All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 08'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
More! More! More!

and soon Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story line

i can't wait for the next chapter. please, make it soon

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Still

fascinated by this almost charming story. Was glad to see this chapter post, now were is the next chapter?

jbilovejbiloveabout 13 years ago
Agreed

This is a great story and I was glad to see this chapter. The sexual situations are nice, but this story is what keeps drawing me back to it. We have to just wait until you send it on, but we won't like it. LOL Please Hurry With the Next Chapter.

By the way, your stories are extremely delightful to read because you have very few typos, misspelling, or grammar problems. It is nice to know that someone can write a story and care enough about it to spend the extra time to create something they can be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome Read

I hope you find the time to write more... An amazing story... Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue

I am really enjoying this story, so please submit the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue

I am really enjoying this story, so please submit the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Next chapter please this story just keeps getting better and better.

Most of the time I do not like drawn out stories, but this one is one of the best on the site.

I have even gone back and read the older chapters just to keep it fresh.

I just knew ole Trent was going to be in that room.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

The sex in the story is good but the over all story just new type of love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I want to read the next chapter so bad

I really like it. The first story i read for enjoyment in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
four starts

Not every author on this site puts the time into their stories to really develop the characters build a plot and work out the problems. You have done a very good job with this story so far and I keep waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. I'll buy the book if it ever is printed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You have develope the characters much the way they would have done in real life world Your stories leave me on pins and needles awaitting next part

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC JOB!!!

OK MISTER! You had better get that next chapter out as soon as possible....LOL!!! I haven't gone through a box of tissues just to be sitting here wondering what happens next. I want the next box of tissues to be for tears of happiness and not sorrow.

You have brought out the human side of life with this story and as in real life, the whole story must be told. You have several of us waiting not so patiently for the next chapter and we hope that it will be soon.

Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please Make more

I have been waiting forever to read the new one. i quite literally wake up everyday looking to see if there's a new one out. You've got me addicted to your stories XD

Boo903Boo903about 13 years ago
What happens next

Is he okay with this new situation? Are they just going to talk?

Was his parents right about him? Will this just bring on another fight?

Please don't leave us hanging too long.

Really appreciate your work, but even this one has me stumped as to how to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are strong girl. As a transgender with a history of self-cutting and suicide attempts (although unrelated to my transexuality, they happened many years before I discovered it) I would have not standed it, and by now I would have already slit my wrists.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Rah rah, sis boom bah!

I think more chapters are needed here! A right riveting tale! I need to know how Janie and Trent manage to patch up their broken hearts!

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
OOps

I didn't realize that I haven't finish the story yet, I got to caught up in the moment. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have used some of Steve Martin's cheers, he wrote two of his own (but they never used them because, of course, they were jealous of him):

.

Cheer #1: "Die, you gravy sucking pigs."

.

Cheer #2: "Just try and score a touchdown... you scumbags."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...