How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of what seemed like days, as anyone who has experienced sensory deprivation can attest to, Mistress Sara returned multiple times to take over twenty measurements of my limp penis without a single word being spoken to me. My shoulders were aching from the strain of my bondage, my thighs were constantly shaking, and my jaw felt like it would be permanently fixed in the open position. I suddenly felt two pairs of arms freeing my own from above my head. As they lowered my arms and brought them behind my back, the blood rushed back into my shoulder joints causing me to scream a muffled wail that died at the gag sealing my lips. Both sets of smooth feminine hands gently massaged my shoulders, agonizing at first but quickly turning into relief. They allowed my breathing to calm down before unlocking my legs and guiding me a few steps, turning me around and lifting me slightly to a sitting position on an slightly elevated bench.

"Lie back," my wife started in the most serene and calming voice I ever heard her use. "Lie back and rest for a few moments before we restrain you again. There is still one more thing we need to do."

At that moment, I did not care about what else these two vixens had in mind. My only concern was regaining control of my aching joints and quivering limbs. I welcomed the chance to lie down and made no sound. After a few minutes, my arms were brought to my sides and securely fastened to the bench, three straps were placed across my midsection and pulled snug, and my legs were lifted onto elevated platforms and quickly buckled into place, leaving my legs spread apart and my groin vulnerable. At that moment I realized that I was fastened to a gynecological table. I guess this is how women feel when they go for their annual appointment, minus the restraints of course.

The penis gag was violently ripped from my mouth, the ridge of the penis head raking against the back of my lips and pulling them slightly forward before sliding off and returning to their normal location. It took an enormous amount of effort to close my jaw after being forced open for such an extended period of time. Just as quickly, my world went from absolute darkness to blinding white as the leather hood was untied and yanked off my head. Perspiration on my face and clinging to my hair met the cool atmosphere of the dank dungeon causing my whole body to shiver from a sudden chill. Through fluttering eyelids, my vision began to return in small unobstructed dots as my eyes slowly adjusted to the medieval but ample lighting surrounding the bench.

Angie leaned over the bench and her moist, ruby lips pressed against my own as her tongue slowly inched forward in a passionate kiss. Even the small movements affected the lingering torment in my jaw but her embrace seemed to smooth the discomfort into subdued silence. I saw her shiny blond hair cascading around my face now that my vision had returned to normal.

"Now that I have you strapped to my medical table," Mistress Sara stated audaciously while she slowly stepped closer to the table between my spread legs, "we can finalize the plans for your new chastity belt. You see, what the plastic chastity belts lack is something to keep that tiny cock from pulling out the back end of it, even if it is somewhat difficult. As small as you are, I can't believe you didn't fall out. Your new cage will have an added security feature that will ensure you stay locked away, a metal bar that will be inserted through the piercing we are about to give you."

My body tensed up so badly that if I didn't relax quickly, a serious cramp would develop in every single one of my muscles. Knowing that a sharp needle would soon be forced through the most sensitive flesh on my body sent my overtaxed mind into a state of pure panic. Beads of sweat instantly surfaced on my skin and my eyes flashed of pure, unrelenting fear. My wife slowly and gently ran her fingers through my hair, trying to calm the torrential storm inside my mind. After a few moments, my body began to relax but my eyes still portrayed the intense fear in my heart.

"Your sexy Mistress and I have already decided which piercing to use." Sara voiced, ignoring all signs of my fear. "The chastity belts I purchase can be used with 2 different types of piercing. The first one is called a Prince Albert. I use a curved needle that I insert into your dirty little piss hole and push it until it protrudes out the bottom of your cock head. I then insert a ring and solder it together making it completely irremovable, unless of course you want to rip it out. The second type is called a frenum piercing. For this one I use a straight needle and pierce the bottom of your cock just behind the helmet. Then we replace the needle with a barbell type rod and solder the rounded ends to the shaft, once again making the piercing permanent."

All this talk of pushing a sharp needle through my cock left my penis shriveled, as if it could climb inside of me and be rescued from its precarious predicament. I want to tell you, cold water shrinkage has nothing on the knowledge of having your cock impaled by a foreign object. As if this brutally evil woman could read my mind, she continued with her lecture.

"Since your Mistress likes to see the head of your uncircumcised cock, we decided to go with the frenum piercing. But first I need to get that disgraceful sissy clit good and hard, otherwise it would just be too small to handle. I know just the way to stop that little worm from retreating. I have seen you looking at my body, wondering what I look like without my clothes on. I should whip your balls into oblivion for letting your imagination undress me but I can hardly blame a chastised cuckold who hasn't had sex for many months for fantasizing what a woman looks like in the nude."

Lady Sara reached her hands above her shoulders, grasped the tightly stretched latex near the sides of her neck, and in one quick and violent motion, tore the upper shoulder material from the dress. Free of its upper support, the taut black material retracted downward rapidly, coming to a rest just above her tits with the sudden crack of a snapping rubber band. My eyes locked with her heaving chest as she gripped the frayed remnant of the upper garment and slowly began to drag it over her breasts. The sound of the latex sliding along her pale white skin was not unlike that of dragging your hand over an inflated balloon. My devious wife helped me raise my head so I experienced a clear view of Sara's tits as they were stretched toward the ground before being released from the compressed confines of the latex, catapulting upwards and giggling before coming to rest in their natural perky location.

I have longed for even the slightest glimpse of Sara's bare chest, a feat that seemed would be forever denied to me up until about 10 seconds ago. Even though my lips broke into a satisfied smile, it was not my mouth that gave away my level of excitement but how rapidly my cock came back to life and began getting erect. The sight of her pink nipples and firm C-cup tits was more than enough to do the job but she wasn't quite done yet.

Mistress Sara looked me straight in the eye as she continued. "Well, Well. If my breasts get you excited that quickly, the sight of my pussy should put that little cock at full attention. I bet you have wondered if I am a natural redhead or not. Do you want to find out?"

I simply nodded my head slowly, almost involuntary, as if my body didn't give a shit about any rational thought from my brain. Sara stepped back to ensure I had a full view of her hourglass figure while Angie maintained the elevation of my head. Acquiring a large buck knife from a nearby table, she slowly ran the sharp edge of the blade against the lower portion of the thinly stretched latex, starting at the bottom hem of the garment just above her knee, tracing up the outside of her right thigh, and ending at the bunched up material around her waist. I could see a thin white line that was left behind as the blade scored the material. Sara grabbed the pile of latex from the upper part of her outfit and with the sharp end of the blade facing out, sliced it cleanly with one quick flick of her wrist. The white line running up her right thigh began to grow slightly thicker until the material could no longer hold. With the abrupt crack of a popping balloon, the material disappeared just as quickly leaving this gorgeous woman standing completely naked, with her legs spread ever so slightly apart and the knife dangling daintily from her right finger tips.

"I suppose you will just have to guess if I am a natural redhead or not since my pussy hasn't seen a single strand of pubic hair in over three years." She laughed loudly as she continued, "My faithful cuckold husband keeps me well groomed at all times if he wants to cum anytime in the near future."

My wife and I both allowed our hungry eyes to feast on Sara's milky white skin, devouring every inch of her perfect complexion from head to toe. Sara was not lying. Her pussy mound was completely smooth without the slightest trace of razor burn or skin irritation. The folds of her pussy tucked close together, allowing no light between her glistening slit while her bright pink clit peaked out from the top of the fold. It would be difficult to find anyone who disputed that Sara possessed one of the most perfect looking cunts in the world. At the very least, my penis was not disagreeing and was now pointing directly at the dark ceiling, so completely hard that it refused to fall backwards and I swear I could feel the skin of my cock stretching.

Satisfied that we had eaten our fill, Sara approached the medical table and began talking as she seated herself on a lower stool and began to adorn her long and skinny hands in blue latex gloves. "Now that I have more than two inches to work with, we can get started on your new modification. Before you ask, I do not use any numbing gel. You will feel every bit of the needle piercing your cock but don't worry, I have heard it is just a quick pinch followed by a little bit of burning and then it is over."

My wife continued to hold my head up, obviously wanting me to watch the entire process. Even though I felt apprehensive and panicked, I couldn't help but stare at this naughty woman working between my legs. If my depraved penis had any thoughts of going soft, they were soon forgotten as Sara began to massage rubbing alcohol up and down my swollen cock. She used copious amounts, far more than needed and I could feel the excess run down my tightened ball sack before dripping onto the floor. I watched in shock as her hands raised above the table with a needle far thicker than any I have ever seen. My breathing came in sharp short gasps as I started to brace what I now knew was going to be more than a little prick and burn. My fear made it seem even bigger, making me wonder if it would go through half of my cock.

Angie stroked my hair as she explained the size of the needle. "In order for the piercing to work as a security device for your new chastity belt, we need to use a large gauge needle to get the proper size dumbbell inserted. We could have started small and worked our way up, but I figured that you would want one and done. Now take a deep breath and brace yourself cucky."

No sooner had I taken a breath and I watched Sara position the needle at the underside of my rock hard cock, just a millimeter or two behind my swollen cockhead and felt the slightest pin prick as the needle rested against the flesh. My only warning was the wide toothy smile on Sara's face as she suddenly jammed the needle cleanly through my cock, only stopping when the end of the sharp surgical steel came to rest on my skin. The pain was like nothing I had ever felt before. The shear amount of nerve endings in that sensitive area of my cock individually cried out in protest. The minor burn she described felt like I just dipped my dick in a deep fryer. It took everything in my power to not scream like I was being brutally murdered, instead I groaned a deep growl that resonated throughout the dark dungeon and I tried to breathe through the pain.

"Lady Angie," Mistress Sara spat in a very domineering tone, "I need his penis to stay erect while I finish inserting the bar, otherwise the piercing might migrate. Stroke him just enough to maintain his hard-on."

Angie climbed up on the table, her smooth and toned thighs rubbing against my cheeks as she straddled my face. The smell of her sex was overpowering and the pheromones drove me wild with lust. Unable to tear my eyes away from her obviously moist and abused slit, I wanted, no needed, to taste her juices with every inner fiber of my being. Wrapping her right hand around the base of my newly punctured cock, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Don't you dare shoot that pathetic load slave. If I so much as see a single spurt leave that piss hole, I will have Mistress Sara pierce you ten more times. Do you understand me Bitch?"

"Yes Mistress!!" I was barely able to reply before she lowered her pussy onto my waiting lips. I immediately darted my tongue between the slick folds of her labia and was rewarded with a gush of warm fluid from her stretched inner canal. Angie began to slowly dry stoke my aching erection, each motion of the skin eliciting a muffled complaint from my flesh covered mouth in response to the slight tugging sensation of the broken skin surrounding the large gauge needle. Despite the discomfort of the piercing, my cock had no problems maintaining its aroused condition.

Suddenly my cock ignited in agony as rubbing alcohol was poured over the broken skin. I screamed out in pain but my torment was lost inside my wife's body. The vibrations of my retort found their own use reverberating against Angie's engorged clitoris, a fact easily betrayed by the quickening of her breath, the tightening of her fist around my cock, and the low moans escaping her lips. Like a slap across the face, it finally occurred to me that my evil little cuckoldress was getting off on the pain I was experiencing. "My God," I thought to myself, "I created a fucking monster. A sadistic little bitch of a monster." And I loved every little bit.

Just as I was beginning to worry about cumming, Mistress Sara inserted the rod over the needle and began to twist the piercing into the opening forged by the lancet. I couldn't believe that the rod was even larger in diameter than the huge gauge needle she used earlier. As the stainless steel bar wiggled its way, millimeter by millimeter, into my open wound, the excruciating pain I experienced far exceeded the original intrusion of the needle. My body bucked, barely moving thanks to the heavy restraints, and I made no attempt to hold back my screams, knowing that my cries would remain muffled by Angie's pelvis.

My screams sent shivers up my wife's spine and she began to rock her cunt across my lips, a response, no doubt born from the increase in sound wave stimulation to her over sensitive clitoris. Her release came quickly and violently, her lithe body tensing every muscle and clamping my head mercilessly between her thighs causing me to temporarily forget the torture below my waist and worry about having my skull crushed. She screamed out in pure animalistic pleasure between shallow and abrupt breaths, her eyes squinted tightly shut, and her grip on my suffering penis tightening like a vice.

As the piercing finished its passage through the underside of my cock, Angie's clamping thighs began to relax as she came down from her sexual high. She slowly raised her pussy from my face, leaving my cheeks, chin, and mouth glistening from her juices and her taste imbedded on my lips. Her thighs continued to shake as she allowed her breathing to resume a normal pace and she renewed her efforts at maintaining my hardness through long, deliberate, and slow strokes.

"That looked like fun," Mistress Sara playfully said to my wife as she began to screw a small but weighty sphere onto each end of my piercing. The relentless and grueling pain in my loins was replaced by a dull burning sensation as my naked and devious tormentor heated up the piercing with a cordless soldering iron and allowed the filler metal to inject between the threaded connections before hardening into a solid joint. The moderate heat cauterized what little flow of blood remained.

"All done cuckold," Mistress Sara began in a compassionate tone. "Your new piercing is now permanent and will require a professional to remove it. I could do it of course, but I won't."

"I love it," Angie exclaimed with a grin that spanned from ear to ear. "Can I touch it now?"

"Absolutely! Let me show you how to care for the piercing so it doesn't get infected and require amputation," Mistress Sara said, laughing at the sudden tensing of my body in response to the word amputation and grabbing the now cooled steel barbell. "Over the next two weeks, you need to clean the piercing with rubbing alcohol and turn the piercing a few complete revolutions to ensure that the jewelry remains free. You need to do this a few times a day, the more the better. If you keep it clean and allow it plenty of air, it should be healed in two weeks without any problems, just enough time for his new cage to arrive."

My leather clad wife maintained her dainty grip at the base of my hard cock and used her right hand to lightly tug and spin the piercing, causing me sharp stabs of manageable pain due to the freshness of the wound. She studied it from every different angle until her curiosity was satisfied before dismounting the medical table and walking deeper into the dank dungeon with her naked companion. My eyes took in every moment as I watched these two beauties walk away, sighing in defeat when they were no longer in sight. I remained isolated, strapped to a medical table, my legs spread wide and leaving my penis, testicles, and asshole exposed and completely defenseless, while my erection deflated and the newly added weight dragged the head between my legs.

After a short while, Mistress Sara, her nakedness now contained by a conservative, emerald green dress, returned to my side and unbuckled my restraints. After pulling me up into a standing position and helping me balance on shaky legs, the tall, slender woman grabbed the metal rings of my wrist restraints, and with surprising strength, brought both of my hands to the small of my back before forcefully pushing me forward and leading me out of the dungeon.

Angie, her leather harness replaced with the red pleated skirt and black tube top, threw my clothes at my feet and ordered me to get dressed. I voiced no comment and quickly donned the baggy grey slacks and black polo shirt, gracious for the ability to hide my nakedness and ease the vulnerability I felt. My wife said nothing more until we were in the car and on our way home.

"Thank you for taking your piercing like a man," my wife said sincerely. "I hope you didn't think that I was too much of a bitch, but Sara has this uncanny ability of freeing this dominant personality from within me."

"I only hope I didn't embarrass you, Mistress," I replied, staring at my feet, and realizing for the first time that I still wore the wrist and ankle straps locked on my appendages.

"I want you to look at your wife while talking to me right now," her tone notably softer and compassionate. "Did the piercing hurt you too badly?"

Forcing myself from my submissive feelings, I met her gaze. "It hurt more than anything I have ever felt before, exceedingly more than when you and your sister had fun playing punter. Please don't interpret that to mean I didn't enjoy it. Deep down, I know I am a masochist, enjoying pain like some messed up freak. When I was screaming part of that emotion came from pleasure, even if it was a small part of it. Being bound and giving up all control excited me just as much. I hope that doesn't scare you too much."