All Comments on 'How I Became a Hotwife'

by Hotwife3183

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
negative comments

from little dicked guys who haven't lived a life ,why don't you join a gardening site or a book club,you are perthetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is amazing to me

why some read this type of presentation and I mean to the end. then write a negative comment as why they do not like... this site is free. close the dang story and move on. some get disturbed and stay on and rag on. I would imagine those negative comment presenters write scathing reviews on every movie they have bought a ticket to view.... geez give me a break. No give us all a break... 4

SensateSensateover 7 years ago
Ignore them

Ignore the negative comments. They all loved it and read it all the way through. This was a good first story and definitely had the feel of actuality. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

Thanks for sharing this story.WHY,WHY Do so many read these sex stories then complain with hate the story.Is it guilt because you like this and hate that you do???

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

Because this story takes place before these two were married, it lacks the tension usually inherent in wife-sharing stories. Still, you told this tale capably for a first time author.

That said, when the fourth word of your story is a typo, it speaks to a lack of effort. It wouldn't take long to edit a one-page story. Just give it a once-over (or, better still, a twice-over) before hitting that submit button.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Good Story

Nice story but wrong category. But still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Folks you need to lighten up

The dictionary defines a "Hot Wife" as a Slut.

This story just reinforces that definition.

When you expect a wife to be a slut she is a slut.

When you expect either party in the marriage, to have moral value... You are a fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed reading this story

I liked it, well done.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Made me envious!

Got room for a third? :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Newbie!

We see that this was your first story; so, please ignore all the hateful comments in this forum. It was a good story. That said, there were numerous typographical and spelling errors which were distracting. Please keep writing, but get a bit of editing help. You put this story in the correct category. Boyfriend and girlfriend is close enough for Loving Wives. Also, you did get married in the end.

The nice thing about this story was that it was written from the woman´s point of view. My wife liked hearing about your mental and emotional processing after your boyfriend shared his fantasy with you. As we have been through that, she identified and it made the story hotter for her.

Like you, she was a bit unsure at first, but after we got the ball rolling she thoroughly enjoyed her first hot wife experience. In fact, she came about five times on her first extra-marital cock. Also, it stopped just being my fantasy; she became committed to spreading her legs for other men fairly frequently.

Your story was also very exciting from the male perspective because you kissed your boyfriend passionately after sucking another man´s cock. You also encouraged him to fuck your pussy which was full of another man´s cum. I love it when my wife does those things with me.

We are so happy that you two continued on in the life-style. Or relationship has continued to improve as my wife continues to take on other men´s cocks. Given women´s multi-orgasmic abilities it is a shame that more wives are not shared. Women are not sluts or cheats for pleasing their husbands and themselves by being a hot wife.

RusticRoadhog1867RusticRoadhog1867over 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

I thought it was a good story. Why folk feel the urge to leave such crass comments is beyond me. Keep writing though as you know how to tell a story. I'll keep an eye out for more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot wife

Yeah I had friends over we did gangbang with my wife she took us all at once in her cunt ass and mouth.top it off we triple fucked her two cocks in her cunt one in her ass.she started screaming when started fucking her hard she was yelling slow down you guys ripping me apart.when I herd that I told guys keep fucking her hard we got her to scream and cum so hard we dumped our sperm in her.after we finished in her we pulled out and one of my friends said since we fucked her my wife is next to do gangbang.but he said I will be gangbang rape and told us after when we are done with her she should pregnant with us Cumming inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is really a closet fag, he reads everyone of these stories and then botches like the old ugly fat fag he really is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thumbs up

Ignore the haters they're self-loathing master-baiters.

KSBerryKSBerryover 7 years ago
Amazing!

WOW, was that FUCKING HOT! Great story pace, excellent action, slutty girlfriend getting after it. I'd give this story six stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story.

The build up was great. Anyone that's gone out and picked up a stranger for the wife can relate (this is how it happens).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and very real

Having been there in a very simillar situaton with my wife, its exactly how it can happen and very exciting too

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Badly needs an editor

But the overall story was good. 3*

jugaljugalover 7 years ago
Lucid flow

Dear Friend Lily,

The story that you wrote is having the attachment to the story line to enjoy its continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How she became a whore would be a better title

He wanted to watch her being fucked, and he certainly got the best view ever.

" climbed off Mike and had him lay on his back with his head at the edge of the bed. I straddled his face in a 69 position and slowly guided Josh's thick cock into me right in front of Mike's face. If Mike wanted to see my fuck another guy, he was going to get a close up show. I felt his tongue start to flicker over my clit telling me he was loving the show. I felt like I was a sex goddess. I always loved when Mike played with my clit"

I still don't get a husband wanting someone else fuck his wife he must be a real sado

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
How could she be a hotwife?

How could she be a hotwife? They were just dating for a few months...She wasn't his wife! She was just his whore...even if he ended marrying her, she still was a whore, a married one, but still a whore...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Sounds so close to my first time sharing my wife. I love watching her expression as a new cock enters her for the first time. Nothing feels better than sliding into her cum filled pussy. Tastes great too.

DexMandrakeDexMandrakealmost 7 years ago
Lovvvvved it!

I love that everyone was friendly while still being kinky! Refreshing!

troozerstroozersover 6 years ago
Excellent story

LOVED this story, was so hot. Can't wait for another story sometime in the future xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She's not a hotwife

She's just a slut waiting for the Doctor to tell her she has herpes or aids. Is anyone THAT stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two is better than one.

It is fun to read your feelings about having two cocks for the first time. I have been a hotwife for several years now and I just love having two cocks in me at the same time. But there is nothing like the first time. The intensity of my orgasms the first time that my husband and a guy I work with double fucked me almost made me pass out. I did not know that orgasms could be so crippling. I love reliving the memory of my first double penetration and reading your story brings me back to that moment.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5of 5 = 100%)! This is a SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY 2-in-1! It is 100% believable.

This story is REALLY REALLY POPULAR: 99,137 views, & 127 favorites. This story has more than 1 favorite per 1,000 views. Based on my own observations, only VERY WELL RECEIVED stories get more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views.

The wife connected with the lay-back guy who said he did not have a girlfriend. She had already made up her mind to have a hot wife experience & see how she likes it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What wife?

Hot wife, whore wife, not wife. She is no kind of wife, but she is a whore.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Fact or Fiction

Who knows, either way the lifestyle that a couple agree to and the rules they make is their business. Most everyone has moral values but those values greatly differ from one person to another. Some would decry the content of this story yet will happily sell a second hand car knowing that the buyer is buying a patched up piece of rubbish. Some may notice the shop assistant has undercharged them, do they point out the mistake.Who has found a wallet full of money in the street and kept it instead of taking it to the police station. How many have taken home something from work. The couple described in this story are open and honest to each other. I know who i would rather have as neighbours. Good yarn.

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
26thNC

When ever this guys goes off the nutter you know it is a good slut wife story.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
She is a lucky wife

To get 2 nice hard throbbing cocks in her 5 ******

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot & real sounding story.

Very hot story and unlike many here sounded real. My wife & I have talked about swinging for a year now and the fantasy really gets us worked up. I'm hoping that in a short time this covid crap ceases and we can turn our fantasy's into reality.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Disappointed

You haven’t written more. Thank you.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 2 years ago
My girl Shaz would love this.

My girl Shaz would love this scenario, and it would not be a one off event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous