How I Became a Slut Sub and Loved It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Uncle Bill was so right about me. I was now just like he said. I wanted, needed and it became that I had to have a mouth full of his cum once or twice some times every day of the week if we could do it without being caught. I loved it and would be on his cock minutes after the car pulled out of the driveway or whenever we could do it regardless of the family being in the house. We made plans to meet and they worked.

It seemed I was always pulling down his pants as fast as I could and sucking and stroking his big beautiful cock just loving to see it grow as it filled my mouth. And when he came, when he shot his load into my mouth I sucked and sucked and he held my head and I took all of his seed. Every drop was milked out of his balls and into my mouth until his cock head was so sensitive or his balls hurt too much to keep going and he would tell me to stop. I never stopped sucking until he stopped me. He always told me I learned very well. And he was so proud of me.

Some days I would wait for him to come home before anyone else. On those days I sucked him off in his room or my room before the family got home. I was always looking for ways to see his beautiful cock and to suck him so I could relieve his needs.

Some Saturdays when they went shopping I would spend the day with him sucking his cock until his balls were so drained he would stop me. I was taught to slowly strip and dance and put on a show him while we waited for him and his cock to recover. I loved to dance for him. He told me how my breasts had grown so nice now and were much bigger than the first time he had seen them in the shower. I was now a full B cup. 34B actually, and a B cup was starting to get tight now.

He taught me how to enjoy playing with them for him and he explained what parts of my body were called, my pussy, ass hole or tits. I love to squeeze my tits for him and spread my thighs open wide and show Uncle Bill my cunt.

He taught me to play with myself in front of him opening my pussy with my fingers and showing him all of my pink insides. As I opened the lips showing him my insides that usually made his cock ready again. He told me that soon, very soon he would fill my hole with his cock and I would feel his cum fill me up! God I wanted that so badly now that I know what was expected of me eventually!

After I danced for him and showed him my pink insides, I would begin to work on his cock trying to make it hard again. Once he was hard I would take his cock into my mouth again and suck him to another orgasm. Some days he would cum so many times in my mouth when he had his last orgasm he wouldn't cum more than a few drops.

The thing that really excited me now was to take his cock soft and work it until he got super hard and shot his load. That took a great deal of sucking and stroking and made my jaw sore. He taught me so much about being a woman and a sub slut that I am today.

Uncle Bill never touched my pussy with is cock, and he never played with it inside. He did show me how to masturbate for him. He instructed me on how to achieve the best orgasms from my clit and hole. He gave me my first vibrator, and then a dildo and I fucked my self like a crazy woman as he watched. He took my cherry with that dildo and it hardly hurt. I was so worked up from Uncle Bill working that wonderful fake cock into me and fucking me I didn't realize I had my cherry brokered until I saw the spots of blood on the sheet, which I washed for him.

It was wonderful to lean how to cum properly for Uncle Bill. I was shameless now and did whatever he told me to do. He saw me fuck my pussy until I couldn't do it any longer. One day he had me cum 6 times in a row before I as allowed to stop. I was so tired but I felt so good, warm and loving just like Uncle Bill told me I would feel. I even learned to fist my pussy with my own hand. My entire fist was in my little cunt and I came and came and came, fuck I loved that so much.

Then one day Uncle Bill told me the next time we got together I was going to have my pussy licked and that I would love it so much. I know what I could do with my mouth to please Uncle Bill but I kept wondering what it would feel like when Uncle Bill did it on me. I was to find out soon

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You're back!! WOW and what a start to your new

Incess story. That's new section for you. Love the beginning and how you are bringing it along. Fucking made me so hard thinking of a young beautiful virgin who learned to suck her uncle's big cock and soon to be fucked I bet. How I would have loved to do that to my little cousin. Well written and good detail too Bonnie. Look it made me cum and that's why we are all here right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well done

well written and nice way to string it out for the next chapter

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Submission Catching my son nude fucking a MILF changes everything.in Incest/Taboo
"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut! MILF Mom catches nerdy son masturbating and becomes obsessedin Incest/Taboo
More Stories