All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 03'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Little cuck is having some fun now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
omg!

This is so hot!! You got me here... thanks! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Holy crap

this is a HOT HOT story!!

What were those ladies taking about, hummmm?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Used This Story To Convince My Wife She Needed to Lock Me Up

My wife loved your story! We are looking into a cage for me and a nice thick dildo for her...she's making me pick out the size of her dildo lover too.

Thank you!

Locked up and soon to be Satisfied Housewife in St Louis.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyabout 12 years ago
My girlfriend's black dildo

I bought my last Latina girlfriend a realistic 8" black cock. We live 100 miles apart and were together every other weekend or less. The last time, after a night's sleep and waking up, I gave her 6' slender body a massage, back & front. Her nipples were hard, her shaved pussy was wet and my 5.5" cock was was leaking pre-cum. As I sucked her nipples, she stroked "her" cock. As I positioned myself for a morning fuck, she denied me access. Instead, she told me to get Blackie out of the nightstand. I was told to continue sucking her nipples, while she enjoyed her black cock, balls deep. At the same time, she rubbed her clit to a violent orgasm, using a small vibrator. That was the last time we were together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re-reading your previous chapters

Still has me saddened that your story may have ended. Its been years since last chapter was released. It was good while it lasted.. if by some hope you do return, I would jump with joy.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Stretch her tight married pussy

That's it boy, stretch her tight married pussy for her real man lover to come. She will still be nice and tight for him. Why is your cock not leaking and dripping like they really do? What else has Sara taught your hot wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story so far

Prude wife discovers the power of her pussy! It's a great story so far. I hope there is no BTB ending. I just wish my wife could grow like Jana, become a real woman!

msbishop702msbishop702almost 9 years ago
What a Woman!

There is no way a woman can be this sexy! God, but I wish mine was my wife hates sex... I would gladly be this Lady's submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can she get pregnant?

If she cant, she should take off the condom eventually once she builds enough trust in Jerome. Wonder if shes an anal virgin lol.Considering she never swallowed cum before, highly likely.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
Once again, great chapter and written. But more dishonesty from wife.

She clearly knows of his cuckold fetish and with black men, she is not being honest with that at the store and key part to any lifestyle is honesty. If the husband refused to get one at proper size, he would be punished for unknowing reasons if it was close to his size. For all Jana knows, Cuckold porn is just something that he enjoys watching but does not want to participate in. So in this case, Jana loses one more point in honesty.

Now to the great parts of story. The sex scene with the two, prior and dildo were greatly written. Now it could obliviously be a comparison to how he cant last long in bed and how he is inferior. But this is not the case as they lasted much longer in the last sex scene. A pent up man will cum quickly, if he had chance to continue, the sex will likely last as long as they need to be satisfied. Now post-dildo scene, this is clearly a sign that when they eventually become cuckold lifestyle, sex will still continue with them, which is positive to a healthy relationship.

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
Hubby wife is BBC crazy DAMN

After awhile of fucking Jerome, Jana should use that dildo on husband. The dildo will serve no more use for her cause she has a real cock that cums. If she wants to get fucked hard, she just has to ring him up and let him smack that sweet ass doggy style while hubby cant smack his own cock lol.

When Jerome fucks her on future dates, Jana wont be able to push him away. Jerome will just hold her down and fuck her until she is either cock crazy or passes out. Thats difference between Hubby and Jerome. Hubby cares about her pleasure and Jerome just wants his own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun read. I will be in chastity soon

Looking forward to the next episode

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like this

reading the comments, i did not understand where a Jana and Jerome came into the picture. guess i read more and find out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Degrading bitch and dumbass should be the title

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous