All Comments on 'How I Met My Wife Ch. 03'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
The dad?

Not a very good ending to an excellent story.

Deprived891Deprived891over 4 years ago
Is it the end??

Will she leave his side and risk going back to the house knowing her future father-n-law lust for her?

Will his father try again, knowing it almost cost him his son's life, they're only child?

Will Melinda give in again, become a cheater in the name of helping Shaun's father? Or will she stand her ground and say "NO".

Will they're intended marriage to broken?

So many questions. So many possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?

Stupid.

First, why would she name the baby Emma, the name of her half sister who is the child of her ex-husband and mother?

I get that she was a prostitute & probably didn’t see a problem with helping her boyfriend’s father. Why would the boyfriend, father of her child, so easily forgive her, then immediately want sex with her in the hospital?

Stupid.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

First - GET AN EDITOR! Clearly English is a 2nd language for you and it is apparent throughout all the stories and detracts for enjoying the story.

Secondly, the ending is vile. A cheating finance and a father who betrays his son, and just like that all is forgiven.

That was silly and a very poor writing.

Sorry, I was enjoying the story up until then.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I forgot to mention that the Father willing to blackmail the fiancé, and then promising to tell his wife once it was over. This is, again, a really stupid and horrible end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what was this. is he that desperate that he’ll forgive cheating. please don’t write again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On a scale of 1 to 10 in weirdness, this most definitely scores an 11.

There is just so much wrong with this storyline.

It is totally fucked up on so may levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very sad ending after all he did for her n her child... she did exactly what she was upset her mom did with her ex husband.... atleast maria slept around for her daughter.. melinda did it to cheat... all that story of telling mom n husband after sex really boggles the mind... not sure willread any of ur pseudo romance stories again... so fucked up :(

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 year ago

We were announced that the anniversary party of our company was due in 2 months."""" ??? How did your spell check/grammar not find this messed up?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Wtf? Jumped the shark. Absolutely horrible betrayal. The author betrayed the readers with this abortion that ran counter to all previous character portraits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES