How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

She went to the closet and returned with a few of my silk ties. She bound my wrists and ankles to the posts on all four corners. I was amazed at the skill in which she tied me. I tested my bonds and decided straight away that I was not going to be able to escape from them.

"Very good hubby. I don't want you touching your little dick while I allow you to have some alone time. But first let's finish what you started."

She immediately straddled my face again and I went to work lapping at her pussy. She was soaking wet and I understood how turned on she was to deny me an orgasm that I had looked forward to for two weeks. I brought her off in less than two minutes and she collapsed on the bed next to me. After a few minutes she got up and told me to enjoy some time to myself before turning off the light and leaving the room. My mind was awash with emotions I didn't know existed as the night's events played through my mind and my time alone was not remotely comfortable as I felt the cool air around my erection that had not gone down since she started stroking me. It was bitter sweet suffering.

After about two hours Angie returned to the bedroom with her bag of ice water and placed it directly on my groin. I cried out in subtle agony as the cold bit into my delicate flesh. In no time at all my only erection in two weeks deflated and my sly wife made quick work of ensuring I was safely back into my tiny cock cage.

For the next four days Angie did take it easy on the teasing but it didn't stop her from wearing lingerie that left little to the imagination or nothing at all. She always seemed to drop something and had to bend at the waist whenever I was walking behind her. A few times she just wiggled her tight heart shaped ass at me seductively.

On Thursday I came home from work and after walking through the door I immediately disrobed to my normal state of dress while at home.

"Hello chastity boy."

I immediately turned a deep shade of red. This was not my wife's voice. I looked up and saw my wife's sister Kelley standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I tried to cover my nakedness with the pile of clothes in my hands when I heard my wife's stern voice.

"No! Don't try to cover up! Drop your clothes and come over here!"

"Yes Mistress" I replied as my pile of clothes fell to the floor leaving me exposed.

As I walked over to my wife and her sister I was sharply aware of every pull and tug the cage made on my balls as it swung side to side. I stopped in front of these two beautiful women and did not make a second attempt to shield myself. "I told you he was now my chastised little hubby slave Sis. She didn't believe me that we locked up your cock even though she saw all your files."

Kelley was smirking at my wife and giggling at me.

"Can I touch it?" Kelley asked nervously.

"Have a ball Sis," my wife said.

"It's kind of small," Kelley stated as her soft hands were running over every inch of the plastic casing, softly tugging on it sending spikes of discomfort into my stomach, and touching my smooth scrotum, which had now tightened up, with the tips of her fingers.

"Don't be too quick to judge," my wife defended me. "He is about average size if not just a little smaller but I bought the more compact version of the CB-6000 so it would be more secure. When he is at full mast he gets the job done."

"Well I see that it isn't going to come off without the key but how does it prevent him from getting hard?" Kelley asked my wife.

My wife laughed, "It will cause him some pain but do you want to see how it works?"

Kelley simply nodded.

"OK," my wife said, "Take off your top and show him your big tits."

Kelley did a double take on my wife with questioning eyes that clearly asked if she was serious. My wife simply nodded.

As she removed her flimsy top, I was presented with Kelley's D or double D breasts incased in a white lace bra that clearly showed her dark nipples through the thin material. As she reached back to unclasp her bra I realized that I was finally going to get a look at my wife's sister's huge tits, something I have wanted to see since I first saw her in a bikini many years ago. Knowing this alone made my cock start to work feverishly to get hard.

"Well," Kelley said to me, "you are finally going to get a nice close up look at the tits you have been sneaking glances at for the past few years. I hope it's worth it."

When her bra slipped off her shoulders and onto the floor I was hit with a very sharp pain that told me the cage was doing all it could to prevent me from standing tall. As my breathing quickened to deal with the pain Angie explained what was happening.

"The two rings separate his balls from his penis. When he tries to get an erection the expanding dick begins to push the case away from the body until the balls are trapped behind the rings and it can't expand any further without causing him serious pain. He is just about at the limit right now and the pain will start to fight the erection. If we keep him aroused we can prolong his suffering. Do you want to make him suffer for a little longer?"

Oh my god, Kelley was nodding yes.

"OK, take off your skirt and show him your panties."

"I am not wearing any," Kelley said with a wicked grin.

Hearing that renewed my cock's efforts to break out of its captivity.

"Well I guess you will just have to go all the way then," my wife said without hesitation.

Kelley didn't even flinch this time as she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Here was my wife's beautiful sister standing in front of me completely naked, her trimmed brunette bush mesmerizing me until I saw the soft folds of her pussy. With a pain that clearly topped that of morning wood in my belt I doubled over due to the pain tracing up into my stomach.

Thankfully I heard my wife say I had enough and helped me to the couch while Kelley retrieved her clothes and left the room. My cock shrank very quickly in response to the pain I was feeling with no new stimuli to fight against it. In about a minute I was back to a normal comfort level but my balls where still swollen and throbbing from the punishment they took. Angie had me take my clothes upstairs as Kelley had now seen plenty of my chastity cage and I no longer had any need for modesty around her.

Kelley stayed for dinner and I constantly caught her taking quick glances at my plastic encased penis, a fact that didn't escape my wife either but it didn't seem to bother her so I didn't let it bother me. While it was a little strange to sit at the dinner table naked with two fully clothed women I oddly felt right at home. They spent most of dinner talking about the amazing orgasms I was providing my wife on an almost daily basis if not multiple times a day.

Kelley suddenly turned to me, "How long have you gone without having an orgasm?"

"Two weeks and five days," I replied calmly.

"And it will be another week and two days before I am going to allow him one!" my wife chimed in.

Kelley audibly gasped, "You mean you are going to make him go an entire month without an orgasm while you enjoy all the attention you are getting?"

My wife laughed quite loudly, "Sis, we are nowhere near the length of time I am going to make him go without cumming. I haven't decided on what that length of time will be just yet but I just want to work him up to it. He is doing quite well with it so far."

Kelley joined her in laughing, "I knew you had an evil streak in you Angie but I never knew just how deep it went. Do you miss the sex?"

Angie got serious again, "I do miss the penetration sometimes but I think I am just going to have to make a trip to the toy store and have hubby pick me out a nice dildo that he can use on me."

"Go to the one down by McCarthy's," Kelley told her, "the lady that works there is really nice and they have a pretty good selection of just about everything."

Angie laughed again, "You really know your sex toy stores Sis."

"A single gal has to do what a single gal has to do," Kelley snapped back.

Angie seemed to go into deep thought for a few seconds. She got up and left the room for a moment before returning with something in her hand.

"I tell you what Sis. I have to ask a favor of you and if you do that favor for me I think I have a nice form of payment to offer you."

Kelley looked at her with a puzzled expression on her face as my wife opened her hand displaying a key that looked exactly like the one she wore around her neck. This was the second key to my cock lock.

"I need someone to hold onto this in case of emergencies and it has to be someone I trust. I want you to hold onto it for me in case I have to go out of town and he needs to be unlocked for cleaning and such. Will you do this for me?"

Taking the key Kelley answered, "I will definitely hold the spare key to your husband's chastity belt but I'm not sure what you mean about payment."

"Well," my wife began, "It seems I have a husband who is very talented with his mouth and tongue and you are a woman with needs that need to be satisfied. I give you permission to come over and let him pleasure you with his mouth when you need to get off."

Kelley and I both jumped back in shock.

While I was still searching for words Kelley spoke up, "You mean to tell me you will let your husband go down on me whenever I want to get off?"

"Why not?" my wife said casually, "his dick is locked up in a chastity belt. It's not like I need to worry about him cheating on me." She turned fiercely toward me, "And don't you go getting any wild ideas of your little dick getting anywhere near my sister's pussy!"

Sounding offended I found my words, "Baby I am a little hurt you would think that it popped in my mind. I would not do that to you, cage or no cage. And like you said you having nothing to worry about with me being locked up and I am sure Kelley isn't going to use that key to let me out unless you tell her to."

"Damn right," Kelley stated, "If your wife decides she doesn't want you to experience the joy of an orgasm I sure as hell am not going to let you. Besides I really liked seeing you frustrated earlier. I might just take my sister up on her offer so I can watch you struggle in your cage while I let you lick me to orgasm after orgasm."

I had a pretty good feeling that it wouldn't be long before Kelley came to call on my services.

As Kelley was leaving for the night she flashed the key in front of me and gave my cage a very strong tug. "Hang tight." She said as she walked out the door laughing.

To Be Continued...

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers
12