All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 02'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WHY?

GET HELP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The title?

Being chastized is not the same as not being allowed sex. This is bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mentally Ill

Is not erotic, you need professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't you love these comments

They read the whole story, knowing FULL well what it's about, and then they blast it.

Anyways, you do realize that she's NOT going to let you climax when the next two weeks are up. She may just keep you in that cage forever. I can hardly wait till she brings home her STUD lover and makes you prep him with your mouth and then watch as she has hot lovely sex with him, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha ha Ha Ha Ha!

I needed a good laugh this morning, funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep it coming

Great continuation of the first chapter. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
biggest loser

You can write just about anything and some sick losers will lap it up and call people down for not liking it, they really believed there normal.The prisons are full of you idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
biggest loser

You can write just about anything and some sick losers will lap it up and call people down for not liking it, they really believed there normal.The prisons are full of you idiots.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 14 years ago
Don't listen to these idiots LOL

Great series thus far. Keep it up!

All of these comments hating on the subject matter are hilarious. Just admit you keep coming to these types of stories for a reason. Either A) they turn you on, then you blow your load and can't handle who you really are. or B) your wife gets what she needs from another guy because you have a small pecker and again, you can't handle who you are.

There are story tags for a reason, so don't act like 2 pages of story snuck up on you. These comments on all the cuckold stories are really pathetic, yet comical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the FAGGOT below

What's the matter arsehole? Are you the little pricked cuckold cunt in the story? does it bring home the truth to you? Just for your information almost every FUCKING reader on ANY site that allows comments tend to tell the truth when leaving comments, after all why would anyone do other wise. You may wank your tiny prick off to cuckold stories but almost every other 'normal' man, unlike you you arsehole, will not wank off and they will be sickened by such stories. Tell me did your little prick get hard reading about the mental and physical abuse of a man? it probably did didn't it. Well wank away jerk off and wipe out your keyboard. Oh and one other thing? FUCK YOUR OWN ARSEHOLE WITH a 10 INCH BLACK PRICK YOU WILL ENJOY THAT OF COURSE!

YusakuYusakuover 14 years ago
Very sexy...

...and well written too! Looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Re: To the faggot below

With the big type abuse at the end about a black dick. You are so butch and hard and scary and must be so cool and I want to be a real man just like you and if you don't like this sort of story I won't either cos you are like my hero with that attitude. Can we meet up and be bestest friends and aren't we naughty reading grown up stories we better drink our milk and go to bed now. Titter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What exactly is very sexy

About being made a cockold? Not just a cuck but a sub human sub, who is humilated, abused, subjected to crulity by a woman who clearly finds him disguesting, I mean if she did this to their dog she could go to jail. So please enlighten me cause I think this is a awful way to treat you husband, your partner, your soulmate, while you gleefuly fuck other men, but thats just me.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 14 years ago
really?

You see that cuckold is in the title of the story, so why would you come read this story if that's not the type of thing you like to read about.

If it's not your thing, don't read the stories. Incest grosses me out, yet I don't go into every incest story on this site putting the writers and readers down. I just ignore them. The fact that the lot of you are obsessed with replying to these cuckold stories with you disdain for the subject matter means there is something you are obsessed with that's bringing you to these stories.

To the guy who replied below with the "faggot" stuff, you're obviously a joke. Your just mad your wife/girlfriend or boyfriend (I don't judge) sleeps around on you, aren't you?

Last note, these stories are pure fiction. It's a fetish that some men/women like to read or fantasize about. These stories are over the top because they are fiction. Please stop being idiots and pretending this is a news article. These people are not real and if you don't like it, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Quality of Your Story...

Is diametrically inverted to the hatred in the comments section. In other words, the more they hate, the better your story. Gizzard, I really like how you're building up these chapters. Your writing style is deliberate and descriptive. So many untalented authors do just the opposite: it seems they have a laundry list of sex acts to include in a story and they allow only a sentence or two for each one, with little personal emotion included. Anyway, please keep writing! I can't wait to see what comes next, and next, and next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oldfartguy?

Now you are in dream land and are obsessed with thinking that everyone who dislikes this story is a cuckold like you. And for your information in 99% of incest stories on this site and any other site there is more LOVE more RESPECT and more of a partnership that could be called a marriage in some circumstances than in ANY of these SO called loving wife/cuckold wimp stories. And no it isnt mY wife taht is fucking around or fucking up my marriage with this Cuckold idea. It's your marriage that is like this thats why you defend it so much. But it seems to me that you are the one defening these stories so perhaps you should read some incest stories and get some LOVE and RESPECT back into your life. And don't forget INCEST stories are also fiction just liek your Cuckold stories so why shouldn't I read a story by someone like BARONSADE and some other far better writer than the cuckold writers on this site? But of course you wouldn't know LOVE and RESPECT if someone hit them with you would you?

gizzardgizzardover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks to all who came to read the story and share my fantasy. I have some more ideas up my sleeve and Ch 3 is in the works. For those that didn't enjoy it, well i don't know what to tell you. Between the title and the description there is no doubt what the content of the story is but if you still choose to read my fictional work even though you know you will not enjoy it, that falls on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whoa!

Great!! The part about her sister coming over again got me spurting! I think some panty play is in order!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

I hope that there are MANY more chapters to this story!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A thought

Any chance of a chapter where the sisters cut off his nuts? It's not like he's using them, she wouldn't have to worry about locking him up, and obviously none of them have any use for him as a man, so what's the point in him keeping balls? Maybe in a chapter after that they'll realize just how useless he is and kill him off, putting him out of his misery...can't see conscience getting in the way of two domineering bitches (whoops, pardon friend, two FINE outstanding women) carrying things out to the logical end.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The end?

I sure hope this is the beginning of a long story? There's no cuckolding in it yet so I assume there's more coming? Or cumming? :-)

Stay on this path my good one. The story's great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW! HOT HOT HOT

Dear God! please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get smart

Cut the thing off. It's simple. Takes a simple tool and about 10 seconds. Then throw the bitch out.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Trolls eat this up

Trolls read your tale and then bitch. Ignore the wanker. About time her sister got involved. Her sister needs to look for other files too. Will you wife start making you wear panties?

msbishop702msbishop702almost 9 years ago
Sexy

Wow can a wife be this sexy? I love how she became so very dominant and Very Sex now this is a sexy wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder when this poor chap will have sex again lol

Its been over half a year since the husbands gotten any. I say the wife should ultimately reward him soon for going one year in this life style. Maybe non-stop fucking for the night. They do love each other and while she is getting amazing sex, they have a special connection so the sex between them is special emotionally. It can also be used against him for the humiliation factor. It will leave him longing for more the next day but his time limit will begin and he will be frustrated beyond belief, maybe even trying to ask again, a year is a long time and instead could get blue balled that night. A double edged sword so to say lol

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
Hmm she broke her own rules in this chapter alone.

One of the first rules in this new style is that the husband will be naked at all times unless there are visitors in the home.

"Let's start off slow. When you are home and we do not have visitors you will be naked at all times. I always want to see your cock all cooped up in its protective case."

Now on second page, she brought her sister along without the husbands knowledge, hence a guest. I wonder if the husband would have been punished if he rejected and refused to stay naked as she broke her own terms in the house. He should have bought up that established rules, it is part of the agreement to lifestyle. Again no safe word seems to be established. This could be a possible foreshadowing of Jana not holding true to husbands conditions and breaking them if it suits her needs.

Another issue so far, they are BOTH not being entirely truthful to each other and dont trust each other. He hasn't bought up his other fetishes and she thinks he will cheat his arrangement if he could even though he agreed to it. This isnt how lifestyles work, at least not healthily and if he does slip up, he should be punished and he will enjoy it. Take the enjoyment of him slipping up and punishing. Taking the option away as it is little to no fun if you want to bring him to the edge. Having the option to cheat on the terms and getting punished is part of the game.

On the positives; Delaying the date and the teasing. It was written very erotically. The public humiliation didn't cross the boundaries and the wife allowing her husband to pick the outfits that will be used to seduce him.

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Christina should blow him sometime

Since Jana is all about not fucking her and Hubby been licking her out all the time. Maybe Jana can push the line and show some dominance towards her sis if she wants to be part of this game/life style. Christina could be biting his cock the entire time until he cums. Hubby got a small dick so it shouldn't last long, she could easily deepthroat it and then bite his balls. He is a masochist after all and then Jana could lock him up longer then normal afterwords as an excuse to punish him longer. "Was it worth it? Because your going 4 months now and each day will not be easy on you. :) "

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
It is not a chastity belt.

This is a common fault in stories right across Lit. It is a Cage,a Chastity Cage sometimes,but it is NEVER a belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprising twist to the story

After all the hesitation and discussion at the beginning of their chastity relationship, and then the hesitating way Angie went into extending her husband's chaste time from two weeks to four, it was surprising that Angie brought a third party into the relationship without warning; without discussion. This turn of events takes the whole relationship to a new level entirely. The husband had not experienced very much humiliation at all, but now begins humiliation by the boatload. J.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i do like this story

i hope it gets more erotic soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like one person mentioned she broke a rule about him being naked unless there were visitors. Now, you could argue that Kelly is not a visitor but she really is one. He was shocked so he forgot about the rule and allowed it to happen anyway. Now that she has broken this rule, how many more will be made and broken. So far, it has been kind of loving and sharing with this cage and he is ok with Kelly being able to come over to help from time to time. Wonder how long before Kelly and some of her friends come over to help him with his fantasy. I would like for Angie to ramp up her humiliation but not destroy her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story,, very hard to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I for sure would get out of that stupid cage and leave. What a dipshit writer and story. If not I would tease the sister-in-law till she begged me to screw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looks like the wife either wants a divorce or good old ass kicking. No I wouldn't touch her but an old high-school girlfriend would. All I would have to do is mention it and it would be done.

cuck1cuck19 months ago

I'm a cuckold in chastity also. Loving the story so far. Can't wait for the wife to start fucking other men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous