All Comments on 'How I Met My Shemale Pt. 03'

by Eroticalover1968

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BobluvsBobluvsalmost 9 years ago
its started out as a good series

This started out really well but its gone off the deep end and its complete garbage now. Stop writing give it up.

darkrage6darkrage6almost 9 years ago
Don't listen to those idiots

This is a really hot story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting, not sure where it is going but hope you pen more.

Obviously not one of the average "love-romance wins the day" kind of stories. Dysfunctional, emotionally immature and confused alot. Could almost be real world! =P Curious to see if you write any more, if so, put a little more erotic in your erotica and it should be pretty interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Messed up, but loving it

I love both the story and style of writing. Hoping they sort out this mess in the next chapte s, though :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

The story does its job, but I'm disappointed about how abusive Cheryl is. It was okay at first, but now she is totally physically, verbally, and emotionally, abusive. It actually distracts from the story and creates a certain level of uncomfortable, almost violent, themes to the sex scenes as well as the regular scenes. Don't stop writing, just keep that in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous