All Comments on 'How I Became a Cam Girl Ch. 02'

by BestMomEver44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Super!!

A great beginning.

Five stars for your first effort.

Delighted to see it is to be contnued.

lcluckylcluckyover 10 years ago
Still Good

I really like the story, but 1 word was wrong.

1st paragraph "conscience" should be "conscious"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed. Tell me the site. i want to be a cam girl now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

This story can go in the incest/taboo category in a future story if you want to with Peter finding his mom is on the site and getting a private show.

BestMomEver44BestMomEver44over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

Thanks everyone for reading!

@lclucky - I proofread and edit my own stories, thanks for pointing out what I missed! Maybe I should get someone else to go over it before I submit it next time.

@Anonymous - I know that part of the story line seems obvious, but there are still lots of chapters and stories to come from my life. Please be patient!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!!

What a wonderfully written and very sexy story. Loved the first chapter and really loved this one. Looking forward to any and all other chapters you add. Very realistic in the writing..... almost as if it was from a personal experience (wink).

Member389Member389over 10 years ago
You beat me to it

This is a story much like one I've been working on, to post here. You're doing a great job! If this is from personal experience, being a major fan of sites like that, I hope I see you online. =)

SpankyJSpankyJabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Very sexy, look forward to more.

j.

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 10 years ago
Best Mom. Gives a Best Orgasm!

Love your two chapters on becoming a camming MILF! They have a natural and authentic voice, making them sensuous and erotic because they come straight from your kinky libido! I am looking forward to where you take these stories. Perhaps some fun lingerie or thematic costumes? Maybe you invite a female friend over to join you on the cam, since you have bisexual tendencies? I think your squirting could be a piece of the erotic play with her! If you go the mother-son route, you will need to develop Peter's character more along those lines before the story line becomes believable. Let us not forget you are a widow....might you masturbate and climax while thinking of your favorite intimate encounter during your marriage? Does Peter remind you of your husband during your courtship and early sexual explorations?

Mmmmm....lots of options, and you have the skill, imagination, and horniness to deliver! I and my cock look forward to your upcoming chapters!

EuropeJennEuropeJennabout 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed these stories. I hope that there are more. As a woman who at times enjoys cam shows I've always been curious as to what it is like for the performer, although never so curious as to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue

It’s been a awhile since Chapter 2, so I don’t suppose we’re ever going to get Ch3, but I would love to read about the continuation of her as a cam girl. The first two chapters were very good and set a good scene, but now needs to move on to describe how she developed her secret business venture and what sort of things she got up to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cam Sites

Phew! I’ve never visited one of these cam sites. Your fantasy version sure paints a sexy picture. Arousing stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous