All Comments on 'How I Got Bred Pt. 02'

by ALterrybear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anybody

Find this woman likeable? I just want to know, are there just one guy out there who would like to marry and live with such a person as the story describes? I believe I have never read abt a woman having such unloving personality ever! To the writer, good job creating a superb bitch!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Typical Anonymous

Typical Anonymous -Trashing a perfectly good story for what? because some character doesn't play by their mysoginist rules?

If you hate ALL the stories here's a hint - Don't F%^king read them!!!! Don't comment on them, nobody gives a flying F%^k what your miserable opinion is anyway. Now go jerk off in the corner because I ranted about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really?

What was really likable about any characters in this story. The woman was a bit hard and pawned off child support to the ex. Not even much of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

A great couple of stories, hope to see more on this! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife getting pregnant

Got one guys wife pregnant and she came to me told that she was pregnant.told that was my plan she looked at me said yeah not only did I get pregnant but my husband told me to pack my things and get out.told her you can move in with me and I will take care of you.she said that my marriage is done thanks to you.yeah but who was the one who came back here with to get fucked.I told her bareback fucking you getting you pregnant is the best thing that happened now I get to fuck you from now on.so I pushed her down got on top of her pushed her shorts to one side and shoved my cock in her cunt told her I enjoy being inside your cunt.plus like your thick cunt hair too.we are still together and have 3 kids too and enjoying each other's company plus going on trips too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
whore story 1 star

you couldn't beg me to fuck those sorry whores...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like how he jumped her bones as soon as he could and stuck his big dick way up in her fertile pussy for another round of breeding. The thought of his big cock hanging as he walked about reloading with semen to shoot up in her to get her bred again and that he would be mounting her again and again; makes me hard.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Of there was such a thing,this is a mimus 5stars

If wife not happy that hubby traveled a lot she should have divorced him instead I

of acting like a cum dump cunt

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Didn't like this 2nd part. She cheated on her husband, yet got a divorce and she went after him for alimony the house etc.

I've known horrible women like this. And they are miserable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Love them and hope to see more of these characters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twisted fantasy. Don't think a divorce court's findings would quite follow the proffered logic though. And very much doubt that kind of "stud" would make good marriage material.... or the wives either. Even open marriages require some measure of trust and none of these folks had any what-so-ever. Just an inferred female POV form of the Stormbringer crap. Comics forthcoming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look, there's fiction, and there's really fucking stupid. You can't just put it any old stupidity because it breaks the flow, and ruins immersion. Your story wasn't good to begin with, but it just got dumber as it went on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Chit stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous