How I Became an Escort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Peter, I'm Belle." I said.

"Great to meet you." He said

He then took a cream envelope out of his pocket and handed it to me. I thanked him and led him over to the couch. I sat in the chair opposite and quickly checked the amount before putting it safely away. I took his jacket and hung it on the hook by the door.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Just water." He replied.

"Flat or Fizzy?" I asked.

"Fizzy." He replied with a smile.

I walked over to the kitchen area and took out two glasses and then took a bottle of Perrier from the fridge and poured some into the glasses. I made a mental note that I would have to restock for Joy on Thursday. I then took this over to the couch and sat next to Peter handing him a glass. We sat and chatted for a while. Peter had visited an escort before although a few years ago but he was not all that sure of what he wanted. I suggested that we might have a shower together.

Once he had finished his drink I told him to take his shoes and socks off, I also removed my shoes then I took him by the hand and led him into the bathroom. This was a small room more cosy than large. There was a chair in one corner and a large shower cubical as well as the sink and loo. There were two sets of lights. A main light that was bright and set of wall lights that gave more seductive feel. I switched the wall lights on then sat Peter down in the chair. I pulled up the sleeve of my robe and switched on the shower. Once it was on I then had Peter stand up and I started to undo his shirt. Pulling it out of his trousers and taking it off of him. I threw it over the chair. Getting really close to him I kissed it full on the lips.

As I kissed him I was able to undo his trousers. He wasn't wearing a belt so it was just the button and, thankfully, a zip fly. I let the trousers fall and ran my hands around the waistband of his boxers. Before pushing them down. I looked down and saw that he was semi erect. I kissed him again this time taking his member in my left hand and gently teasing it. I could feel that he was getting harder. With my right hand I undid the belt of my robe. I moved away slightly letting go of his cock so I could remove my robe and threw it on the chair. I let him get a good look at me in just my red bra and panties.

I again placed my left hand on his cock and looked into his eyes. Holding his gaze I slowly lowered myself down till I was squatting in front of him then took him in my mouth. I teased him with my lips and tongue while gently massaging his balls. I started to taste a little precum so I slid him out of my mouth. Leaving behind a dark stain from my plumb lipstick.

"I think we need to get you into the shower." I said as I stood up.

Peter didn't need any further invitation he got rid of the trousers and boxers that were around his ankles and knees respectively. As he did this I pinned my hair up with clasp. Once Peter was naked I slipped my bra and panties off then got into the showing pulling him in with me.

Perhaps the oddest thing about a shared shower was the liquid soap. It was an odourless mild soap meant for small children. Odourless because you can't send a client home to his wife, and Peter had a tan lane where his wedding band should be, smelling of a strange perfume. Wives notice these things. A children's soap because bath and shower products made for kids foam up more. For a sexy fun shower the more bubbles the better.

I started off by getting myself very soapy. Making sure to keep my hair as dry as I could. I could see that Peter was enjoying watching me soap myself up. I suspected that he would have liked to masturbate while watching me. Once I was good and soapy I said;

"Now we need to get you lathered up."

I put the sponge down and started to rub my body over Peter slowly and gently. Teasing him. Then I picked the sponge back up and started to wash his cock. Covering it with soapy bubbles. I moved him so that the water was pouring directly on his chest while I stood behind him. My body pressed against his back. I reached around with my right hand and started to stoke him. I quickened the pace a little.

"I think I'm going to cum." He said.

"Just let yourself go honey." I replied.

As soon as the words left my mouth he started to ejaculate, two long streams that were instantly washed away.

I washed off my hands and then I switched off the shower. I let him help me dry off and I in turn helped to dry him off. Once I was dry I unpinned my hair and put my robe back on. Peter wrapped a towel around his waist. Then I led him through the second door into the boudoir.

Once we got into the boudoir I took the towel off Peter and also removed my robe. We then got into the bed. I still felt a little odd at being naked in bed with a man I had only just met. A man who had paid me for two hours of my time during which we would have a sexual encounter, he was also a man I had just shared a soapy shower with and whom I just sucked and stroked to orgasm. Now we were two people naked in bed talking about the everyday. The vagaries of the British weather and the traffic, the sort of thing that two strangers might talk about at a function, or in a bar having just been introduced.

But we were naked together in bed and we were soon to be intimate strangers. I let the convocation wane then I started to kiss him. Gently at first then deeper, I could feel his cock starting to harden as it rubbed against my thigh. I made sure my legs were crossed and reached down to gently stroke him. Once I could feel that he was fully hard I moved away briefly to get a condom. I opened the packet and gently rolled it down his cock. I made sure that everything was secure and then I lay back down pulling the covers over us again.

I kissed him deeper this time my legs were open, inviting, and soon I pulled him on top of me. Gently his pushed himself inside of me, and then hesitated for a moment. I could feel him filling me feel his body on mine his lips on mine. He started to move in and out of me. Slowly at first still kissing me then he pushed him self up a little onto his elbows and started to move faster. I could feel him moving almost all the way out of me before thrusting back into me. We were breathing as one, long slow breaths that seemed to heighten all my senses. I started to drift away into him, melting and losing control. I wrapped my legs around his back taking him deeper into me. We melted together strangers becoming one. I could feel an orgasm building deep inside and I could feel that he was close too.

Then suddenly it was on me. I lost my composure and let myself go pulling him deep into me with my legs as I came. Feeling the throbbing of his cock and hearing the sigh of pleasure as he came inside me. Then we were still. He lay on top of me and I had to switch back on. I gently moved him from me making sure as I did the condom stayed on him. I removed it from him with a tissue and placed it in the wastebasket. Laying back down next him my heart racing.

"That was amazing." He said.

"You're welcome." I replied.

I hoped I didn't sound too flustered.

We snuggled for a few minutes and then I gently reminded Peter of the time. We were intimate strangers whose time had run out. He went into the bathroom to dress. I put my robe on and went out into the main room putting the main lights on. I collected up the glasses and rinsed them through and then I waited for Peter to come out of the bathroom. As he opened the door I made sure to check that my lingerie was where I had left it on the chair. Peter hadn't taken mementoes. He sat on the couch to replace his shoes and socks.

I handed him his jacket and he put it on. I then gave him a big hug and told him that I hoped to see him again. After I let him out of the apartment, I exhaled. I had got through my first day solo, it had been a little more work than I expected, but rewarding. I went over to the couch and picked up my phone to call Joy. We spoke briefly and I told her that I was fine and everything had gone well. She told me that she was proud of me and that I should be proud of myself.

Once I hung up I went into the boudoir and changed into my travelling clothes. I tidied up the rest of my clothes into my holdall then stripped the bed putting the sheets into the washing machine. I put a fresh set on for Joy in the morning. I cleaned out the bins and washed up the glasses. Once the sheets were washed I put them in the drier and put the towels in the washing machine.

I reflected on the day. I had two clients both different and both interesting. I had climaxed with one of them, the first time I had done so with a client, and I had done it all on my own. Even with the money I owed Joy to use the apartment I had earned more money in one day that I did in a week at my office job and I had three clients lined up for Thursday. I was at a crossroads in my life and I knew which path I would take. I knew that I would have many more adventures.

Once the sheets were dry I folded them and put them away. I also dried the towels and replaced them in the bathroom. I took some of the money from the envelope that Steve had given me and put it in the locked desk drawer to pay Joy for use of the apartment. I switched the lights off set the alarm and locked up. Proud of myself for taking another step.

12