How I Met My Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied to Liam's text I found myself thinking that the only reason I was seeing him again was for sex. We didn't have much in common and I found him a bit too full of himself for my liking.

He had a decent cock though to be fair, and he knew it. He was quite vocal on our last encounter, saying things like "suck my big cock baby." Which admittedly turned me on a bit.

He picked me up at 8:00. He looked fit in his jeans and a tight top to show off his muscles. I remember being more attracted to him than last time we met.

His car was gleaming as if he'd just cleaned it. 'I hope he's wiped his cum off the back seat from last time!' I thought to myself as I got in.

We went to see a movie, unfortunately it was one I'd already watched with Dan, but I didn't say anything. I just sat there for the first half of it, getting horny thinking about when and where he was going to fuck me later.

I rubbed his crotch as we sat there, we were the only people in the row so I let him put his hand up my skirt and play with my nice, cleanly shaven pussy. I put my hand down his jeans and rubbed away at his growing penis.

"Fuck this, let's get out of here." He said, to my delight. So we headed for the exit and out to his car.

I didn't want to take him back to my place because I hadn't planned on getting into anything serious with him so I didn't want to start anything like that. So I suggested his place.

"You going to take me home then?" I asked.

"If you want." He said "my parents and Gemma are all home though!"

If forgotten that he still lived with his family and I didn't really want the awkwardness of meeting them, and then disappearing upstairs to fuck him. Plus Gemma being there would have been weird. She already knew I was a slut, I didn't want her to hear me getting banged my her brother.

"So it's the back of your car again I suppose?" I said.

We drove out to the same car park he took me to on our last date. 'this place is probably frequented by doggers more than dog walkers' I thought as we pulled up.

"Let's go for a walk!" I suggested. So we ambled off into the woods to find a nice spot to fuck. The path we took led down to a lake. It was around ten-o-clock I guess and being summer time, the sun was only just setting.

There was nobody around so we sat on a bench and began to kiss. Just then my phone went off, it was a text from Dan.

"How's your date going?" He wrote.

I excused myself and replied, hoping Liam wouldn't question who it was, which he didn't.

"Fine, what are you up to?" I wrote.

A few seconds later, another message came through.

"Thinking about what you might be doing!" Dan replied with a winky face.

I was horny as hell at the thought of Dan at home, thinking of me with Liam, but I couldn't keep replying for obvious reasons.

Liam and I kissed on the bench for a bit, he had his hand up my skirt, sinking a finger inside my wet slit. I moaned with pleasure, putting my hand down his pants and fondling his balls.

"Lick me." I instructed confidently. With that Liam put his head up my skirt, pulled my sext black knickers to one side and tongued my clit. He wasn't as good at oral as Dan, but it did certainly the trick.

I took this opportunity to text Daniel back.

"I'm currently getting my pussy licked!" I replied with a winky face.

"Oh wow. I wish I could be be there to see that." He replied.

"I bet you would, you dirty bastard." I wrote. "Want to hear?"

"Hear?" He wrote.

"Yes, I'll call you and put my phone on speaker, don't talk though or Liam will twig what's going on."

I called Dan and put my phone on the bench as Liam licked me out. I'm usually pretty vocal anyway, but I moaned louder that ever as I came, just so Dan could here.

Then Liam pulled my knickers down and parted my legs. Sitting me up on the table he stuck his big hard cock deep inside my wet vagina.

"Oh yes, fuck me" I moaned, partly for Dan's enjoyment.

"Fill me up with that big cock."

"Yes, yes, yes."

I was a lot louder than the last time so he must have been wondering what the hell I was on.

"You like my big cock inside you, don't you." Liam said as he fucked me hard and fast.

"Yes baby, it's the biggest cock I've had." I said, again mainly for Dan's benefit. "It's a fucking monster."

He fucked me hard and fast over the picnic bench until I couldn't take any more and I came again, hard and loud.

"Oh yes, fuck me baby!" I said. "Fill up my slutty little cunt with that big cock of yours." The obscenities flooding out of my mouth. "I'm cumming, oh yes, fuck me hard!" Yes, yes, yes!"

All this talk must have really turned Liam on because it wasn't long before he let out a big groan and preceded to empty his balls deep up inside me again. I could only imagine what Dan must have been thinking as he listened in.

I pulled my knickers up and straightened myself out as we went back to Liam's car. They were now soaked in our combined juices.

I got Liam to drop me off on the other side of town, near to where Daniel lived. I said I had to pop in to see a friend.

After I waved goodbye to Liam I walked around the corner into Dan's road, as I approached his door I slid my sopping wet knickers off and popped them through his letter box.

I texted him to say he had a present waiting for him and I began my walk home with a cool breeze blowing up my skirt, drying off my naked pussy.

Soon I got a call from Daniel saying how horny he was. I spent the walk home on the phone to him, describing what I'd done with Liam as he wanked himself off.

"Thank you for my present." He said."

"My pleasure. Literally!" I replied cheekily. "How do they smell?"

"Amazing" he said encouragingly.

"And do they taste good?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet." He replied, this time little shyly."

"Why not?" I asked, taking control like I presumed Orlene would in that situation. "I want you to put the gusset in your mouth and taste it." I said, then I waited.

"It tastes good." He replied.

"And what does it taste of?" I asked, knowingly.

"Your pussy." He said.

"And?" I asked

"His cum."

"Who's cum?" I probed him, my pussy getting wetter again as I walked.

"Your lover's cum." He said, his breathing getting heavier.

"That's right!" I said. "The juice that came from his big cock, mixed with my pussy. Now lick those panties clean you dirty little pervert."

"As you wish." He replied.

I instructed him to put my knickers in his mouth as he came and by the sound of his muffled cries on the end of the phone, that's exactly what he did.

"Wow!" He said as he came around. "That was so hot, I can't believe you were so naughty!"

"Ah you underestimate me Daniel." I said confidently, knowing I was beginning to get him under my spell, just like Orlene had before me.

"Now put those knickers on and go to sleep, I want you to wear them until I instruct you otherwise! I will text you when you can take them off!" I said. "And if I pop by unannounced and you're not wearing them, there will be trouble, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes!" He replied.

"Yes what?" I answered sternly!

"Yes mistress!?" He said, a little unsure.

"Correct!" I replied, hanging up the phone and stepping into my front door.

I knew from that moment I had him one hundred percent under my thumb and I went upstairs with a wry smile on my face, thinking about what kind of kinky things I could make him do for me next..

To be continued...

12