How I Fell In Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a feeling you are going to say something very unromantic and I don't want to hear it." He said.

"What do you want then?" I asked teasingly.

He smiled and then shook his head and pressed start button and the lift started with a jerk. He was being introvert again. Time to wait till he texts and pours his heart out.

We started walking home again. He carried my bags and held my waist, tightly. It was a little dark and his heights of possessiveness knew no bounds as he carried me up the stairs to my apartment. Geez, I realised he was strong and also I was not wearing my panties.

With a possessive kiss and my bag, he left me home.

The entire time he had been quiet. Typical introvert.

I distracted myself and got inside. Changed my clothes and sat down to study. Opening my bag, I saw a letter. Of course he had packed my bag when we left his place. Oh what had he written now?

"Dear Amy,

We never really got around to the 'fucking part' this evening. And since now you ARE with me, (there's a hickey on your neck, I marked you as mine...) I want you to not wear panties when you are with me.

And the next time we meet you are taking my cock in your throat...

Don't touch yourself.

-A.'

My insides clenched. There it was. He was dominating me even when he was absent. I remembered how easily I submitted to him. God! I never do that and he never controls. What is happening?

Who is Aiden? The sweet guy who took care of me or this doom who wrote me instructions which are having the same effect, if not greater, had he been here it say it aloud...

To be continued...

12