How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers

"On the contrary, my dear little slave, I think you are turning me into a strict little sadist and I am enjoying it. In addition, it means so much to me that you are becoming more comfortable admitting your deepest, darkest desires to me. Keep it up and I promise to do my best to ensure every single one of your desires are met."

"May I ask what you and Lady Sara were up to when you left me strapped to the medical table?" I asked, in a slightly submissive tone, hoping I didn't overstep any boundaries.

"Certainly cucky," Angie replied without the slightest amount of reservation. "She was going to place the order for your new chastity cage but I explained to her that is was very important that I be the one to order your new device. I wanted to be responsible for buying the cage that would prevent you from escaping during a moment of weakness so she called her contact and allowed me to place the order. I could tell the lady on the other end of the line was very interested in helping a man have his cock locked away and couldn't stifle a burst of laughter when we told her your measurements. She was very grateful when I told her that I would send her some pictures to use for the site once we had you safely locked away and told me that your new cage would be here in less than two weeks."

"I am starting to get hard hearing you talk about my new cage," I admitted to her.

"Don't get used to it," she said laughing loudly. "Your new cage is much smaller than the CB-6000 and will prevent even the slightest erection. You will remain mostly out of your cage until the new one shows up to allow for frequent cleanings and inspections, but don't even fantasize about having freedom to stroke your puny dicklette. Your hands will be bound behind your back whenever you are unsupervised and you will sleep in the guest bedroom tethered to the bed posts. I will lock you up when you go to work or I send you to run a few errands that I have planned for you, but we will discuss those once we get home."

"Yes Mistress," I respectfully replied as she turned the car onto the freeway and headed towards home.

gizzard
gizzard
571 Followers