How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if he was right but I am happy, very happy. Frustrated at times, yes like everyone I guess, but that's because I can't be more of a slut to my married lover or even my sad little cock bi-husband. He too has learned how to worship a bigger cock and a stronger willed man just like I do.

But I have all the material things I want but most of all now, I have my lover. I love all the sex and pain he gives me. To this day the age of the person doesn't mean anything to me. Just as long as the person, male or female, knows what is about to happen between us. I could never force anyone to live my life style but usually I don't have too worry about that. The pleasure and pain from another person or persons comes willingly.

Uncle Johnny and I had a great relationship. He would call me 'little princess' when he was horny and let me know when my aunt was going to be gone. It excited me so much each time he did that. I lived with my uncle and aunt for almost 2 years. So Uncle Johnny and I got together a great deal. I think more then my husband and I do now. LOL.

I can deep throat pretty good now and actually have to be able to do it. You see my lover is big, like 8 inches long and thick. He can last forever too. Each time I'm with my lover I remember what my Uncle Johnny told me. My job as a slut is to do everything a man wants to make him happy and I'm here for my man and my cocksucking husband.

My husband you ask? Well he's cock is sort of sad, really, I mean maybe he's 5 inches and cut. I love uncut cocks like my lover has between his legs. Yes, my husband is a cocksucker now too. When we share my lover and a couple of others I sometimes feel badly for my little cock husband. I mean he gets no pussy only cum. But, he wanted this life style so fuck him he has it and I love it.

Uncle Johnny never got to fuck me. It was close. He told me one day that I was ready and that it was time to feel a real cock in my cunt. I shook with excitement. He told me the next time the family left the house he was going to take my cherry and take me to my bed and fuck me and fill me with his cum. My cherry had been taken by the dildo and vibrators long before. Uncle Johnny gave them to me and watched me use. But my cunt would receive his cock as the first one in my life and that was symbolic to removing my cherry.

Funny how life is, sadly Uncle Johnny died three days later of a heart attack while I was in class. God I felt worse than any other death in my family. Uncle Johnny was so special to me and as I look back I know he gave me all of my sexual confidence but at the same time made me a slut, a willing slut, but a slut.

He taught me to look at people and learn to tell how they were by the way they treated each other. He showed me that Aunt Bessie and he worked together but he let me know she did what she was told just like me. He pointed out that we all have roles in life and he thought I would be a good girl for men. He was right!

He taught me I should only trust men if they were nice to me in other ways, material ways, giving ways. A slut should be rewarded for her special services. It's sort of hard to explain.

We would sit and talk for long periods of time after out sexual encounter and he would point out different people and how he thought they would be as a couple. You know arguing one time and loving the other times. He pointed out the women who were controlled by the men by how she would talk and react to him. And he showed me that sometimes there were women that control men. He showed me how to tell the difference and how to be in control of my husband and a slut to him and others at another time.

I will tell you about the time I was screwed by a group of real cocks later. In the next chapter I will tell you about Mr. G my neighbot and how I got gang banged. Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know if you came and how many times it was. OK? As I said, for me it was four.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
NeedYouNeedYouabout 16 years ago
Unbelievable. so damn erotic and lustful!

I jerked off so much I need a nap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
For the reader's information.

Uncle died weeks after he told Mary he was going to deflower her with a real cock. He never got inside her and she was so disappointed.

galahadesqgalahadesqabout 16 years ago
Nice story!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter....typing with one finger here. Have to go clean up. (Just once, but good.)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
An Education for Nancy Ch. 01 Nancy competes with Mom for the attention of a new lover!in Incest/Taboo
My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories