How I Met Lindsey Sanderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here Linds, let me give you a hug," I said softly, opening my arms to her. She wrapped an arm around me, pressing her head into my chest. Ever since she'd moved in properly we had never really been this close, except once. She was always preparing, or marking. I'd invited her to join me in front of the TV, but she always kindly refused and returned to her room.

"It was really horrible Scotty, I've never felt worse. I mean, I knew she was a hard nosed bitch, but she was just so cruel and straight to the point. It chilled me to the core."

I didn't quite know what to say, so I just rubbed her arm affectionately, allowing her to tell her story at her own pace.

"My life's just been so scattered this last year. I just want a place that I can call home, y'know? That flat in town just gave me the creeps, I had to get out of there. My mind's all over the place. I have such a hard job trying to keep it together at school sometimes."

I was quite happy to let her ramble.

"I'm afraid I'm going to go into meltdown sometimes, the pressure of work's really starting to get to me now and that was before Bitchface had a go at me."

"Mmmmm," was all I could think to say giving her arm a gentle squeeze.

She became silent, tears still trickling down her face, lost in her thoughts. I had no idea how long we were sat there.

I had absolutely no idea either that she was stressed out about work or anything. At that moment I admired her even more than I already did for having the strength to keep herself together without letting it show.

"Thanks Scotty," she said eventually, her voice a bit more composed now.

"Hey, no worries," I replied. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah," she said, her face cracking into a weak smile before she snuggled back into my chest again.

A few more minutes passed with us sat there in silence. I could hear the cars go past in the street and the sound of people walking on the footpath.

"Scotty? Will you be honest with me?" Lindsey asked into my chest, breaking the spell.

"Yeah, sure. About what?"

"Do you still think about the day I moved in?"

Ah yes... Maybe I didn't quite tell the whole story...

***

I was restless. I paced round the kitchen, up and down the hall, around my bedroom, even the spare room. It had been at least 3 hours since she left. Had the kiss been a complete mistake? Had I initialised it? Had I scared her off?

I went over it again in my head. I was sure there had been mutual head movement, but I needed confirmation. Another kiss would do. Something. Anything!

The door buzzer went. Was this it? Was it her? I thought I'd cancelled all of the other interviews and I wasn't expecting anybody. It had to be her. It just had to be.

I opened the door, holding my breath.

"Hello," said a man I'd never seen in my life before, holding a large sports bag. My heart sank.

"Hey buddy, now's not a good time if you're trying to sell me something," I said patting him on the arm.

"I'm not trying to sell you anything sir," he replied. "I'm just dropping young Lindsey round with all her kit."

I could have hugged him. Sure enough, there she was scrambling up the path, dragging a suitcase behind her.

"Just go on in mate," I told the guy, "dump it in the room on the left." He nodded and went inside.

"Lindsey, God, I thought you were never coming back!" I exclaimed, walking down my front steps to meet her.

"Hey Scott. Sorry I took so long, I was waiting for Ian and his van," she replied giving me a strained smile.

"It doesn't matter," I smiled back. "Need a hand with anything?"

"Just grab anything out of the blue van just down the street," she called over her shoulder.

When everything was inside and Ian said his goodbyes, we both slumped down on the sofa, surrounded by bags and cases.

"You've certainly got a lot of stuff," I commented, looking around.

"Well, I didn't really pack properly. I just threw everything in bags before Ian arrived," she replied. "He was a neighbour," she added, answering the question that was on my lips.

"Ah right, gotcha," I answered.

I noticed she was looking at me. I wasn't sure what the look meant, so I just stared back.

And then, it happened again. She had moved forwards a fraction, but I was already there. Deciding to take a bit more control this time, I took hold of her chin and kissed her fully on the mouth, to which she gave a little groan. She still smelled of lavender, with a slight aroma of perfume this time. Enough to be sexy but not too much so as to indicate she washed in it. I could feel my cock harden in my pants as her tongue flicked into my mouth and begin swirling around.

Still mid-kiss her hand went to stroke the back of my head and she somehow manoeuvred herself under me on the sofa. My breathing was becoming harder and my heart rate was racing. I had been dreaming of this moment for several hours and I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

She broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck, wrapping her legs around me which put my rapidly hardening cock in the promising position of rubbing her pubic mound through her jeans.

I decided to seize the initiative again by gently nibbling an ear lobe, to which she uttered another groan, this one slightly louder than the previous one and I felt her breathing a lot deeper than before. Her hands were now running up and down my spine sending goosebumps across my back.

My hands were now stroking her face and I kissed her fully on the lips again, my tongue making the first move this time, plunging into her mouth. She suddenly gripped my back and gave a long moan, muffled by my tongue, which thrust her mound against my crotch again.

I broke the kiss and moved to kissing her neck, causing her to squirm around beneath me. Her breathing now was coming out in small gasps, forcing her breasts against my chest every time she breathed in.

"Oh Scott..." she murmured in my ear, her hot breath tickling my lobe, sending further shockwaves down my spine.

I trailed my way down her neck, undoing the top button of her blouse so I had access to her collar bone, which I then preceded to nibble at gently. This too was greatly received with her most guttural moan so far.

There was no way I could get much further on the sofa, so I stood up and picked her up, carrying her carefully through the doorway and into my bedroom, putting her down gently on the kingsize bed. I slipped off my t-shirt casting it on the floor, and then joined her on the bed, lying next to her on my side.

She just lay there for a few moments, the swell of her breasts under her gaping blouse rising and falling with each breath. It was mesmerising to watch.

She turned her head slightly to look at me, opening one eye.

"Is that it? You're just going to lie there and watch me?" she asked, her voice quite breathy.

I shook my head dumbly. My mouth felt dry.

"Well get over here then silly, you can't leave me here like this, my panties are soaked now, you could at least finish the job."

It was the sign I had been waiting for. I leaned over her and kissed her again as she ran her fingers over my chest, causing a fresh wave of goosebumps to prickle over my back. I pulled her over on top of me this time, reaching out to undo her blouse. She slapped my hand playfully, proceeding to gyrate her hips on top of my already fully hard penis. She then slowly undid each button of her blouse, until it was fully open, making sure her hips were in full contact at all times.

We remained in that position for a few moments, her hips gyrating in the same pattern, painfully slow sweeps, causing my cock to throb in anticipation every time she rubbed herself against the head. The look of lust on her face was plain to see, her eyes glazed with wanton desire, still breathing heavily.

"So then, what do you want to do next?" she asked, a playful edge to her voice now. She took one of my fingers in her mouth, and began teasing it with her tongue, her eyes focussed on mine all the time.

I wasn't quite sure what to say, so I just reached inside her open blouse and gently cupped a breast through her bra. This caused her to suck my finger a little harder. I worked my hand in under her bra, brushing her nipple with my fingertips causing her to throw her head back and moan with desire.

"You don't like to talk much doing this do you?" she remarked. I merely replied by giving her nipple a quick squeeze. It was true though, previous girlfriends had said the same.

"Why don't you just keep it simple, like say what you're feeling or something. Or what the other person is doing to you, that usually works for me. You'd be amazed at how much better the sex is with communication," she commented, putting the flat of her palms square on my chest now, still persisting with the hip movements.

No harm in trying I thought. "How far do you want to go?"

She smiled sweetly. "All the way baby! If you don't start ripping clothes off me soon, I think I might actually melt..."

"OK, well... here goes. You're doing delightful things to my penis, just gyrating around it, that feels like heaven, don't stop doing that... this isn't sounding stupid is it?"

"Oh no Scotty, you just keep going down there..." she replied, her breath coming in small gasps now. She wasn't going round in circles with her hips any more, more just grinding her damp crotch on my erection.

"I can feel how wet you are through your trousers... You're soaking down there..."

"Well, you've turned me on so much Scotty, I just want to feel you pound me with that throbbing cock of yours."

It was my turn to moan.

"Oh Scotty, when you do that, you rub your cock on my clit, it sends flashes in front of my eyes... do it again..." Lindsey half-whispered.

I obliged, watching her body tremble with pleasure. She then leant back and slipped her bra off, her breasts springing into view for the first time, nipples very much outright. I then cupped them in my hands, brushing the points with my thumbs.

"Scotty... It feels so good, keep teasing me... don't stop, don't stop... that's it Scotty boy, just keep touching them like that..." She let out a small scream as I leaned upright and took a nipple into my mouth. "Keep going... that's driving me insanely wild... Fuck that's good... keep going Scotty. That's it, tweak the other one, pinch the nipple... Bite the one in your mouth, I want some teeth!"

I was beginning to worry about the neighbours when she let out a really loud scream as I bit down quite hard on her nipple.

"Oh Scotty, you've gotta fuck me in a minute, I'll explode in excitement if you don't... That's it, twitch that cock of yours, I can feel that against my clit... Go on... bite me again, bite me... Bite me! BITE ME!"

Deciding that I'd teased and tormented her enough, I pushed her on to her back and began to undo the buttons on her jeans. When they had all popped open, I slid her jeans off her legs revealing that she hadn't worn any underwear. Which probably explained the dark patch on her jeans.

Her pussy wasn't my focus yet though, as I resumed nibbling at her breasts, taking each one in my mouth alternately to the sound of continuous moans.

"Scotty, that tongue of yours... keep teasing me... that's it, keep kissing my breasts, just like that... like that... It's turning me on beyond belief Scotty, that's it... like that... Now you're working your way down my tummy, you're licking my tummy... you're in my pubic hair... Oh Scotty, I love that tongue of yours! Keep going, don't tease me, lick me out... lick me out!"

In all truth she didn't have much pubic hair, which I always found a turn on. She'd trimmed it to her small triangle above her slit. Her pussy lips were already swollen and I could smell the strong musky scent of her vagina. Her pink folds were already glistening with moisture and I dove straight in tongue first, to much approval from Lindsey, her pussy bucking against my mouth.

"Scotty baby... I'm so wet for you... Just, just there... right there... you've got it... yes, yes, yes... oh God yes..." I could feel her pushing on the back of my head which encouraged me to press a little harder and probe a little faster.

"I'm gonna cum Scotty, I'm gonna cum on your face, oh God, you feel so good, don't stop... don't stop... any second now, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!" She let out a loud grunt and began to shake uncontrollably. Her thighs clamped around my ears and my tongue became coated in her juices, her legs quivering around me.

When she relaxed I was finally able to come up for air.

"Oh Scotty," she moaned, "you've ruined me, everything's tingling... breathing hurts, I'm on fire..." I just leaned over and stroked her hair until her world stopped spinning, her muttering continuing, breathing coming in big gasps.

"How are you feeling?" I asked several moments later.

"Unbelievable... I've never felt anything so intense," she said faintly, as she opened her eyes, blinking against the light.

"Seriously?" I enquired.

"Seriously," she confirmed. "Sure I've had guys lap away at me til I cum, but for some reason everything in my body just went haywire... Now... I reckon I'm ready to feel that cock of yours inside me," she said, indicating the bulge in my pants.

I undid my trousers and wriggled them off my legs, promptly followed by my underwear. I saw Lindsey lick her lips.

"Boy, have I been looking forward to this," she muttered making her way down the bed before wrapping a fist around my manhood and gently kissing the tip all over. It wasn't long before she popped it in her mouth and began to swirl her tongue all around it, much to my delight.

She opened her mouth long enough to utter the words, "Tell me what I'm doing" before promptly resuming her ministrations.

"Lindsey... You're a legend, that's it... lick my shaft, let me feel your tongue around the tip... That feels... feels great... oh God, that's it... your tongue feels so good... so good... oh God, oh God, oh God... yes, yeeeeees... "

It wasn't long before I could only moan, as talented as Lindsey was. I think she could sense that I was on the verge of a powerful orgasm and she slowed right down until she was literally just kissing my tip again.

"I want to save some of that cream for later," she explained. "Right now, I want this cock inside me and for you to give me a damn good fucking," she snarled at me.

"Do you want to be on top?" I enquired as politely as I could, in complete contrast to her aggression.

"Aw, you're such a gentleman," Lindsey replied, the sweetness that I was used to returning to her voice. The answer to my question was a resounding yes as she held my shaft up and pointed it at her entrance.

"You ready?" she asked her voice thick with lust now, as she nestled the tip amongst her folds. I could feel the heat of her pussy already and I was hardly touching it.

"Oh God yes," I muttered and with that, my cock was engulfed in a vice like grip by her soaking pussy as she slammed herself down on me with such force, I could have sworn my cock touched her cervix.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she sat there on her haunches, my cock still buried in her vagina. I could feel her vaginal muscles contract, almost as if they were milking me.

"Hell yeah Lindsey!" I growled. "I LOVE IT! You feel so good... You're so tight and wet, and those muscles are amazing..."

She merely gave me a grin and then began to slowly grind herself on my cock, burying it even further inside her.

"Oh boy," she sighed. "You're cock feels amazing inside me, I just want to savour this feeling."

"Be my guest," I replied thoroughly enjoying the sensations myself, laying back on the pillows as her muscles continued to work their magic.

"Scott. Look at me," she said, looking down at me intensely, resting her hands on my chest again. "I want you to fuck me. Properly. Don't hold anything back, just go crazy. I like it hard and rough, I don't care how we do it, so long as you pound me like there's no tomorrow."

"As you wish Miss Sanderson," I replied, throwing in something I'd been considering since she arrived. I got the response I was looking for.

"Scott MacLean, you're going to regret that," she said, waving a threatening finger at me.

"Oh really?" I promptly picked her up, with her still impaled on my cock and laid her on the edge of the bed, hooking her legs over my shoulders.

"Scotty... Go on, drive that cock into me! Go on, drive it in me... Pound me, fuck me, don't hold back!"

I wasted no time in withdrawing and then slamming straight back into her, my balls slapping against her butt.

"Oh God Scotty... Yes... Don't hold back! Fuck me, FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I did the withdraw and slam procedure several more times before deciding that enough was enough and began to pump away at her with every bit of strength that I could muster.

"That's it Scotty, fuck me, ah... oh God Scotty, keep going, I can feel you hitting my G-spot every time, keep going, ah, fuck me... harder... harder... you're turning me on so much, don't ever stop... I just want to do this all night..."

"Yeah, me too, your pussy is like a vice Miss Sanderson, I just want to keep pounding it, like this... Just want to keep pounding..."

She was by far more vocal than I dared to be. "Oooooh my God Scott, you're filling me up with your cock, fuck me, fuck me, harder... harder... I'm gonna cum around your cock, don't stop, harder... don't stop, keep fucking me, like that... like that..."

Her words became less and less coherent as she approached her orgasm. I could have sworn the family over the road would have heard her scream as she went over the edge, her body losing whatever control it had left, writhing around so much that my cock slipped out of her pussy. I stood there stroking my penis and watching in amazement as juices poured out of her, trickling down into her asshole and on to the bedspread. When she had calmed down, I noticed small patches of sweat had broken out on her stomach and chest and she was breathing as hard as ever.

"Oh my God..." she groaned, finally recovering her speech. She looked up at me with a dazed expression. "Are you close?"

I nodded.

"Give it to me big boy..." she moaned, spreading her pussy lips with two fingers.

I promptly slammed straight back into her, not holding her legs this time. I leant over her still pumping my cock into her pussy, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. She tried to kiss me back, but she just couldn't muster the strength.

I continued thrusting as fast as I could for several minutes before I felt the familiar tingle in my balls.

"When I cum, where do you want it Miss Sanderson?"

These words seemed to have some sort of effect on her and her eyes opened. "Cum in my mouth, definitely in my mouth," she said faintly between moans.

"Mouth it is," I confirmed, concentrating firmly on reaching orgasm with her this time.

"Oh my God Scotty, I'm gonna come again... I don't believe it... I'm cumming, I'm cumming..."

"Hang on," I groaned. "I'm with you... I'm with you... Right, I'm pulling out!"

She sat up at once and grabbed my cock with two hands, burying the head in her mouth and began to suck for all she was worth. I came a few seconds later, bellowing as several large spurts pouring down her throat. She took it all as well, swallowing frantically as I kept filling her mouth with my seed.

When I finally stopped erupting, and she had swallowed every last drop and swirled her tongue around several times to make sure, we collapsed on the bed next to each other, both dripping with sweat, the smell of our sex in an aura around us.

"Wow..." she said a few minutes later. "And I thought kissing you made me see stars."