How I Became an Escort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the chat waned a little and we started to cuddle, and then I kissed him deeply. I could feel through my thin robe that Bill's cock was rapidly getting hard again. I threw the covers back and got up onto my knees so that I was straddling Bill's thighs. I had placed a condom in the pocket of my robe and I took this out, carefully removed the foil and gently rolled it down his now fully erect shaft and checked that all was secure.

I untied my robe and removed it throwing to towards the chair by the wall. It fell a little short. I shuffled myself forward and then gently lowered myself onto Bill. I sat up for a moment feeling him filling me and then I started to ride him. Slowly.

Gently I increased the pace and then slowed again. I was trying to make it slow and sensual hoping that Bill got the message that this was merely the overture and that the symphony would follow.

Now I'd like to say that we changed positions smoothly, but as always it took a little working out. Not least because I took a few seconds to apply some lube to Bill. I then kneeled and leaned forward so that I was parallel to the foot of the bed. Bill was behind me and we were both reflected in the mirror of the dressing table.

I reached back and carefully guided Bill back into my pussy. I soon felt him push deep inside me and I felt his belly push against my buttocks and his hands rest lightly around my waist. Bill started to get into a strong rhythm. Slow at first and then a little faster. I looked to my left and could see our reflection. I started to breath a little faster as Bill speeded up.

I started to feel a little uncomfortable and leaned forward a little. I felt Bill's grip tighten on my waist and could hear that his breathing was heavy. I pushed back into him a little and as I did he pushed himself deep inside me. I could feel his cock pulsating as he came.

After a moment or two Bill put his arms around me and hugged me from behind, while still inside me. I sat up a little and reached back to make sure that the condom stayed in place as I pulled away from him. I had placed tissues on the nightstand and cleaned Bill up a little and wrapped the condom in one and then went into the bathroom and put these in the wastebasket.

When I got back to the main room Bill had rearranged the bed somewhat and was back under the covers. I got in next to him and we kissed.

"That was wonderful, you are just amazing." Bill said.

I smiled.

"Well thank you." I said.

I started to feel a little more relaxed that so far I hadn't come up short, that my first overnight would be a success, although there was still some time to go.

Since we had got back to the hotel room the lights had been low but on. Now Bill reached over and turned them off completely. As we snuggled under the covers in the dark I started to feel a little vulnerable. I can't really explain why the darkness had this effect.

It didn't take long for Bill to fall asleep; I think that I had worn him out. I didn't sleep well. Every noise and every time that Bill would shift in his sleep woke me. I must have got some sleep as I was woken by the alarm clock at half past six.

It took me a moment or two to remember where I was and who I was supposed to be. I had to switch back into character right away. Bill was also woken by the alarm and as I looked over at him I could see him lying on his left side looking at me. Trying to get his eyes to focus.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I said.

Bill smiled and nodded at me. He was clearly not a morning person.

"I think I know how to get you awake." I said

I then shuffled over and wrapped my left arm around Bill and kissed him deeply. It took a few moments before he was returning my kiss. However I was sure that he would soon warm up.

I moved my left arm under the covers and soon I was cradling Bill's cock in my hand. He was almost fully erect.

"I see not every part of you is half asleep." I whispered in his ear.

I rolled over and took a condom from the nightstand and pulled the bedding back. Bill was now lying on his back so I was able to deftly place the condom over him rolling to gently down his shaft and then run my hand up and down a couple of times to make sure that it was secure.

I rolled over on my back and pulled Bill on top of me. I felt his weight on me restricting my breathing. I felt him gently push himself into me. I pushed my thighs towards him welcoming him deep inside of me.

Slowly Bill started to thrust in and out of me. I could feel his weight on me and feel every breath that he took. My own breathing fell into synch with his and I moved with him taking him deep inside with every thrust.

His pace sped up a little and his breathing quickened. I started to feel his cock start to throb inside of me. My own breathing in synch with his and then I felt him bear down deep into me as he came. He kissed me gently and lay on top of me motionless not even breathing for a few moments.

It was tender, intimate lovemaking and made me fell close to Bill. There are times when it is hard to keep an emotional distance from a client and this was one of those. But I couldn't lose my control.

I gently eased Bill from me and taking a couple of tissues from the nightstand I removed the condom and cleaned him up. I went into the bathroom and threw these into the wastebasket. I went back into the room and Bill was lying on his back looking like he was going to sleep some more. I leaned over and kissed him gently.

"I'm going to have a quick shower then I have to go." I said gently.

Bill nodded.

I collected my robe and went back into the bathroom.

By the time I came out Bill was sitting on the bed and looked like he was ready to get up.

"It was a wonderful night, Belle. I don't think I can express how happy you have made me." He said.

I don't really take compliments well. I always over think them and when I'm given a complement I tend to just smile awkwardly. That is what I did here. Bill stood up.

"I'll go in the shower now, will you still be here when I get out?" He asked.

"Yes I'll wait till you're out of the bathroom." I replied.

My travelling home outfit was nowhere near as sexy and seductive as what I had been wearing the night before. I put on a much more comfortable bra and panties set and then a pair of wool sock, a simple jersey and pair of black jeans. I also put on a pair of black Adidas sneakers. As much as I love my Louboutins I needed something a little more comfortable.

I packed away my dress and robe as well as the various tools of the trade that I had placed around the room. Then sat on the end of the bed. I had only been sat for a few minutes when Bill came back into the room. His hair wet and with a towel wrapped around his waist. I stood up and walked over to him.

"I really do have to go, but I had fun. I hope you did." I said.

"Fun is an understatement. It was the perfect night." He replied.

I gave him a warm hug and then picked up my topcoat and put it on. I picked the bag up and opened the door. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door behind me.

I felt a rush of relief come over me as I realised that I had pulled it off. My first over night had been successful. Although I thought there was room for improvement. I was happy.

The reception area was deserted as I walked through it so no knowing glances from anyone. I opened the door and went out onto the street. Feeling the cool morning air on my face. I turned right and saw that on the next corner was a Starbuck's so I headed in there.

I ordered some pancakes for breakfast. Not something that I would normally have but I felt I deserved a treat. I also had a cup of hot chocolate. I sat down and as arranged texted Joy and Marika then started on my breakfast. Through the window I saw Bill leave the hotel and hail a cab. He had told me he had an early train, I guessed that by lunch time he would be back at home with his wife.

Once I finished my breakfast I went outside and was able to find a cab quickly. As I watched the traffic I felt that I had crossed the last line that I would cross in fully becoming an escort.

12