All Comments on 'How I Became an Escort Pt. 03'

by EbonyBelle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kenf570kenf570over 9 years ago
Even better than the first two parts

A great story with human interest and detail as well being sexy but never crude.

Like the information about the preparations, no clients on the day but the nail business adds to detail. A bit like the diner date, starts off chatty but becomes more tense as the story unfolds.

2 things I will need to re-read this to fully understand it and I hope that part 4 will not be too far behind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoy reading your story

Thank you for writng such a great story. Please write again soon.

escriterraescriterraover 9 years ago
The sexiest part of Belle

Ah, such potential in this story line! We authors love to see how other writers explore a character's sexiest feature --- the mind.

Will Belle's process to accommodate two different personas ultimately create a freer, more sexually expressive woman that is the total Belle because manicurist-regular-Belle accepts her right to more expressive sex, more freedom to explore her own passions, desires, even kinks? Will escort-Belle completely accept herself in the role of a woman contracted by men specifically because of her skill in bringing them sexual pleasure?

Where is the line between these two?

What goes on in the mind of a female protagonist as she grapples with, then surrenders to the rightness of her lust and the satisfaction of sating it is always --- in a well-told tale --- as sexy and arousing as what goes on in her bedroom (or lover's condominium or secluded park or . . .).

Regular-Belle and escort-Belle --- will the sum be greater than the parts? As the answer unfolds across multiple chapters, this tale will surely make for reading that arouses both mind and body.

pat970pat970over 9 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed how much you give us your thought process. It makes it mean so much to know how you are feeling and thinking.

Good job. Looking forward to more from you!!!

1blkdude1blkdudeover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Hi Belle, I really enjoyed reading all the parts of "How I Became an Escort". I agree with all of the other readers who had positive things to say about this story, but I don't want to repeat anything that other readers had said about the story. I felt that you had written a very good story with a very nice pace and a good amount of detail. I loved that you didn't try to go overboard with the amount of details such as exact measurement of cock sizes without knowing for a fact or something along those lines.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

Well written and captivating

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

How much was the check from the Lady for the manicure?

How much was her tip?

Since Bill was willing to talk about his sex life (or lack of it) with his wife, I would have liked to hear him, in his own words, tell Belle about it. Too often, writers use narration when dialog would be better.

Even though small talk with Bill (and others) was mentioned, it would be helpful to have a small sample (dialog, in preference to narration) to get a better idea of it.

If the picture on the Biography page is of Belle,

no wonder men paid good money for access to it!

This series would make a nice paperback book. I can imagine a traveler choosing it in an airport shop. Or as an E book on Amazon. Might need some additional material.

Held my attention to the end.

Another 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous