All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 09'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DucksCuckDucksCuckalmost 6 years ago
Pleasant Surprise

I thought this series was dead. I am glad it's back. The first eight episodes were plausible. This episode while plausible bu begins to hint at the unbelievable. I hope you stay in the realm of believability if the story continues. (I have some experience.) I enjoy your writing style. Other than that, Great Chapter. Caw we expect another soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
my opinion

Stop writing more chapters.

1 star.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the series so far ... although I've concerns as to where it's going to go. I think his mistress has already taken him too far and is (in my opinion) planning on leaving him for Jerome. She said she'd never become attached to one guy but this is the only man she sees .. also it appears she's already submitted to Sara I can't see a future for them together at all. Maybe you'll prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What‘s wrong?

There is no love by this Couple!

YoloSwagginsYoloSwagginsalmost 6 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

Thank you so much for continuation of your story. I've found it not so long ago, about year and a half, and I kept visiting your profile to see, is there a new story. Your characters are the best, I love how Jana and her husband love each other and how she fulfills her husband needs. When I first read your story, every chapter made me dream about such lifestyle. Keep going, please, this is by far my favorite story

gizzardgizzardalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your patience

Thank you those who have waited way too long for an update. This series is not dead but I don’t travel as much as I once did which leaves little time for writing. I know the story can reach a little far at times but that is my favorite thing about writing it, taking it to places I would fear in real life. Some of you may have noticed the name changes. I apologize for that but it was necessary. Thank you again and look for the next chapter soon.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressalmost 6 years ago
It was a bit short but still very well written

Its amazing how similar it is to the chapter I sent you in the email (Which I hope you check). Keep up the good work and don't let anyone stir you away.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for continuing Gizzard

The general bent of the story so far is appears to be right on the edge of abusive.

He IS a super masochist, and that allows her to push farther than might be OK with a mere wanker cuck type.

In the end though, no one can consent to abuse, It will be interesting to see where this goes, with that POS Jana trying to force them out of Love and apart.

Thanks for writing and sharing it, and for going towards edgier territory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are a sic bastard

I can't belive any man or woman would put up with that kind of crap. Yours story started of as erotic. But it ended up as something sick and crule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t listen to the hate

Don’t listen to all the hate on here. Seriously people on this site just seem to love to whinge and criticise. The story is called how I became a chastized cuckold, what did people think was going to happen?

I think this has been a really fun and well written story, each chapter going deeper into their cuckold relationship, each time with him getting pushed further.

Keep it up, keep up the humiliation and the helpless desire. It’s great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I could have sworn the wife's name in this story was Jana. I guess I've lost it in 4 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Miserable story

Like so many cuck chastity stories, it just goes way too far. I guess to keep writing a series and adding new elements, means for most writers the relationship situation becomes more and more extreme and just totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story has what they call 'Character Development'

Though I have enjoyed the story, I want to compare the relationship Angie and her husband had at the beginning to the relationship they have now. Before: loving, caring, deeply committed, respecting each other, very trusting, free and easy discussions, honest. Now: He's trusting, but she has proven erratic in her treatment of him. He's honest when questioned, but doesn't volunteer information, nor his innermost thoughts. No more free and easy discussions. She is often very devious and secretive. Though he's never really defied her ever, she doesn't trust him at all anymore. He is is awe and sometimes fearful of her. She insults him constantly and humiliates him often. She administers painful discipline for cause and for no reason at all. The new chastity device has the potential for evermore torture, and she has threatened it freely..... So, She has gained a slave.... and she has lost a husband. J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving it by why such a wait

I love your story. It’s great but why such a long wait between each chapter! It really throws the flow of it😕 I can’t wait to read the next part and hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Great series. Can't wait for her to do Jerome in front of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story hope more to come

, my chastity device was full reading your story i related very well to your plight

While my wifes lover is not coloured she has not allowed me sex in any form for over a year

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like the story

nothing erotic in this chapter, i hope it gets better with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He has an evil grin? Really? Wait until Jerome makes him watch as he pimps out his wife and neither of them can do anything about it. Maybe Angie will finally get it that she has gone too far with his/her fantasy after she is gangbang and whored out for money. Jerome will get the last laugh has Angie becomes pregnant and her husband is also pimped out for black cocks. Angie softly talks to her husband that she is so very sorry of what she has done and wishes that she could really be a good and faithful wife. Thankfully one last chapter to go.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

From fantasy turned to sexy reality for a wannabe cuck…to a true slave now. She is getting more evil and no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This goes to show you how stupid the writer is. Put a metal device on me and I'll bet you 100 to 1 that I can get out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jerome wouldn't return from the drug business trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You shave it for him and I will guarantee we are done. As a matter of fact we are done just for thinking of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

By spot reading this kind of shit makes me a better man and stand up and be a real man. Don't read this trash.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 month ago

I don’t see any love from Angie any more. One star. Not erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous