How I Met My Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted Dan, instructing him to come to London on Friday, taking Orlene's advise and telling him I had a few surprises in store for him. It wasn't long before I got a reply saying he was looking forward to it.

Then the barman who I'd been flirting with earlier walked over to our table, he handed me a piece of paper with his name and number on it. He was called Drew.

"In case you fancy that drink at any point." He said brushing his big dark hand over mine.

"I'm sure she will." Said Orlene smiling as he walked away.

"Looks like you've got yourself sorted out with some sex while you're here." Orlene teased as I put his number into my phone "Looks like it!" I said confidently with a smile on my face.

We'd had a few drinks by this point and I think we were both feeling a bit tipsy, I know I was. I found myself saying

"It's fucking expensive in these hotel bars, I have a bottle of vodka in my room, care to join me for a drink upstairs?"

Orlene obliged and we headed up to my room. I poured out two quite strong vodka cokes as she kicked off her shoes and laid down on the bed. I joined her on the bed as we chatted some more.

She told me that her and a friend had just started a business of organising sex parties of various kinds. Including swingers parties and fetish parties. She had been working in that business for some years so it was naturally the next step to start her own business.

All the talk was getting me really horny, she told me a bit about the party on Friday night, but she didn't give too much away.

"There will be some surprises for sure." She smiled. "I think your eyes will be opened to a different world.

"Fuck, I'm horny just thinking about it." I said excitedly. "I just wish I had a guy here now I could take out my frustrations on" I laughed.

"Why don't you text the guy from the bar?" Orlene suggested. "I bet he's got a big cock, and Daniel will love hearing about how deep he fucks you." She laughed.

"I'll save that for tomorrow, when you're not here. I'd want him all to myself." I joked back.

"That's a shame, I would have been all over him." Orlene beamed. "Fuck it, we don't need a guy anyway." She smiled seductively. With that she jumped up and straddled me, pushing my hair back with her hand. I looked up at her lustfully, giving her the okay with my eyes. Then she lowered her head down slowly and began to kiss me softly.

"Wow" I said as she sat back up. "That was hot."

"So am I" She said pulling her top off to reveal her breasts. They were small but perfectly round and pert, with dark, slightly hard nipples. I could tell that she must sunbathe topless because her tits were as brown as the rest of her body. I couldn't help but stare at them.

She pulled my hand up to her right breast and I ran my fingers over it softly. I returned the kiss as I flipped her back over onto her back and straddled her, so now I was in control. I pulled my top of as I did so, undoing my bra and revealing my big tits to her.

She ran her hand over my breasts, flicking my nipple gently as she did so. "You have amazing tits" she said. Her eyes were wide with delight.

I was nervous as hell, as I said I'd never been with a woman before and I think Orlene could tell. She flipped me back onto my back and began kissing my tits, gently nibbling each nipple as she went. She made her way down to my waist line slowly with her mouth, then she stopped and laid next to me.

I was tingling with excitement as she ran her fingers slowly across the waste line of my skirt, then she went down and started again from my feet, teasing me expertly as she went. She lifted my left foot up and sucked on my big toe as if she were sucking a rather tiny, stumpy penis.

She ran her tongue over and between my other toes and down the top of my foot onto my leg, slowly moving up the inside of my leg to my upper thigh. I let out a sigh as she lightly brushed the outside of my knickers with her finger. I must have been sopping wet by now.

Then she tugged down my skirt and panties, casting them aside. I suddenly felt a bit vulnerable being totally naked in front of such a beautiful woman, while she still had her jeans on.

I unbuttoned her jeans and put my hand down her pants, I noticed she had a wet and slightly hairy pussy. She moaned as I rubbed my finger over her clit, lubricating it with the juices from her vagina. I couldn't believe that I was actually fingering a woman for the first time.

I felt more in control pleasuring her. I wanted her to make me cum as well, but I felt the urge to go first. I pulled her jeans off and got back to work on her pussy. I could see it properly now, she had a beautiful little neatly trimmed bush, her vaginal lips showed though her pubes and she had a prominent clit. I'd never been this close to another vagina before.

She laid there with her legs open, letting me stroke her beautiful wet cunt as I lay next to her. I wanted to taste it, but I didn't have the nerve to go down on her. I needed to be prompted. Then I felt her firm hand on my head, pushing me down to her pussy. I kissed her tummy as I went down there, allowing a bit of time to prepare myself to lick her.

She groaned with pleasure as I buried my face in her gorgeous muff, locking her legs around my head and firmly holding me in place. I was so turned on by the smell and taste of another woman, I swear the slightest touch on my vagina would have made me cum.

Orlene pushed her pussy against my face as I flicked my tongue against her clit, sending her to orgasm. I couldn't believe I was making such a beautiful woman cum with my mouth. I sucked away at her cunt, nibbling her clit as she came again on my face. Her sexy French accent sending expletives out of her slutty little mouth. "Oh god... yes." She screamed as she came.

I got up and went to the bathroom as Orlene gathered herself. I stood and threw some water on my face, looking into the bathroom mirror naked. I felt totally liberated my the experience. I prepared myself for the possibility that she was going to lick my pussy next, so I gave myself a few minutes before returning to the bedroom.

Orlene started where she'd left off earlier, I laid on my back as her head disappeared between my legs. "Oh fuck." I squealed as her tongue went to work on my pussy. "Jesus Christ." I literally have never cum quicker in my life, she had me screaming the place down with in seconds. I was in a constant state of orgasm for about ten minutes as she tongued my slit. 'I could get used to this' I thought to myself as she slowed the pace down allowing me to recover.

Then there was a knock at the door. I threw a towel round myself and peered through the peep hole. It was the barman from earlier. I turned to Orlene. "How the fuck does he know my room number?" I said. She smiled at me and innocently shrugged her shoulders, giggling as she did so.

"Open it." She instructed playfully. I opened the door.

"Hello again." He said.

"Hi.. um Drew isn't it?

"Yeah, and you're Jessica right?"

"How do you know my name?" I asked, I knew that I definitely didn't give him my name at the bar, or my room number.

"You said in your text." He replied.

"Text?" I said, looking round at Orlene who was still lying on the bed naked with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Sorry I couldn't resist." She said. "You're phone was on the side when you were in the bathroom. I texted Drew and asked him to come up." She said cheekily.

I walked over to the side, inviting Drew in as I did so. I looked at my phone. She'd sent a message saying. "Hi Drew, it's Jessica from the bar. Come up to room 416 in half an hour if you want some fun!?"

He'd replied saying. "Sounds good, see you soon." With a winky face.

Drew looked a bit nervous as he caught sight of the naked Orlene. "I apologise for my friend Orlene." I said taking his hand. "you may as well stay though, she seems to have promised you some fun. Care for a drink?" I asked pouring some vodka into a glass and handing it to him.

His hand was trembling. "Don't be nervous." I said confidently dropping my towel on the floor to reveal my nakedness. "I was going to text you tomorrow but Orlene has obviously decided she wanted you too."

"That's okay," He said, more confidently. "You're both so hot."

I could see his a clear bulge appear in the thin fabric of his trousers as we stood at the end of the bed. He was still wearing his work uniform. I was still ridiculously horny from the amazing oral I had just received from Orlene and I knew if I didn't take the lead with Drew that she would.

"It's not really fair that we're both naked and you're not." I said undoing his belt and helping him out of his trousers. I felt his crotch through his underpants, his cock was semi-hard and felt massive.

I know it's a bit of a stereotype that black guys have big cocks, but I can honestly say though experience that I'd never been disappointed in one. I've probably shagged half a dozen black guys and they've all had above average cocks. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I never for a second thought Drew would be any different, and I was right.

I pulled his boxer shorts down and handled his big cock. I heard Orlene give an "mmm" noise of appreciation as she watched on.

I got down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, I could see Orlene playing with her pussy on the bed as I sucked him.

I pumped his foreskin up and down with both hands around his big shaft and circled his helmet with my tongue as he stood there sipping vodka from his glass.

Orlene came over and began to unbutton his shirt. I looked up and saw her run her hands over his toned pectorals and down to his six pack until it was resting on my head. She lowered herself down and fondled his balls as I continued to suck his cock.

Then she reached over and picked up my phone. 'What's she up to now' I thought. She began to video me sucking Drew's big black dick.

"Fuck her dirty little mouth." She instructed. Drew held onto my hair and slowly pushed his massive member to the back of my throat, making me gag slightly.

"Now lie on the bed and let Jessica mount you." She said assertively. He hopped up onto the bed and I jumped on top of him, grabbing hold of his monster and guiding to the entranced my wet vagina.

I lowered myself down on him, taking all of his length up inside my tunnel, bouncing up and down slowly as I did so.

His cock felt easily as big as my own big black vibrator, considerably bigger than Liam's and well over twice the size of Dans.

Orlene jumped up on the bed too and lowered her beautiful little hairy cunt over his face, making him lick her as she faced me, continuing to video us as she writhed around on his face.

I watched as she rubbed her muff all over his face, occasionally seeing his tongue flick over her clit. Watching this sent me over the edge and I came hard as I rode his cock. I could feel every inch of his big black penis penetrating areas deep up inside me. Orlene leant forward and tweaked my nipples as I was cumming. "Oh my god" I screamed as I fucked him."OH MY GOD, YES!!"

"Now you lie on the bed Jessica." Orlene instructed again as I came to my senses. I was too spent to argue so I did as she said. Orelene climbed over me on all fours as Drew positioned himself behind her. She lowered her pussy onto my face again as he entered her. I now had an close up view of his cock fucking her wet pussy. He took his cock out of her from time to time, in order to slide it in my mouth.

I watched closely as her pussy lips stretched over his big black dick. her vagina opening wider to accommodate him. She came again from a mixture of his cock and my mouth. Then I heard him moan that he was cumming.

He took his cock out of her gash and began to empty his load onto my face. I opened my mouth as his jizz squirted all over my face and into my mouth. I thought he was never going to stop as he jerked himself over my pretty little face. What I didn't manage to swallow trickled down my cheeks and onto the bed.

I looked up, wiping his cum from my eyes, noticing Orlene was either videoing or photographing my cum covered face which must have looked like I'd been in a bukkake movie or something!

After Drew had gone Orlene and I lay on the bed, she cuddled into my big breasts as she flicked through the photos and videos she'd taken on my phone.

"I bet Daniel will be interested to see these!" She said laughing.

"You wouldn't dare." I replied.

"Really?" She said sitting up and moving the phone away from me. I reached out but she was over the other side of the room as quick as a flash. " I think he'd like to see this one." She said showing me a photo of Drew's big cock in my mouth.

"Don't" I said, pleading with her.

"Whoops" She said laughing loudly. "We'll see what his response is now!" She giggled tossing the phone back to me.

A few minutes later I got a reply from Dan.

"Holy fuck, you've been being naughty while you're away." He wrote.

"Do you like it?" I replied.

"It's amazing!" He wrote back.

I looked up at Orlene and smiled. "No need to thank me, she said getting dressed. "Just make sure you're both at my place at 9:00 Friday night. I'll text you the address. She said blowing me a kiss as she walked out the door.

I sent Dan a couple more photos of me with Drew, he particularly like the one of my face covered in Drew's cum.

'Fuck me, what a night' I thought to myself as I lay there alone, texting back a forth to Dan, describing my evening to him. I left out the part about Orlene though as I wanted that to be a surprise for him when he met me on Friday!

To be continued...

12