All Comments on 'How I Became Kerri’s Toe-sucking Ho'

by femdomwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Very nice!

I'd rather like one of those myself! A great story - very -er - you know what I mean ;) ! Thank you - five stars.

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
Human Slave not Toe-sucking Ho

This story is one of total slavery full of hatered and resentment from Kerri. She conned he nieve boyfriend into an unlawful contract. And is getting pretty extreme with the whole scene. To put her slave on a human fecal diet can lead to a decline in the Health and Wellnes of another human.

Diseases can occur when fecal matter (Shit) is ingested; this mode of transmission is called the fecal-oral route. When this occurs people can get very sick. There are many diseases that you can get from ingesting fecal matter, such as: giardiasis (giardiasis is the most common intestinal parasite in the United States), cryptosporidiosis (Cryptosporidium can live in the intestinal tract of humans – when stool is consumed, so are the parasite’s cells), and shigellosis (also called Dysentery or Marlow Syndrome which being highly contagious can spread quickly through a group, even from a single contaminated person).

However Urine is a totally different story (as disgusting as it may sound). For almost the entire course of the 20th century, unknown to the public, doctors and medical researchers have been proving in both laboratory and clinical testing that our own urine is an enormous source of vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumb or Fake

You are dumb or this is all your fantasy.. I really don't believe in your stupidity, but who knows.. for me, it's a big lie, because people fought and still fighting for a freedom and you just take away from you willingly, because of contract ?! Oh, boy, you're a man or you should be, grab the contract and shred it, if really exist of course.. damn, I hate fake story, where is obviously using a bit much more fantasy as it's normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb

Be a man. Take charge of that bitch and make her your toilet sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too stupid

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Great story except for the scat and piss stuff. Perhaps adding a collar locking scene with the key send away or thrown in the toilet.... Chained up during the day with a long chain to the toilet or/and at night with the collar locked directly to an eyebolt in the floor!?? Go on with such femdom slavery fantasies, please! Thanks for ur work!

maddog4056maddog40562 months ago

I liked the contract stuff a lot, and how she read it to him. Don’t listen to these jerks, keep the toilet stuff included in future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous