How I Met Lindsey Sanderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah wow..." I replied. "That was quite intense..."

"Definitely," she murmured. "Are you the sort of guy who falls asleep straight after sex?"

"Not straight away," I answered, "I do like the afterglow part too."

"Good," she said with a sleepy smile and linked her hand with mine, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I took in her naked body for the first time properly, looking at every curve as she dozed. Her breathing had slowed right down now, but I still loved the way her breasts jiggled as she breathed in and out.

It didn't take long before I noticed she was completely asleep, sprawled on her back. Unlinking my hand, I retrieved a blanket from the cupboard and covered her gently. I retrieved my underwear from the floor and stood in the doorway to watch her and try to burn the images of what we'd just done on the inside of my eyelids. After several minutes, I went and kipped on the sofa for the night.

***

"Well? Do you?" she asked again.

"Yes. Yes, I couldn't forget a night like that Linds. It was one of the greatest nights of my life," I replied as sincerely as I could.

"Honestly?" she said looking up at me with wide eyes.

"Honestly," I confirmed.

"I was scared that I'd done something wrong when I woke up and found you sleeping on the sofa," she said looking away.

"I just wanted to give you some space. You looked so peaceful laid on the bed, fast asleep. I didn't want to risk waking you."

She gave me a smile, her eyes still brimming with tears. "Really?"

"Yeah, absolutely. Is that why you've been a bit off with me for these last few weeks? You thought I hated you?"

"A little bit," she replied timidly. "Work's been a pain as well though, but I really thought you'd seen me as a one night thing."

"I thought I'd done something wrong myself, which is why you were being off with me," I admitted. "And as for a one nighter? No way, I want to experience all that again please."

"Really?" she asked again, summoning a stronger smile this time and she moved her face up to the same level as mine. I couldn't help but notice a glint in her eye.

"What would you say if I asked if I could kiss you right now?" she asked me, her voice barely audible.

"Yes," I said softly and kissed her just as I had three weeks ago, fully on the mouth, my tongue darting between her slightly parted lips as her body slipped under mine on her bed.