All Comments on 'How I Became an Escort Pt. 02'

by EbonyBelle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rsqman68rsqman68almost 10 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!

What a great story. I truly loved hearing about it from a different viewpoint and the profile pic was pretty hot as well.

Mike from Louisiana

kenf570kenf570almost 10 years ago
Good story

A good interesting story with a good balance of emotion, feelings, misgivings and of course a good description of sex

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
A great read

Well! Detailed descriptions and hot sex. I look forward to reading more. (oh, and the colour is Plum)

escriterraescriterraalmost 10 years ago
Thank you for the lovely tale

It is easy to understand your success as an escort: sexy and intelligent would appeal to many men. The intrigue in your writing is not just about what your hot encounters will include as you describe activities in the escort compartment of your life, but also about your inner life and how you accommodate the different roles you decided to accept during that time of your life.

Readers can only hope there will be more opportunities to learn how you balanced your life in your escort days. An ambitious, astute, and charming woman who realizes she can enjoy her own orgasms in the process of producing them in her clients, yet who also shares in her writing the inner struggles of being both a good and a bad girl . . . well, that could make for interesting and arousing reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I WOULD HAVE LIKED

...to read the amounts of money Belle was paid in each encounter, duo and solo. Also the "rent" paid to Joy.

I have a fascination about the money in money-for-sex situations, and am disappointed when I read such stories that do not recount the transfer of money, so it is nice that was included in this story.

If this story is ever revised, including actual amounts of money would improve it.

Nevertheless, it is well written with minimal language problems (misspellings, grammar). Even more it is about an interesting subject and was entertaining.

So, 5 stars from me.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous