How Girls Night Changed My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed at the statement and Lexi said, "I will take you up on that one day."

The conversations wound down and the couples got all there stuff together and started to head home.

Holly was the last one left. We were still naked and I joined her on the couch. She had not been a full participate in the nights activities and I felt bad. She was the new person and really did not put herself totally out. Being younger than everybody and new to our group explained why but I wanted to make sure she felt appreciated. Lexi was already taking care of it.

"I already asked Holly if she wanted to stay over tonight. Is that ok with you honey?" Lexi said walking back from the front door when she let the last couple out of our home.

"Of course she can stay. You are so nice honey." I said.

"Lexi I wanted to thank you for everything today. You are amazing and my new best friend. You have made me feel so welcomed all day. I thought this day would be super weird meeting you but it wasn't. You feel like family to me. Crazy." Holly said.

"Your welcome in our home anytime. I'm so glad Steve walked into your store and met you. You're a very special young girl and we are lucky to have you around." Lexi said.

"Look at us getting all sappy. You girls are amazing. Now how crazy was tonight." I said

"Out of control. I was not expecting it to escalate so quickly." Lexi said

"Yeah I thought I was coming to a pool party. Who are you guys?" Holly said

"I hope that wasn't to much for you Holly. We've never done anything like that before. Everyone got a little crazy." Lexi said

"It was great. I loved it. Steve looked like he really loved it and is still loving it." Holly said as she grabbed my still hard cock.

"Yeah honey, you did well for yourself. I can't believe you fucked Amy. How was she?"

"She was great but not as good as you two." I said

"You're just saying that." Lexi said, "She is really hot and that body she has."

"I agree." I said

"So do you have some more left in the tank for the two girls that have not been fucked tonight?" Lexi said

"Most definitely." I said

"Great. Holly you want to blow him with me?" Lexi said. Holly nodded in agreement.

Holly and Lexi went to the floor. Holly offered the first lick to Lexi.

"He is your husband. You do the honors." Holly said

Lexi took me in her mouth like she had so many times since our sexual awakening. The sight of my dick in her mouth would never get old. It still felt like a special treat to have her lips wrapped around my cock and I never wanted that feeling to go. Holly admired Lexi's work. I must say her blowjobs were pretty special now. Her oral skills were reaching new heights.

A minute later Lexi came up for air and said, "Amy taste good on you honey. Your turn Holly." Lexi said

"Your so good at sucking him. How can you fit so much of him?" Holly asked

"It took practice honey. We can work on it later."

Holly turned her attention back to my dick. She used both hands and her mouth.

"You're doing great Holly." Lexi encouraged, "keep pumping his cock."

After they switched a couple more times Lexi said, "How about we move to the bedroom."

We all agreed and then Holly said, "This whole situation is so surreal. I would have never thought I would be going to a married couples bedroom to fool around. Its amazing but crazy."

"I know our lives have changed drastically in the last month. I would have never worn a bikini at a party a month ago, let alone be a part of some crazy orgy. I would have never brought another women into my bed to share my husband but right now I could not be more excited." Lexi said

"Well thank you for sharing. Steve is pretty special." Holly said

We made our way up stairs. I stayed behind the girls as they held each other's hands the whole way there. The ass's look spectacular next to each other.

"I need to pick your brain on anal." Lexi said as we made it to the bed, "From what Steve told me, you sound like an expert."

"I have done a lot of research but I don't know if I am an expert." Holly said

"So I have one question. How do I make sure I am prepared? I mean clean? Are you prepared for anal all the time?" Lexi said

"I had the same concern at the beginning too. So have you tried any cleaning before?" Holly asked

"This is gross and weird talking about, especially before we are all about to have sex. I feel weird talking about it in front of Steve."

"Don't feel weird for me. I'm really curious and I just think its part of anal."

"I agree. I say if you want to do anal, from the man's or women's perspective, you have to be fine with it. For example right I am not prepared. I was not expecting all this to happen at your family friendly party. Too much good food." Holly said

"Okay then. Well I wash the area really good and I am already hairless. The first time Steve put his dick in my ass I didn't do anything. Luckily it was fine and he didn't go in very far. Last time I used an enema but I didn't know if that was right." Lexi said

"That's the right move. If you want to go shopping tomorrow I can show you my favorite products that make it really fast and easy to get ready." Holly said

"Yes! I feel so relieved. It was a worry that I always had in the back of my head, just a tough subject to bring up. Lets get back to business." Lexi said and then continued, "Holly get on all fours. Steve, fuck her from behind."

"Yes ma'am." I said

"Are you sure? You should go first." Holly said

"No, no honey you go first. I can't wait to see Steve fuck your tight pussy."

"Thank you Lexi. How about you come sit right here and let me thank you." Holly patted the bed were she could eat out Lexi.

Joy rushed through me as the girls got into place. I know technically I had just had a threesome/foursome or whatever that orgy type thing was we had downstairs but this was different. This was more special for some reason. I tried to figure out why in my mind and the only thing I could come up with was how I felt toward the two women. My bond with Lexi was like nothing I could even compare to. I loved her more than anything. Holly I had different feelings. I really cared for her. I think I loved her. Our bond and what we shared was special. What made it even better was that I knew she felt the same way. The three of us were stronger together.

Lexi laid back with her legs spread wide. Holly kissed her way up Lexi's inner thigh. Holly teased Lexi. She licked and kissed around the pussy but never actually touched the lips.

I spread Holly's ass wide. I looked from the tiny bit of the pussy slit I could see to her perfect asshole. I wished my dick was going in that hole but her pussy was an incredible consolation prize. Holly's slit was dripping wet from being turned on for hours now. I lined up my moist cock with her cunt. I expected a lot of resistance, as was the case with the last time I fucked her. Holly was still unbelievably tight but not quite as much as last time. After only a little coercion and a few muffled grunts from Holly I was buried in her snatch.

I fucked Holly slow and sensual. I loved the sight of her tan skin and pink lips stretched and hugging my cock each time I pulled out. As I thrust into Holly, her tongue action on Lexi had picked up. I was distracted by what I was doing on my end that I missed the part where Holly stopped teasing and started eating. Holly was pressed hard into Lexi's pussy lips. Her tongue was furiously working the clit.

"Keep going Holly. Lick my clit. Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lexi yelled as her body tensed. Every muscle in Lexi's body flexed as the orgasm ripped through her. Her abs showed as she crunched forward, eyes wide watching Holly and me.

Holly continued to give her pussy a tongue bath till Lexi collapsed back on the bed and said, "Stop. Stop Holly. Oh Fuck Holly." Lexi wiggled her hips free. "That was amazing Holly. My body and pussy are so sensitive that you touch at the end. It was more than I could handle. Thank you."

Lexi slid forward and kissed Holly. Their tongues were going in and out of each other's mouths. The kiss lasted minutes as they fondled each other and I slid quickly in and out of Holly's tight pussy. I was on the verge of orgasm.

A few more pumps and my seed spewed into Holly. The girls stopped making out to watch me cum. Lexi moved down to me and watched my dick pump in and out. Lexi placed her fingertips on Holly's asshole and rubbed softly. Holly looked over her shoulder smiling at my orgasm, her full pussy and Lexi playing with her ass.

I pulled out of Holly. Lexi quickly took my cock into her mouth and swallowed any remaining fluids. I flipped Holly over so she was laying flat on her back.

"This is the right way to clean a pussy. Now that Matt is gone I can say honestly. That guy is really fucking weird and dirty. I was not expecting to see that." Lexi said

"I know I was speechless. That is one thing I will never try. Sorry girls."

"Don't worry I think we can handle the cleaning duties." Lexi said

"Good now get to cleaning." I said

Lexi licked up Holly's ass crack to catch the cum leaking from her pussy. The cum stuck to her tongue till she swallowed. Once the exterior was clean Lexi's tongue disappeared into Holly. Her lips were locked tightly on Holly's pussy. Her mouth made a slight sucking motion as she tried to get every drop of cum she could reach.

The scene was so hot that I was ready to rock and roll again. I placed a pillow under Holly's waist to raise her hips. I directed Lexi to lie on top of her. I now had two pussies to play with, one on top of the other. The girls returned their make out, sharing whatever cum was left in Lexi's mouth.

I touched each of their pussies. My fingers parted their lips and I inserted my fingers. I finger fucked them simultaneously. The two perfect pussies were wet and hot. The girls were enjoying my handy work but my cock was throbbing.

My cock needed to be enveloped in my favorite pussy. I got on my knees behind Lexi. No extra lube was necessary. My cock slid smoothly into her depths. Lexi's pussy was truly a custom fit to my dick. I was the only cock to enter her pussy so over our marriage her pussy seemed to be perfectly molded to my shape and size.

I pounded Lexi hard. I could feel exhaustion creeping into my body but my stamina was through the roof. Holly and Lexi were kissing each other hard. The only recognition I got from my fucking was the moans coming from Lexi. Holly's hands were roaming Lexi's back. It looked really sexy when she grabbed Lexi's ass. Holly squeezed and spread Lexi's cheek. I could not believe my luck. I thought my stamina was good until my brain realized how fucking hot this whole scene was. I pushed back my urges and focused on pleasing my wife.

My body slapped into Lexi as I pounded in and out of her. With each thrust my body would graze Holly.

A few minutes later Lexi arched her back, breaking the kiss with Holly and her body tensed in orgasm. Pleasure ripped through her body. Holly used the extra space between their bodies to attack Lexi's tits. From what I could see Holly was sucking hard on Lexi's nipples, switching back and forth quickly.

"Oh fuck guys... Fuck me Steve! Holly...Oh Holly keep going! Fuck..." Lexi said

The orgasm subsided and Lexi made both of us slow our attack. Her whole body was too sensitive.

"That was seriously one of the best orgasms of my life. You two really know how to please. Thank you." Lexi said, "Holly we might have to just have you move in with us."

After a minute of recovery I said, "Are you ready for more Lexi?"

"I think we should give our guest some more attention and I want to see you fuck her again." Lexi said

Lexi moved off Holly and then directed us to our positions. Lexi put me on my back and had Holly riding me in cowgirl. Holly's pussy hugged my cock as she sat completely down on my lap. Lexi kneeled next to Holly with a hand on her ass and one on her clit. Lexi was helping Holly bounce on my cock with the hand on her ass and feverously worked Holly's clit with the other.

No more than a minute into the fuck did Holly burst into orgasm. Breathing hard, she held and buried her head into Lexi as she came. Seeing the woman I love more than anything and the girl I was starting to love share that moment was amazing. It was a surreal moment of how amazing and crazy my life was.

I guess I was in a trance of smiling and staring at them when Lexi said, "Steve?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry I was just enjoying the moment and how amazing my life is." I said

"Yeah, yeah we know honey but are you ready to keep fucking," Lexi said laughing.

"Of course. Can't I take a little time to admire?" I said

"Maybe later. Right now we need you to keep fucking." Lexi said. Holly was silent in somewhat of a pleasure daze.

If they wanted me to fuck, I was really going to give it to them. I need a position with more control. I went back to the trusted doggy. I pushed Holly off of my cock to her surprise. I flipped her over, grabbed her ass and slammed my dick into her tight little pussy. I showed no mercy and gave her everything I had. My body slapped against her ass, turning it pink.

Lexi came right next to me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she admired the same view I had of my dick stretching Holly's pussy with each thrust. Her tight pink pussy lips wrapped around my cock perfectly.

Lexi leaned forward slightly right over Holly's asshole. A small ball of spit landed right on Holly's hole. Then with a finger Lexi messaged Holly's perfect asshole. Lexi never penetrated the puckered star but worked her fingers magically around her ass.

"That feels so good guys. Oh fuck! I'm about to cum again." Holly said

"You like my husband fucking you and me rubbing your ass." Lexi said. The dirty talk was so hot. Hearing the words come from my sweet wife was amazing.

"Yes! It feels so good. I love everything about you two. I am so close" Holly said

"Cum Holly, cum all over my husbands hard cock." Lexi said

Cum she did. Holly's pussy got so wet and slick.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck me..." Holly said

I was getting close but Lexi was about to send me over the edge.

Lexi whispered in my ear as Holly was cumming, "Don't stop fucking her baby. I want to see you cum deep inside her pussy. Fuck her Steve."

I started my orgasm as Holly was coming down. Holly's body thrashed in pleasure and sensitivity as I pounded into her and released my seed. I never let up until I my own body started to tingle from the immense pleasure.

I fell back on the bed and Holly collapsed forward. I almost jumped when I felt Lexi wrap her mouth around my spent cock. I could feel every touch and lick with great detail. I almost could not handle the sensation.

Holly finally spoke, "I thought I was going to pass out. Every part of my body is tingling after that. Simply amazing."

After I was clean Lexi went to Holly. Holly had the same reaction I had when Lexi licked her pussy.

"Woo, soft Lexi. Oh my gosh please be soft." Holly said. Lexi was gentle and licked every inch of Holly.

Lexi forced us out of bed to the shower. Lexi claimed we could not sleep in our sweaty state. I was so tired I could have passed out in seconds. Of course I did not win and the three of us showered together. Our shower was big but with three people it did start to get crowded. Of course when we built the house the thought of and extra person never crossed our minds.

My mind started to come up with solutions. I didn't want to remodel my bathroom but I did have a big deck off my master. With the warm summer nights and the privacy of our yard it could be really nice.

Back in bed I laid in the middle with a beautiful women on each side. We relived and reflected upon the day's events. Holly was so cute and happy with the idea that she was naked and sleeping in a married couples bed. It was really a crazy idea to all of us but somehow it seemed right. Weird how life changes.