How I Fell In Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started chewing my nipple and I was in seventh heaven! It hurt like hell but I was getting more aroused with every bite!

I moaned and moaned and cried out "It hurts but don't stop!"

And that's when he stopped and replaced his mouth with the clamp.

I jerked my legs at the sensation. In protest to take them off, my fingers started to undo them, when Aiden held my hands, my wrists and secured them above my head, brushing his chest on my clamps in the process.

My eyes closed involuntarily. I made sounds that were incorrigible. My own voice didn't sound mine!

"Don't come!" he said and with a single thrust be buried himself in me with a growl!

He started with his relentless pace and soon, all too soon, I felt shudders in my body. My breasts jerked with each thrust of his hips and the bite of the clamps hardened. I was no longer aware of the thoughts in my mind. It was just me and Aiden!

My eyes opened, looking at Aiden. He was still pretty mad it seemed.

"Sir, please!" I begged as I sensed my orgasm approach!

"You can't come!" he bit out in anger as he thrusted harder.

"Please!" I begged further!

"Don't beg!" he growled and suddenly stopped and took himself out!

His words came back to me! He had said 'cry, beg, call me sir!'

And now he was asking me not to beg?

More than that why had he stopped?

I saw him getting more angry if anything else!

"Let's add some risk to this shall we?" he said and for the second time today, I was scared after I had thought I couldn't be scared anymore!

"I am going to open the window. Someone might see us! If someone does see, you get to come!" he said!

What!

"What!"

"It's either that or you don't come for the next 24 hours!"

"But!"

"48!"

I shut my mouth! Knowing every word would cost me!

"For every five seconds you take extra on making that decision, 10 hours get added!"

I was wasting time and it was going to cost too!

"Window."

I said, in disbelief! Disbelief that it was Aiden! Disbelief at what he had just done!

"Alright!"

He got up and opened the window to the left. Even though we were two storeys up, anyone could see us from the streets if they wanted to. My heart raced. I am naked! Nipples clamped! Aiden would be fucking me in front of an open window. A show to anyone who looked up!

I started crying!

Aiden turned to me and smiled. He made me sit on the bed and then positioned himself.

"I am tired. You ride!"

He said and made me straddle him! Great! Now anyone seeing would only see me and not him!

My heart started beating loudly. I felt the adrenaline pump through me!

Straddling him, I hovered above him and then sank down on his shaft!

I clenched tightly around him. Feeling every single inch of him.

I went slowly, learning how to lift my hips and then sitting back down. My movements slow and measured.

"I said ride me!" Aiden said stressing on the ' ride'.

I tried going faster. It hurt a little. But I was beginning to fall in love with this hurt!

"Faster!" Aiden commanded.

His eyes were almost fixated on the window. I purposely didn't look towards the window. One because I would be damned embarrassed if I looked into the eye of anyone who might see me and second, because I had read somewhere if you stare at someone or stare at a road, that someone might stare you back and the probability was almost more than 50%.

So as I started going impossibly faster, with my breasts bouncing shamelessly, and with each jerk my nipples crying, I relied on Aiden as he told me, how many strangers passed but none of them had looked up!

"Seems like you are not going to come for the next 48 hours cause I am about to come!"

He groaned. My crying had not stopped, only aggravated, my mind in a state of haze, my body in a orgasmic denial. Slowly, I had stopped paying attention to Aiden, or anything else!

-

I woke up snuggled in Aiden's arms. Dressed in his tee shirt and cargo pants. My mind unable to recall why I felt so hurt!

I pushed Aiden's hands away only to see, he was deep asleep. He was unmoving. He had his arms around me so strong, I couldn't get out.

I patted on his arm.

He stirred a little but went straight back to sleep. I took him in. His hair was a mess, his cheeks were glowing, his lips were red and the expression on his face was one of hurt!

Why was he hurt?

I patted him arm once more! This time with a little more strength. He woke up.

"Hey!" he said as he took one of his hands and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you alright?" I asked, not being able to resist why he had the hurt look.

"I should be asking you that!" he said in remorse.

"I am fine!"

"I am sorry." He said genuinely.

Before I opened my mouth he looked at me.

"I crossed a line, didn't I? I hurt you! I tried holding to you but, if you want to leave me because of this," his hands momentarily tightened around me, "you can. You never committed to anything! I won't force you!"

My mind was at a loss! Had I said something? Had I done something?

Aiden was almost on the verge of crying.

"You should leave me. Before I hurt you so bad that..." his voice trailed off.

I looked at him. Wasn't he the one who had said that he loved me? Would never want me to leave?

To be continued...

12