk through the gate. She had on a mostly see through lacey cover up with a colorful bikini under. Her body looked stunning. Most of the men at the party were going to enjoy the view and most of the women would be a little jealous of her young tight figure. Lexi and Holly were definitely going to turn heads.

I greeted her with a hug and saw Lexi coming across the yard quickly to meet her. I could sense the nervousness in Holly's body. She tensed up more when she spotted a pretty fit blonde coming towards her. I had only described Lexi's appearance to Holly. Holly knew right away it was my wife.

"Its so nice to finally meet you." Lexi said as she pulled Holly into a hug. Lexi was very welcoming and excited that it melted any stress from Holly. Holly returned the hug. They held the embrace for a few seconds longer that a normal hug greeting should be. "I'm Lexi to formally introduce myself."

"As you obviously know, I am Holly and it is so nice to meet you too. I must say I was quite nervous to come today." Holly said

"No need to be nervous. I know we will get to know each other well and get along perfectly. You already seem to have something special with Steve." Lexi said

"Thank you for having me and everything else. Steve is a great guy. You are very lucky. Thanks for sharing." Holly said

"No problem. It sounded like you two had plenty of fun. I want to get to know you better. How about we go sit down and talk. I'll introduce you to some of our friends as well. You know the story we are going with?" Lexi said

"Yes the story is perfect." Holly said

"Great. Steve, go entertain some of our guest. Holly and I will be just fine." Lexi said

Lexi and Holly walked across the yard with there arms locked. Lexi was so excited that she had a bounce in her step. By the end of the party I knew Lexi and Holly would be best of friends. That was the type of personality Lexi had.

Kim came up behind me and said, "So that's the teenager you fucked."

"Hey she is twenty and yes. Did Lexi tell you about her?" I said

"Yes. We tell each other everything. That's what girls do. Especially girls that that both fuck you." Kim said

"At least keep your voice down. I don't want anybody to overhear us." I said

"Don't worry so much Steve. Nobody else knows and its fun to have our little secret. By the way your cum is making my swim suit soaked..." Kim was interrupted

Standing in between Kim and me with an arm around each of us was Matt, Kim's husband. Tons of awkward thoughts rushed through my mind.

'"How are two of my favorite people?" Matt said

He was awful happy for a man who was standing between his wife and the guy fucking his wife. I knew Kim had told him everything but this was the first time I had seen him since. I didn't know what kind of reception I was going to get. From his attitude it was a very good reception. I was surprised.

"I'm going to find the girls. You guys have fun." Kim said and she skipped away.

I didn't know what to say or how to start the conversation with Matt. I stood quiet for a few seconds watching Kim move away.

"How about that ass dude?" Matt said

I had to wrap my head around the idea that he was talking about his wives ass. He was having normal guy talk to me about his wife. I pushed away any awkward thought and was going to treat Matt like the best friend he was. He was clearly fine, if not happy about everything that had transpired.

"Really fucking nice." I said

"My thoughts exactly bro. I just wanted to thank you Steve. I guess I should really thank Lexi too but this week has been the best week of my marriage. Kim and I have never had more fun." Matt said

"I guess your welcome. I should be thanking you too. Kim's awesome and something else in bed." I said

"I know and now since we have tried it up the ass, it has brought a whole new dimension to our sex life." Matt said.

"I know. Anal has changed my life. I might be an addict now." I said

"Dude I know. I would have never tried it but now I can't stop thinking about it." Matt said

"It is so weird that we are talking about this in a regular conversation and it feels normal. A month ago we would be talking about sports and now it's about fucking your wives ass. Things have really changed." I said