How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

After dinner, Angie told me to get dressed. "It's time for us to go hit up the toy store so you can pick out a new fake dick to fuck me with. I realized last night that even though you have become a master at eating my pussy, I still need some good deep penetration from time to time."

I got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt but to my surprise Angie dressed in a tight black mini-skirt and a semi-sheer black blouse that clearly showed the intrinsic lace design on the black bra she wore beneath it. Noticing the shock on my face she lifted the skirt to show me she had foregone any need for panties today. Oddly, I found my thoughts drifting into daydream, wondering if this is how she would dress if she ever discovered my other fantasies and was off to meet her black lover for an evening of fun. Well, I thought, we are on our way to find a latex dick that would find its way into her velvet pussy far more often than my chastised dick would. Perhaps she was dressed for her lover. I felt that familiar tugging on my balls and knew my dick was trying to get hard.

We arrived at the store and looking at the place I truly wondered how this shop got any business. The place has such a business look to it, nothing that would lead you to believe that this place was an adult store. I wondered how many unsuspecting families made a wrong turn into this store, the surprise good for some, perhaps not so good for others. I held the door open like a gentleman and we went inside.

The inside was nothing like what I was used to either. There was a main room and a few different side rooms labeled with small signs as to what they contained. The main room was composed mostly of lingerie and ranging from calm silk to risky leather as well as role playing dress up outfits. Angie's eyes lit up like Christmas lights when she saw the selection. I knew then and there that we had a new place to shop for her outfits and I spotted one that would be my first choice. You can never go wrong with the white patent leather nurses outfit.

The store was empty except for one employee. She was extremely beautiful, probably somewhere in her late 30's with deep strawberry-blonde curly hair streaming halfway down her back. She had an athletic figure, a body chiseled from allot of hard work and an ample bust offsetting her round ass. The full-length red dress she wore had a slit up the side the opened and closed as she walked towards us and the color of her lipstick matches the scarlet high heels that accentuated her toned calves.

As she made eye contact she introduced herself. "Good evening. My name is Sara, owner of this humble establishment. We have a wide variety of items you may be interested in. Please feel free to look around and if you need help with anything or are looking for anything in particular that you don't see please let me know and I will do my very best to assist you."

Angie shook her hand and said thank you before Sara returned to a plush area that was unlike any other checkout counter I have seen. It struck me as odd. Most people who worked in adult stores wouldn't even make eye contact with you unless it was unavoidable as if they didn't want to make you, or them, uncomfortable. Perhaps it was me who avoided the eye contact but with Sara and the atmosphere she created, I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable browsing her store.

There were rooms for fetish equipment. The normal arrangement of leather straps, and whips, handcuffs and restraints but there was also soft silky items mirroring their rougher leather counterparts as well as a large selection of cock and ball torture equipment. There were parachutes and vises, sounds and stretchers. It occurred to me that this shop more than likely catered to the dominate female. I knew I would like this place.

We made our way to a room containing dildos and vibrators, plugs and beads of all shapes, sizes, and colors. We took our time looking around the room, taking plenty of opportunities to feel and examine ones that each of us thought was interesting. There were a few of them that were close to my size but most of them were larger, some even ridiculously big. It would take a true size queen to take those ones even half way. I was fascinated with the darker brown skin colored ones, all having at least three inches on me. Angie noticed me examining those and just tossed me a naughty grin. With the size and detail of these, any woman would light up thinking about what they would feel like.

"Hubby," Angie said to me in a voice quite louder than a whisper, "I want you to pick out the next cock that gets to fuck me while I keep your dick locked up in chastity. I hope you pick a good one so I don't have to punish you and extend your time in lockup."

Sara came around the corner and entered the room as Angie was finishing her sentence. I immediately turned such a dark shade of red that I made her dress look like a white wedding gown.

"Yes Mistress," I replied meekly as I continued to peruse the fake cocks on display.

"So, you keep your husband locked up in a chastity belt, Mrs..."

"Please, call me Angie," my wife beamingly replied.

"Perhaps I should reintroduce myself. I am Mistress Sara. I don't normally introduce myself that way for obvious reasons, although I do at times use it to chase off certain types of cliental that I prefer not to sell to. I do, however, always enjoy meeting a fellow Dominatrix," Mistress Sara said taking my wife's hand once more.

"I wouldn't really consider myself a Dominatrix although I have become a little more dominate over the past month and pretty much control the household now," my wife replied smiling.

"You precious woman," Mistress Sara replied placing a hand on Angie's cheek, "You have no idea how much control and power you could possibly wield using chastity, orgasm denial, and punishment as your tools. How long has your husband been in chastity?"

"Today is day number one being locked back up," Angie said, "Yesterday was a release day after spending one month in confinement. We are just starting out and after each release we extend his period of denial. This time he will have to endure three months before he can squirt his load again."

"Well I applaud you on your decision for three months. He should begin to climb the walls by then with allot of encouragement," Mistress Sara said, a giggle escaping her mouth, "Whose idea was it to try Chastity?"

"Both of ours in a way," Angie said, "He had the fantasy long before I did but never talked to me about it. One day I found a hidden folder on the computer and discovered what he desired. I bought a chastity belt and made him an offer he didn't refuse."

"I have two regular slaves that I keep in chastity. One is now going for six months and my husband is locked up for one year," Mistress Sara boasted proudly, "I also made him choose a dildo to please me with. It was such a turn on to watch him pick out his replacement. I wonder. Would you allow me to see the belt you chose to confine your property?"

"Absolutely," my wife turned to me, "Drop your pants to your ankles right now and show Mistress Sara your helpless cock."

"Yes Mistress," I muttered.

Humiliation and lust driven excitement boiled in my veins as I began to undo my belt buckle. With each person that learned of my place in our sex life, I found that the initial embarrassment of being exposed lasted shorter and shorter. I wondered if that small bit of shame would completely vanish one day. Another woman, a stranger up until ten minutes ago, was going to see my tiny dick locked in the short clear jail cell and my hands shook as they fumbled with my fly. In one motion I pulled my jeans and underwear down to my ankles and stood back up, placing my hands behind my back to give Mistress Sara the unobstructed view she desired.

The sexy redheaded vixen crouched down until her eyes were level with my groin and took in the sight of my chastity. With one finger she pushed the belt side to side, up and down as if she were completing a medical examination. She ran her finger behind the back ring causing my scrotum to jump as if touched by a cattle prod.

"Ah I see you chose the CB-6000 short," Mistress Sara said, her warm breath causing the clear head of the device to fog up, "A very good device. Secure, easy to use, and nice and small to accommodate this little guy. I too started with a CB-6000 but have since moved on to much more secure and devious equipment. Have you used the points of intrigue on him yet?"

"I am not sure what they are," Angie replied.

"Please come and have a little talk with me. If you normally require your husband to be naked I can lock the door and he can shop for your new lover in the nude," Sara said grinning broadly at me.

"Yes I would like that very much," Angie smiled at Sara before turning to me, a serious expression on her face, "Remove all your clothing and give them to me right now. I think it is only fitting for you to make your decision in your normal state of dress."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

In a flash I removed my clothing and folded each item in a neat pile before handing the stack to my wife. They left the dildo room and settled in the plush seats near the entrance while I was left to choose a replacement for myself, to do my bidding while I was locked.

I continued to browse the walls looking for what I thought would be a good fit for my wife, adding a little bit to ensure she would approve of my choice. I narrowed it down to 4 choices, of which, two were white, one was dark brown, and the last jet black. I examined each one very closely, checking the flexibility, the detail in the veins and contours and the overall craftsmanship. I know Angie gave me a little grin when I was looking at the darker skin models but I truly wondered if she would be pleased if I actually chose one. On the other hand, this could be the item that opens the door to other talks down the line when I am ready and besides, what was one more month of denial. Perhaps it's not good to ask that on day one.

I put the two white ones back and stared at the other two for what seemed like hours. In reality, it was closer to forty-five minutes. During that time I visualized each one dipping in and out of my wife's sweet hole. Taking a deep breath, I put the Jet black one back and walked into the main room with my choice proudly on display, the ladies talking and laughing while enjoying a nice glass of wine.

My wife's eyes got bigger than normal when she saw my choice but you wouldn't notice any surprise in her voice when she spoke to me.

"Well you really took your time making a selection. You must have really put allot of thought into your choice. Let me see what you picked," she said taking the large dildo from my hand, "I would have thought you would have chose something a little bit closer to your size. Aren't you worried about this big black cock stretching me out to the point of being nice and loose the next time you have a chance to get inside me?"

"Even if I was concerned," I stated, my cock trying to stiffen from her last comment, "your enjoyment is always more important than my own. I heard you say that you missed the deep penetration and I wanted to be sure that I picked one that would go as deep as you needed."

"Very impressive," Sara commended Angie, "I see your slave has learned well from his denial. It is one thing to say it but much more meaningful when they can clearly show it through actions. I would very much like to see you again Lady Angie. I truly enjoyed our conversation this evening. Please come by anytime you like."

"The evening has been very enlightening Lady Sara," my wife said bowing her head, "I would be delighted to come by again. Hubby, you can get dressed now."

I got dressed and paid Lady Sara for my gift to my wife before bowing my head and saying good night. We got into the car and sped home, looking forward to trying out our new toy.

Once home, Angie was disrobing before I even got the door unlocked and was naked by the time I got my shoes off. I finished getting undressed and placed our clothes in the laundry bin. Angie was lying on the carpet next to the fireplace, rubbing her pussy to get her juices flowing. I watched her ravage her own body for a few seconds before coming to my senses and retrieving some KY from the bathroom cabinet to help ease her initial penetration with a larger cock.

I knelt between her spread legs and lubricated the top five inches of the dark intruder as well as sticking my sloppy fingers into her waiting cunt. I started to question if the lubricant was really necessary as she was sopping wet in anticipation of being stretched. This is it, I thought to myself as I rested the head on her pussy lips. This was the first time I would see what it would look like if a big black cock was going to fuck my wife. My balls were straining against the ring, threatening to pull through if I tried to get any harder but my lust completely overcame the pain and I barely noticed it.

"Please stick that big dildo in me baby," Angie pleaded to me, her pupils constricted to pinpoints, "I want you to fuck me hard with it. Stretch me, make me really feel it."

I started pushing the head in gently, short strokes trying to open her up. After a minute of working the entrance I gave it a good push and the head broke through, the residual pressure embedding two inches in her wanton hole in one stroke. She cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as I paused allowing her to adjust. I withdrew to the tip and pushed again, repeating and gaining half in inch in depth each time until five inches rested inside her, her pussy lips clinging to the dildo filling her inside.

"That's as far as I can go with my own equipment baby," I said lovingly looking her in the eyes, "Now it's time you get all that you deserve."

I pushed the dildo one more inch as she let out an animalistic grunt before I withdrew the dildo to the tip and gave one final shove embedding all eight inches inside her. Her body bucked and seized as a powerful orgasm rocked her body, her mouth unable to create human sounds. Before her orgasm subsided I withdrew the dildo and shoved it in again, the fake testicles resting on her ass cheeks. She gasped for breath as she came down from cumming.

"Oh god baby," she exclaimed, "you have no idea how much bigger it is than you. It feels so good to feel so full. It is touching places you have never touched, resting against my cervix. Fuck me with it baby. Fuck me until I cum again. I can make love to you anytime I want but I want you to fuck me with this dildo."

I did exactly that. Short strokes and long strokes. Twisting this way and that as her body responded to the rough treatment of a rubber cock. I fucked her with it hard as she came and came. I continued until she literally pushed me away, unable to take anymore, her hands guarding her battered pussy.

"Holy shit baby. I feel like I just got done riding a horse. That felt so good. I wish I could return the favor but seeing as how this is your first day of chastity, you have a long time of orgasm denial to go before you get to cum again. Carry me up and lay me in bed. I don't think I can move after that."

I carried her up the steps and lay her in bed before climbing in next to her and holding her close, her body still shivering slightly from the intense orgasms. Her body succumbed to sleep before she heard the words I love you come out of my mouth. My cock was finally starting to soften and I drifted off to sleep as well.

To Be Continued...

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers
12