How I Met My Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
How I met Dan and the kinky things that followed.
5.3k words
4.62
73.9k
105
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers

Hi, I'm Jessica, I'm a 34 year old brunette with big tits and an even bigger sexual appetite.

I've been married to my husband Dan for 4 years now. If you read some of our other publications you'll be able to find out all about his slightly bizarre sex life before we met. But the following are some of the more interesting things about my sexual past and some of our kinky encounters as a couple, from my point of view.

We met online. Daniel described himself as a kinky, uninhibited guy and was seeking a like minded female playmate. He was twenty-seven at the time, I'm a year and a half older than him, so I was approaching my twenty-ninth birthday.

I had been single for a year or so and aside from a few flings in that time, I'd mostly resorted to one night stands. I went out every weekend and I always attracted plenty of attention from guys, so sex wasn't hard to come by.

Before that I'd been in a relationship with a guy for a couple of years, but he was too jealous and possessive for me, plus the relationship got a bit stale so I had to end it for my own sanity.

I was looking for a bit of fun with a guy who wasn't the jealous type, I liked to party and I didn't want someone asking where I was and what I was doing all the time.

I looked at Daniel's profile and thought he was really good looking, so I messaged him. We met at a local bar and hit it off straight away.

He was super fit, dark eyes, toned looking body, which I couldn't wait to see properly, and a nice genuine personality.

He was wearing a dark shirt and jeans, smart-casual I guess you'd call it. He was clean shaven and he smelt good enough to fuck.

I had gone for a red top and a black skirt, not super short, but short enough so you could see plenty of leg. I made sure I wore a nice red set of matching bra and knickers which had brought me plenty of luck in the past and I had shaven my legs and my pussy in the shower, so I was good to go, when required.

I sat there gazing into his eyes as he talked, daydreaming about what I was going to do to him when he took me home later. I know it sounds slutty, but i'd made up my mind I was going to fuck him the moment I saw him.

The top I was wearing showed off plenty of cleavage and I could see Dan's eyes wandering to that area as he was talking to me. I am very proud of my tits, they're massive, f cups and guys generally tend to drool over them. I'm pretty slim elsewhere, but I'm definitely top heavy.

We went to a couple of bars and got nice and tipsy, he hadn't made a move to kiss me yet so I decided to take the lead. We sat in the corner of a loud disco and I lent in to kiss him, he put his hand on my leg as we snogged each other's faces off. I felt my pussy tingle with excitement as he ran his hand up my leg.

In turn I ran my hand up the inside of his thigh and rubbed his crotch from the outside. I felt him grow hard through his jeans. 'Bingo' I though, 'I'm getting laid tonight!'

It had been a while since I last got laid, a drunken fuck outside a nightclub from a young lad who couldn't have been more than nineteen, about three weeks previously.

I like younger lads, you can teach them a thing or two, if you have the time that is. That particular one though, well unfortunately I didn't get much time to teach him anything.

It was a rainy summers night, we'd stumbled out of the disco around two in the morning into a nearby side street. He hiked up my skirt, stuck his meat inside me and began banging me up against a wall. I locked my legs around him as he supported my bum. His cock was big and hard but it wasn't long before he shot his load up into my belly to loud applause and jeers from a few passers by.

I went home with his cum trickling down my leg without even getting his name, probably not my finest moment. I even had to get my vibrator out when I got home to get myself off properly.

It helped a bit that my best mate Tara was getting laid in the next room by some fit lad she'd pulled, so I listened to her orgasming as I slid the dildo inside my already lubricated hole, the rabbit ears vibrated against my clit as I came. I was determined my first night with Daniel was going to be better than that.

I should say, before you all start thinking I'm stupid, that I'm on the pill, but I just don't like condoms. My pussy can hurt for days when a guy uses one, it can result in cystitis which can be really uncomfortable.

I know I can catch a lot more than cystitis by not using them with new lovers, so I have to be a good judge of character. I always carry condoms in my purse for emergencies, but I try not to use them if I can help it.

I could tell, for instance that the young chap who fucked me outside the club couldn't have had many sexual partners, he seemed so nervous and inexperienced, the way he fingered me was like he'd pulled me at the school disco or something, all prodding and poking. So I just let him put it in me and hoped for the best.

Others are not so easy to judge, so I try and get as much information as I can before I decide.

I had a situation with Daniel where I just couldn't decide, so I started probing him about his previous sexual relationships.

I don't know if it was because he was drunk or what, but he was very honest with me, right from the start.

He told me that his first long term girlfriend Lisa had cheated on him numerous times and that he encouraged it. He said it turned him on to hear about her sexual exploits and that he sometimes watched her get fucked by other men.

He said that relationship ended unfortunately because she eventually fell in love with one of the other guys. He told me he was heartbroken when she ended it, as she was his first love. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

He also told me that after Lisa he entered into an open relationship with an older French woman named Orlene. That he became her submissive and that she used him for all sorts of kinky adventures while they traveled together for a few months. She also fucked other men while they were together.

It turned me on to hear about his previous sexual experiences, although I had no real experience myself in that regard. I was a slut for sure, but not the kind of slut that fucked numerous men whilst in a relationship. Although I did cheat on my ex once or twice. Okay three times, but luckily he never found out about it.

Daniel told me that he was addicted to that kind of relationship, and that he was looking to enter into a similar kind of thing again at some point. But until then, he just wanted some fun!

He assured me that he didn't have any STI's, and that although both complete sluts, his ex's were sensible with it. Plus he'd been checked recently. That was enough for me, I felt like I could really trust this guy.

We went back to his flat and before long we were in his bedroom undressing each other. He undid my bra and ran his hands softly over my breast, tweaking my nipples as he went.

I put my hand down his pants and rubbed it against his hardening cock. I could tell straight away it wasn't very big. I remember thinking 'I know why his ex's both cheated now'. But I was caught up in the moment and I was very attracted to him, so I went down and began to suck him off.

I took it right to the back of my throat, sucking him hard and fast. I wanked his hard prick and fondled his balls as I went.

Like I said, his cock wasn't very big, I've since measured it and it's barely five inches long and not particularly thick. He had a big, circumcised head which was nice, but about the only thing big about it.

Then I straddled him and popped his cock into my vagina. I couldn't feel much if I'm honest, I had to bounce up and down on him vigorously to get any real sensation.

'Fuck this' I thought, I'd had a couple of less well endowed guys before and I always got them to do me doggy-style to get the deepest angle, so I climbed off him and got onto all fours.

It was definitely better this way, but I needed him to reach around to my clitty and frig it off, if I was to cum.

I was out of luck, he fucked me for no more than a few minutes, before emptying his load inside me. 'Great' I thought.

"What about me?" I teased. Not expecting to get anything else. I mean usually after a guy blows his load he turns over and goes to sleep, but this guy was different.

He kissed me sensuality and made his way down my body, kissing my tits and tummy slowly as he went, right down to my vagina.

'Shit, he's not going to lick his own jizz out of me?' I thought to myself, too horny to stop him. That's what he did, he lapped away at my muff, sucking his own juices out of me, bringing me to a rather intense orgasm.

I was impressed. Some guys don't even like going down there at all, let alone when it's covered in spunk. This guy was a keeper, I thought to myself.

I have to admit it was the best head I'd had in a long time, I came twice and by that time he was ready to fuck me again.

It was much better the second time, he pounded me from behind for all I was worth, getting his little cock as deep as he could in my now sopping wet pussy. And this time he did reach his hand round to my clit to bring me to another fantastic orgasm, before dumping his second load of the night up inside my satisfied vagina.

I remember thinking, for the first time in my life, that it may not be all about size. Especially if a lad is an experienced and selfless lover like Dan.

We arranged to see each other again a few days later. I had to be straight with Dan though, I had another date arranged before then. A work colleague, Gemma, had set me up with her brother and I'd agreed to go out for a drink with him.

I joked with Dan,

"Maybe I'll fuck him and tell you all about it, seeing as you like that kind of thing." I said. He laughed.

"You promise?" He replied with a horny look in his eye. I wasn't sure at that time if he'd actually be turned on by me doing things like that, or if it was specific his previous partners.

I met up with this lad Liam a couple of nights later. I had met him before briefly. He gave his sister and I a lift home after a works night out a few weeks before. Since then he had kept on with Gemma to set him up with me.

He was quite fit, twenty five years old and drove a BMW. So, being the shallow little slut that I am, I thought what the hell and agreed to a date.

I'm not going to bore you with the details of the date, it was ok, he took me to a nice little pub in the countryside. It was a week night so I didn't drink much and he was on the lemonade as he was driving. He seemed very confident but quite cocky with it. To be honest he came across as a bit of a dick. A handsome one though!

Gemma had told me he'd just come out of a long term relationship and was basically "looking for a fuck!"

"Although he hasn't had any yet." She said. "It doesn't help that he gets me to set him up on his dates." She laughed.

She always joked that I was the "office slut" and I didn't deny it, mainly because it was true. I guess she'd told her brother that too!

Long story short, I found myself on the back seat of his car, in the car park of a nearby country park, my long pink summer dress hiked up round my head and Liam's, bigger than average cock, pounding away at my pussy. 'I'm such a fucking slut' I thought to my self as he emptied his sack inside me.

He did give me a nice vaginal orgasm at least, which I hadn't experienced in a while. I new this was going to get round the office in no time, so at least I made sure that I got my kicks out of that big cock of his.

His cum dripped out of my wet hole and splashed across the leather seats, it was quite the load, I remember thinking as he kissed me good night.

I met Daniel again that weekend, I invited him over and cooked for him. I don't usually do that kind of thing, but I had a nice feeling about him. Although he was a bit of a weird sexual deviant, it kind of turned me on and I was intrigued to find out more about his past.

First of all though, he asked what I'd been dreading all night, about my date with Liam.

"It was okay I guess." I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic about it.

"Are you going to see him again?" He asked.

I honestly didn't know the answer to that. Liam had texted me the next day saying what a great time he had and we should do it again sometime, I responded "yeah sure!" In a causal way. But in all honesty I wouldn't have been bothered if I didn't see him again.

"Not sure." I said. "Maybe, maybe not, who knows."

"Did you... actually it doesn't matter." He stopped.

I knew what he was going to ask, and I smiled and probably blushed embarrassingly in the awkward silence that followed.

We ate dinner and settled down on the sofa with a few drinks. Dan still hadn't yet asked if I'd fucked Liam, which was my main worry. I didn't want to start things off by lying to him, but I didn't want him to think I was a total slag either, despite the fact that kind of thing clearly turned him on.

I probed him further about his last relationship and he told me that him and his mate David had basically shared Orlene whist they were traveling together. They'd lived with her for a few months in France and did a bit of traveling together. She was the dominant and Dan was her submissive, while she basically just used David for his big penis.

She sounded like a woman who knew what she wanted. I thought. I could take a leaf out of her book, I'd always just been used by blokes and I'd have loved for once to be the one in control.

Dan told me that Orlene had got back with her ex fiancé so she ended their 'thing' as he described it after nine months or so.

"I was heartbroken." He said, "But she did me a favour really, it wasn't really much of a relationship in the true sense of the word. She never loved me, she just toyed with me." He continued.

I was intrigued, and urged him to keep talking.

"Don't get me wrong it was the best time of my sexual life." He said. "I was completely liberated. But it couldn't really continue forever. I mean I had to come home and get a job and get back to normality."

He told me some of the things she made him do, which turned me on massively. She made him watch as she fucked other men, she had even made him do stuff with guys.

"So you're bisexual then?" I asked, not that it bothered me at all, in fact it turned me on a little.

"Believe it or not, I'm not bi." He said." I have done bisexual things, yes, I've even enjoyed them, but I only did them for Orlene. I wouldn't dream of doing half the things she got me to do now. But then, well I would have done anything she asked." He said. "I was totally under her spell."

I looked into his eyes lustfully and kissed him. Running my hand up his trouser leg.

"Would you do it for me?" I found myself asking. "Would you suck a cock for me?"

He kissed me back passionately. I could tell he was turned on, although he opted not to answer my question.

"How many cocks have you sucked?" I quizzed him. "

"I'll tell if you tell!" He replied with a smile.

Shit, I thought to myself, laughing it off. He's going to realise exactly how much of slut I really am if I answered that question.

Yes I've sucked a lot of cocks in my thirty-four years on this planet, I might not remember all their names, but I know exactly how many. Well at this point it was sixty-two, including Dan's and Liam's of course. As my relationship materialised with Dan it became considerably more, mainly due to Dan encouraging me to take lovers. But that's for later on.

I like giving oral sex, nearly as much as l like receiving it. Men's cocks are all so unique and wonderful, I feel like I always have to get up close to study and taste what I'm about to put inside my vagina.

I love both circumcised and uncircumcised cocks, I mean a nice big cut head is just delightful to suck and look at, but one with foreskin is great to jerk off and it's much more comfortable for anal I find. Anal, by the way, is just for special guys and ones I completely trust. Like I said, I'm a fucking slut, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

I also love the taste of cum. it's an acquired taste for sure, but unlike some of my girl friends, I really enjoy it when a guy cums in my mouth. I usually do my best to clean his cock with my tongue, or any cum that has landed elsewhere.

I wasn't ready to admit the blow job number to Dan yet, as sixty-two blow jobs sounds like a lot of fucking blow jobs for a girl under thirty. So I changed the subject.

I thought I'd try something different. I was so horny by now and a bit drunk, that the few inhibitions I did have were gone. I was always going to be honest with Dan about what happened with Liam so I thought I'd have a little fun with it.

"You were going to ask me a question earlier." I said. "Why don't you go ahead and ask me?" I continued, the words flowing out without me really thinking about the consequences.

"I don't know what you mean." He lied.

I undid his flies and pulled his hard cock out.

"Yes you do." I said firmly "now ask me, or I'll stop what I'm doing."

"Ok, um.. did you... um." He stuttered.

"Did I what?" I teased. "Did I fuck him? Is that what's been going through your mind?" I probed.

I was shocked at what was coming out of my mouth.

"Well did you?" He asked nervously. He was shaking a little, mostly with anticipation I think.

"Yes I fucked him." I said excitedly, looking Dan in the eyes, a wicked smile on my face.

"I let him fuck me on the back seat of his car!"

Dan's cock was rock hard as I wanked it.

"Wow." He said "really?"

"Yes really." I replied.

"Was it, um... how, um.

"Spit it out." I snapped as I kissed his chest.

"How big was it?" He finally asked.

"Big enough." I said.

"Bigger than mine?"

I laughed. "What do you think?" I said.

"And did he... I mean did you?"

"Let him cum inside me? Yes I did." I said.

" I let him shoot his seed into my fucking belly like a little slut." I said.

With that Daniel ejaculated all over my hand.

"That's hot." I said, licking his jizz off my hand and leaning in to kiss him.

"You like that don't you?"

I felt like a new person in his presence, being able to turn him on with a slutty story like that. I felt like how he'd described his ex Orlene. Like he was under my spell or something. He was putty in my hands and I enjoyed being lusted over by him.

It wasn't all about sex though, he treated me really kindly and romantically as our relationship developed. I enjoyed our so called "honeymoon period," going to the movies, romantic walks in the countryside, albeit usually accompanied with some naughtiness along the way and it wasn't long before we fell in love.

After a few dates with Dan I had been getting the occasional text off Liam. He had been asking if I wanted to meet up again. I'd pretty much decided I wasn't going to bother, but his sister kept saying how much he liked me and that I should go out with him again, so I was in two minds.

I thought I'd be upfront with Dan about this. Honestly is the only way a relationship can work and regardless of his perversions I didn't want to start two-timing a guy I really liked, after only a few dates. So I casually dropped it in the conversation.

"Liam wants to take me out again on Friday." I said. "Are you ok with that?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?" He replied.

"Well I just thought, we've been out a few times and I really like you, I wouldn't want to do anything to piss you off." I said.

"It's fine if you want to date other guys." Said Dan. "I really like you too, but we're only having fun, aren't we?"

That made up my mind for me! I was a little disheartened that he though we were only having fun, I had hoped he'd have asked to see me instead so I didn't have to go out with Liam again. But I was beginning to realise, he wasn't like that.

DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers
12