How I Met Caesar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's life?" I jovially asked as I slid the orange garnish onto the frosty glass.

"Pretty well, pretty well" he smirked back.

"Ok, spill it! What's going on?"

"About two weeks after we last talked, Denise up and went to visit her sister in Missoula. It was strange, she left abruptly on Tuesday. She just called the house phone and left me a message. She didn't even call my cell or desk phone and talk with me

I called her sister's home phone and talked to my brother in law and then to Denise. So I know she was there on Tuesday and Thursday.

She flew back to Sea-Tac on Friday.

I asked her what was going on and she only replied that "I needed to get away for a few days."

I had already sold the cameras back to Garren so I don't know what happened or why."

"Yeah I guess you'll never know. Anything else?" I quizzed.

"The next week she was mostly not there mentally. She would spend most of her time curled up in front of the TV.

I was the kids only functioning adult. I even threatened her with a trip to the ER is she wasn't better by Saturday.

She hasn't worked late on Tuesday since she got back from Montana.

Another strange thing, I almost got my dick screwed off Sunday morning before the kids got up.

We had a really good week and she joined the kids and I on our Tuesday fantasy trip."

"Wow! What a weird series of events." I mused.

"Yea know what I think Alex? That was a rhetorical question so I'm going to answer myself no matter what.

I think her fuck buddy dumped her Tuesday with an E-mail.

She went and hid out with her sister and cried it out of her system. When she came home she struggled for a week and then decided to rejoin me and the kids as a family.

Well that was Vicky's interpenetration of the events of those two weeks. I kind of agree with her as nothing else makes any sense to me."

"Wow like double Wow", was all I could say.

"I'm going to stop in occasionally for a beer but right now I've got to meet Vicky at the dog park and thank her for all of her help.

I'm going to miss her.

You know the 2 hun is yours as a token of my gratitude."

"Thanks. Good Luck Caesar." I replied.

"I'll bet your mom liked to talk on the phone so much that she named you after the guy that invented the damn thing."

"At least my middle name isn't Graham" I defended.

I nodded in the affirmative and smiled as a friend and former best customer left for hopefully a new and good rest of his life.

THE MEETING

"An interesting story Alex. Does anyone have any questions? Mike?"

"Alex, what did Garren find on the computer?" asked.

"After he took over both computers we found all of the hard evidence that she and Walt were having a torrid affair. She did confess to loving her husband, kids and life but she still fell into the affair with Walt.

She had no desire to bail on Caesar and the kids. Her E-mails told us that.

Garren tracked down Walt and found that he was married with three kids and a lovely wife in Sacramento. Walt flew up to Seattle twice a month as a tech rep for his company. That's how they met and began their affair.

When Garren Trojan Horsed his computer he found several hundred pictures of them having sex in the apartment at her work. He was the only one that ever looked right at the camera so I figured that he took them without her knowledge or consent.

Dave asked, "So she wasn't involved with either of the bosses. Right?"

"Right. She was involved with a traveling salesman from California. Boy, talk about a cliché."

"How did your PI catch him?" William asked.

"He staked out the only exit from her work compound. When her car left there Tuesday night there was a car right behind her that turned and went the opposite direction.

A good thing chivalry isn't dead.

Mr. PI followed that car to SeaTac airport and right into the new rental return complex.

He bribed the rental return kid and got Walt's last name, and the time that he rented the car. Two weeks later my PI was standing in the rental car line right behind Walt.

And that is what they call, the beginning of the end for Walt and Denise's affair."

"You can see that Caesar would have had a meltdown if I told him all that Garren found. He would have put his kids and himself through a nasty ordeal without much gain.

They might not have all survived" I soberly said.

"So, I did what Tyler and I did last year in a similar situation. I sent two letters. Here is a copy of the one that I sent to her and this one is a copy of the one that I sent to him.

Take a minute and read each before I continue."

THE LETTERS

Denise;

There is no polite way to say this but you are having a sexual affair with my husband. I am sure that you are a good person, but would you please stop tempting my children's father!

I am scared as hell that you will take him away from his family and children. They need him! He is a good father! Please send him home on Tuesday evening without sleeping with him!

I have seen your pictures and you are a very beautiful lady. Walt has taken several photos of you the last few months.

Ask him about the pictures. If he denies having the pictures, that will show you what kind of a jerk he is. If you know about the pictures, I feel sorry for you.

I hate to be rude but if you cannot see your way to leave my husband alone I will come after you. I will target your face, your job, your fancy car. Anything to stop you from destroying my family!

Please find another man to support you.

I mean what I say, Walt's wife

I sent that to Denise via the USPS (United States Postal Service) and got it postmarked from Walt's home town of Sacramento.

HIS LETTER

Dear Walt

I consider my self a friend of yours even thought I will not tell you may name. I received this picture in an envelope with a card that said,

"Do you know whose wife Walt is fucking?

Is she your wife? Will your wife be next?

I have looked closely at the picture and based on your hair length and color it looks like a current picture. The nude lady sharing the bed has wedding rings displayed and she is certainly not Helen.

I don't know who took or sent me this picture, but if one of these gets to Helen I'm sure that your marriage is history.

If I get another one of these I will send it to Helen.

If Helen divorces you, my family will have to side with Helen and the kids.

Make good decisions,

A friend

"Walt's, letter was also postmarked from Sacramento."

"Any last questions before we adjourn. Anyone?"

"Alex, I know that you've used your computer tech and PI before, but how did you become associated with Vicky?"

"I looked up dog trainers on the post-it-board at PetCo. I just got lucky. She wound up being a positive part of the process.

"Any other questions? Yes, Janice."

"Dr. Bell, what if there hadn't been any pictures on his computer? What would you have done then?"

"The same thing to her. In Tyler's case last year there weren't any pictures. We bluffed, it worked. If she had ask him about pictures, he would have said that there where none. She hopefully would have just thought he was lying. That was just a wedge to pry them apart."

"Tyler?"

"Alex, did you and your computer techie do anything to push the two apart after the letters were mailed?"

"We didn't need to. Walt sent her an E-mail breaking it off. He also said that he would not be returning as a company rep. He told her that he had been reassigned."

"What if he hadn't broken it off?" Tyler asked.

"We were prepared to send anonymous letters with pictures and dates and parking lot exit times to her company. His company would get the pictures, plural, with threats of sexual harassment."

"Yes, Janice"

"Dr. Bell, was there any evidence of previous affairs on either party's computer?"

"Not that we found. It seemed just like two adults in a single affair. Remembering our conversation from last semester, she had been married for 15 years, had two children, worked both full and part time during that period of time.

Maybe, for all of those reasons that we talked about,

she just needed a 7 year itch fling. The next question that I think you want to ask me is; 'Could we have stayed out of her life?'

"My answer is NO. Caesar was aware of things being different and he was suffering. He was ready to do something drastic. Do you agree?"

Janice agreed with an almost happy grin.

"Since there are no more questions for Alex, our next months meeting will again be on the last Thursday of the month. 7:30 if you please.

Marcia and her team will hopefully be done with her project and I think that report will be a real wow and double wow also.

Good night."

12