All Comments on 'How I Became a Crossdresser'

by Chrispe69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GuyCDGuyCDalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

I imagined myself being there doing what you did. Would love to do just like you did and I understand how crossdressing can lead to sucking a cock and loving it.

Write more!

lappin_foollappin_foolalmost 8 years ago

Excellent story! Well-written. Looking forward to reading more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The story of being caught by the wife all dressed and with spunk on her face would be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Suspension of common sense

So he "never had a gay thought" and could lick a cock like a Popsicle." You expect anyone to believe that shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I don't think so.

Too big a leap from crossdresser to gay. Just not happening. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

More stories please hon. Ignore the anonymous comments and have fun!

JD2100JD2100almost 8 years ago
good story

can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The condensed version:

I'M A MACHO MAN, NOT GAY, NEVER GAY!

Glug! Glug! Suck! Suck! Oh my, I'm just a slut who loves cock!!!

Bollocks. What a stupid wanker fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I too am a CD who loves to go out dressed in public and get picked up by strange men -- with big cocks of course. I can't wait to read chapter 2 when your wife catches you all dressed up. That's actually a fantasy of mine. I too am married but my wife doesn't know about my crossdressing or the fact that I love sucking cock and getting fucked by big cocks. I would love to have her catch me dressed up and then she'd realize what a sissy faggot cock-sucking bitch I am.

I can't wait to read your next chapter - and the one after that -- and the one after that.

FishnetsbytheseaFishnetsbytheseaalmost 8 years ago
Keep writing

I really like this story... very real for me. Keep writing... and your pic is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lovey

yes I am a older man bitch he caught me in a nightie one day I try on as a joke I did not see him at the back of store when I remove the nightie and went to pay for it he ask if I could come to his place I just said yes once there he ask me to put the nightie on with out my clothes on I always want to let some one to see me in girly clothes I ask him if I should just do it here yes and I will help you as he remove my clothes I felt his cock at my ass soon I was in the nightie he told me I look lovey it fit nice he put his hand around me and I felt his cock more then I left the nightie a bit and his cock was at my ass hole he bend me over a bit and put his cock up to my ass hole soon he had it all the way in me I beg him to fill my ass with his cum he ask me then you will be my bitch yes sir well now I am his bitch and his house maid now I only wear women clothes

sweetfairiesweetfairiealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I identify so much with this story. I never thought I was bi, and definitely not gay, but when a lifelong friend won a bet and feminized me and had me suck her bf, I realized that I was definitely always meant to be a sissy cocksucker. This is a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crossdresser

It's so wonderful to dress as a woman and even my father took on a date.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please tell us more

Please continue with what happens next. Does your wife find out? Does she encourage you and bring men over to your house to feed you their cocks and to fuck you? I myself am a sissy CD who is married and like you she doesn't know. I wish she did know because I truly want her to find out that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker and I love getting fucked by men with big cocks. I go to ABS too and suck numerous cocks. Please continue with the next chapters of your story and tell us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very horny

loved it u good little slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
IT SEEMED SO NATURAL A THING TO DO

I went from first cock to gang bang in under a week. Newly married, we moved into a small terrace with lots of neighbours, My Wife was working a late shift three nights a week, and we needed the money, and for that reason I didn't go out boozing. Bored I accepted an invitation to watch some porn with my middle aged next door neighbour. As a lad I had done circle jerks and sucked one cock, so when we went from watching hetro porn to gay porn to wanking to mutual x wanking to him inducing me to take him into my mouth, only about an hour had passed. I found sucking a fully engorged man cock very different from a boys, and somehow more exciting than my boyhood game, so when he began to finger my arse with KY I pushed back to get more of this sexy feeling. Two, then three fingers stretched me, and I actually asked him to put his cock into my arse. He then asked me if I would wear some of his wifes lingerie and let him fuck me. Soon I was in black bra, suspender belt, stockings and teetering on heels. He slid me onto my back and sissy rolled me to bring his cock up to my arsehole entrance, then he lunged it into me. It was a bit painful, but as he began to screw me, the pain lapsed into a very nice sexy feeling throughout my lower body. He eventually shot into me and, after a short rest, fucked me again. That was enough for both of us that night, but he had found a willing TV bottom slut, and I knew I wanted more cocks in me.

Two nights later, I was one of two bottoms in a foursome, the only TV, and got fucked five times over several hours. By the Sunday, with my wife at church then her mothers, I was the only bottom with six other guys, and got more or less continuously shagged for five hours, ruining my whole sexy outfit (they paid me to buy some even sexier fem gear). I WAS HOOKED AND FUCKED FROM THEN ON UNTIL MY DIVORCE, and for a long time afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good read

Good story would like to see chapter 2 what did the wife do?

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

ABS's are so much fun. When I worked swing shift, I too would dress at work and show up at the ABS as a sissy CD slut. I enjoyed sucking a lot of cock in those days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL! From your description he would have made it about 10 feet in the high heels and fallen on his face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous