How I Seduced Stephanie McMahon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She praised me again for my work. I thanked her, but never dared cast my eyes any higher than the floor. After some silence, she finally said, "If you're wondering what took so long, I was speaking with my husband and children."

"I hope all is well with them, ma'am."

"They are fine. Thank you for asking, Johnny."

"Yes, ma'am."

"My husband will be meeting me here for breakfast before he returns to Full Sail Arena in preparation for Wednesday's NXT taping, and then I will be returning to our home to spend time with my children."

"Yes, ma'am."

"This means you get to have a few days off, Johnny."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, you don't sound too excited. Do you not want them off?"

"I do as you bid, ma'am."

I could feel her staring at me. "I suppose if you would like to accompany me, you could help me around the house."

I smiled. I know she saw it. "Yes, ma'am. I would very much like that. Anything to be of service to you, ma'am."

"Why are you so wonderful?"

"Ma'am, you simply being you makes it so easy for anyone to want to do nice things for you, and you deserve every nice thing that comes your way."

"Oh, Johnny. What am I going to do with you?" Then, as if to answer her own question, she loosened her robe, exposing her left breast. "Come here," she said, and I lay my head in the crook of her arm. She fitted her nipple into my mouth, and without further instruction I began to tenderly suck it as I had last night. She began to rock back and forth. I pitched a tent in my pajama bottoms. Oh, it was so obvious, but I was not embarrassed, and she never said a word to make me feel so.

She used a thumb to wipe at the tears that pooled at my eyes, then ran her palm across my cheek before finally cupping her hand behind my head. I felt her hand leave my head. I peeked, and saw that her hand was resting just above my erect penis. She seemed to decide if she should touch it, then opted not to and returned her hand behind my head.

She held me like that for several minutes, then she began to squirm. A few minutes later, she held me even closer as another barely audible, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh," passed her lips. She continued to rock me as she held me. She bent down and kissed me on the corner of my mouth. She lingered there for about five seconds before pulling away. I continued to thank the universe for this and everything else it was setting in motion insofar as Stephanie McMahon-Levesque was concerned.

I awoke early the following morning and went for a jog. I had gotten out of the habit, and it was beginning to show. Thankfully, Stephanie's meal choices were healthy, so my current state of decline wasn't too bad. Even still, I needed to lose about ten pounds.

Upon my return to the room, I showered and got dressed. When I made my way to the living room, Stephanie's husband was there. You may know him as Hunter Hurst Helmsley, or Triple H, but his real name is Paul Michael Levesque. "Who the hell are you?" he asked upon seeing me.

"Johnny Willis," I answered as I extended my hand to him.

"What the hell are you doing in my wife's room?"

"I'm her assistant."

"Well, how come I don't know about you?"

"You need to take that up with your wife," I told him.

"What, you hoping to catch her naked or something?"

"I can assure you that I have the utmost respect for your wife and for the sanctity of the marriage you two share." I thought that would be enough, but,

"Just be sure you do." It was said with suspicion and even a little contempt.

"There's no need for you to be defensive,"

"I'm just saying that you need to remember that she's married, but more importantly, who she's married to."

I saw Stephanie out of the corner of my eye as she exited her room. I had to work this just right. "Why do you feel the need to impose your will upon me, Mr. Levesque? I told you that I respected your wife, and I told you that I respected your marriage to her. Why, then, do you feel it necessary to attempt to bully me into doing what I already do?"

"Look, I'm just telling you—"

"No!" Stephanie said as she entered the room. "I'm just telling you."

"Ma'am!" I near shouted as I immediately cast my gaze to the floor. "This is all my fault. I apologize deeply."

She continued to look at her husband as she said, "I heard everything, Johnny. You have nothing to apologize for. You, on the other hand—"

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry. It won't happen again." I ran to the door, then the stairwell, and down five flights of stairs before deciding that was far enough. My phone was buzzing like a bee as I entered the elevator and rode it to the first floor. I ignored the phone and stepped out onto the street.

I decided to treat myself to breakfast. I was in the mood for an egg-white omelet with baby spinach and turkey bacon. I found a restaurant named Egg You On, and they filled my order. My phone continued to buzz. It was Stephanie, about thirty times already. I decided to take the day off.

I found a theatre that showed old noir-type films. There was a double-feature playing. The first was They Made me a Criminal starring John Garfield and the Dead-End Kids, and the second was Bogie as Sam Spade in The Maltese Falcon. The last time I had seen either was a few years back on Superstation TBS, so I figured I was due.

After the movies, I treated myself to some old-world lasagna at a tiny restaurant called Mama Leone's. Even the fresh-baked bread was five-star. I then visited a couple of museums before deciding I would call Stephanie, who, by now, had over sixty missed calls and twenty voicemails on my phone.

When she answered, I very meekly said, "Hi, ma'am. It's me."

"Johnny! Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you."

"I ... I have been evaluating my place with you, ma'am. I have just finished my letter of resignation and will be emailing it to you shortly."

"What? Johnny, no. Why on earth would you—"

"I do not wish to bring turmoil and chaos into your life, ma'am. Your husband believes that my dedication to you serves an ulterior motive. I know you love him, so if my presence causes him suspicion ... The last thing I want to do is bring strife to you both, ma'am."

"Johnny. My husband can be such a jackass at times, and today was one of those times. Please, come to my home as we planned."

"I ... I have found lodging at an economy motel on the south side of town, ma'am. That should suffice."

"South side—? Johnny, I'll hear nothing of it. And what would you wear, anyway? I brought your suitcases with me."

Silence on my end.

"Please, Johnny. Go to the airport. I have a ticket waiting for you there. Come to me, Johnny."

More silence on my end.

"Johnny, your goddess commands you."

I smiled. "Yes, ma'am."

When the plane touched down, I saw that she had employed a limo to take me to her house. I very lightly knocked. It was my plan to spend the night on the porch, citing that I did not wish to disturb her children, but the door flew open almost immediately and she hugged me to her as she said excitedly again and again, "Johnny, oh, Johnny," and once I was in the house, "I knew you'd come, and now that you are, I can apologize for my jerk husband and we can put this whole mess behind us."

"Ma'am, please do not tarnish your tongue with an apology that is not yours to make, especially for my benefit."

"But I do apologize, Johnny. When you left ..." She turned from me.

"Ma'am?"

When she turned back, there were tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry about everything, Johnny. I thought I had lost you today." She hugged me again as she said, "Please don't ever walk out on me like that again. Promise?"

"Yes, ma'am. I promise."

She pulled back and wiped the tears from her eyes. I continued to look at her feet. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"I think at this moment, ma'am, I would be better served by a shower."

"Yes, of course," she responded. "You have had a hard day. Let me show you to your room." I followed her, and I was in awe. This room was more exquisite than a lot of five-star hotels I had stayed in. "Get yourself squared away, then come to my room, okay?"

"Your children, ma'am. They are asleep, I take it?"

"My mother came and picked them up for the night," and without another word, she left the room.

I got my shower. I found a set of scissors in the bathroom, so I trimmed up my pubes, then shaved my balzak. Hey, one never knows.

I made my way to her room. Actually, it took me a few minutes to find it, but once I had ... She had lit candles around the room; it smelled like Vanilla. I entered with a bowed head, stood before her bed, and quietly said, "Yes, ma'am."

"Strip down to your underwear, Johnny."

"Ma'am?"

She patted the space to the left of her and very quietly said, "Come on." As I stripped down, she removed her coral top. Her breasts were so lovely bathed in the candle light. I went to her left, then lay once again in the crook of her arm. She moved ever so slightly, then her nipple found its way into my mouth. I gingerly suckled it as I had in the past.

"Oh, Johnny. You don't know how much I look forward to this," she whispered. "You bring me such peace, such joy." She began rocking back and forth, ever-so-slowly. I was actually getting drowsy, but then my every nerve came alive as she touched my chest.

I came off her nipple and asked, "M-Ma'am?"

"Shhhh. It's okay, Johnny." She placed her nipple back in my mouth, then slowly moved her hand down my chest and to my belly. She stopped at my underwear line, then moved down to my crotch where she palmed my fully-erect penis.

"O-O-Oh, ma'am," I whispered breathily around her nipple. "I don't—"

"Take your underwear off, Johnny, but never lose contact with my nipple."

I performed as she commanded me to.

She reached between my legs and lightly wrapped her right hand around my cock. She ... She did not pump it, she did not stroke it, she did not jerk it, and she did not jack it. What she did was, she lightly gripped it, then loosened her grip just enough so that when she repositioned her fingers, they moved along my shaft, then she lightly gripped again, held it for about five seconds, then repositioned her fingers again, then lightly gripped, and she did this over and over again.

After a couple of minutes, I came off her nipple and softly cried, "M-Ma'am. I ... I'm—"

She bent down and placed her lips against mine and held me in the softest kiss I had ever known as she continued to loosen and gently tighten her grip, and ten seconds later I erupted with the force of Mount Vesuvius. I cried into her mouth as she continued to milk me. It had been a couple of weeks since I last jerked off, so I was fully loaded, and soon my chest showed the battle scars of the absolute best hand job I had ever experienced.

Her kiss remained. She never actually manipulated her lips, it was more of a single, very long and sensual kiss. She made to pull away, but I reached up and held her head in place, reveling in that kiss of hers. I finally allowed her to separate her lips from mine, and immediately covered my eyes as I thanked her again and again for gifting me with such benevolence.

She reached over to her nightstand where there was a bowl of lukewarm water. She grabbed the washcloth within, squeezed it out, and wiped my chest clean. "Lay on your side," she whispered, and I did. I asked if I could place my right hand upon her hip. She allowed me to do so. She then placed her left nipple in my mouth once again, and shortly after, I felt her left arm snake past my right. She began to masturbate as I sucked her nipple, and mere moments later she shuddered as she came. She pulled her nipple from my mouth and placed her fingers in it. I tenderly sucked them with a relish.

"Ma'am, that is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted. Thank you."

"Thank you, Johnny. I just want you to know that you deserve good things, too."

"Oh, ma'am; only by your grace do I receive those things, ma'am."

She bent down and kissed me again. Not as long as the first time, but long enough. "Go on back to your room, Johnny. We have a busy day tomorrow."

We were up at eight, and had eaten breakfast by eight-thirty. As we finished, I said, "Ma'am, last night was so special to me. I never dared dream you would share with me what you did. In honor of that, I would like to share something with you, something that no other human being has ever known from me."

"Oh, this sounds serious. What is it, Johnny?"

"Please don't be angry, ma'am," I begged of her. "Please understand that this comes from the deepest recesses of my heart."

"I won't be angry. I promise."

"Ma'am, I would like to ... Um ... place my mouth on your derriere and service you there orally, with your permission."

"What?" she asked incredulously.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I fell to the floor. I began to weep. "Please, forgive me for being so bold and insolent, ma'am. It won't happen again."

"No ... No, Johnny. I'm not angry with you. I ... It's just that I have asked my husband to do that and he refuses, and now here you are offering it to me as the sweetest gesture I have ever known."

"Oh, ma'am. I would be so honored to perform thus duty for you."

She took me to her room, then peeled her coral-colored thong off before crawling onto the bed. She hiked her ass into the air and waited for me to begin.

My lips and tongue met her asshole like I was kissing a lover as we began to make love, and Stephanie gave a soft moan. My actions were gentle, slow, and deliberate as I gingerly kissed, licked, and sucked her ass. Never once did I deviate from my speed or technique the whole twenty or so minutes she allowed me this greatest of pleasures. Finally, she said, "Wait," then lay on her back as she said, "I want to watch you do it, Johnny."

I lifted her legs, then affixed my mouth once more to her most holy of places. She moved a hand between her legs and began to slowly manipulate her clit; she seemed intent on stretching things out, holding off the orgasm as long as she could so that it gained power and momentum. Ten more minutes of this, and she cried out as her body spasmed with orgasmic pleasure. Better still, a warm line of thick cum shot from her pussy and caught me right between the eyes.

"Oh, shit! That was the most intense damned orgasm I've ever had," she said as she lay back, out of breath. She looked up at me, saw her cum on my forehead, then sat up, pulled me to her, and licked it off. She then placed her tongue into my mouth and allowed me the honor of swallowing it.

"Thank you, ma'am, for allowing me to bring you such pleasure."

"Oh, Johnny. Johnny-Johnny-Johnny. Why stop here? Place your mouth on my pussy and stay there as long as you like."

As much as I wanted to, I had to remind her, "Ma'am, you have a press conference at ten. Should you not ready yourself for that?"

"Can't we cancel it until tomorrow?"

"No, ma'am," I answered. "You are making your announcement about the Royal Rumble today, remember?"

"Yeah. I remember," she said as she pouted, "but we finish this later, okay?"

"That you deem me so worthy is enough for me," I lied. I wanted nothing more than to eat her sweet, pristine pussy, but I could wait.

The announcement concerning the Rumble sparked a media blitz, and Stephanie was called upon to promote the ideas covered in her press conference. Needless to say, the remainder of my time with her was spent without incident, save that she encouraged me over and over again by telling me that she appreciated me.

I, on the other hand, was falling deeper and deeper in love with her. Oh, I knew there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of her leaving her husband, and I was fine with that. Still, any tiny piece of something was better than a whole lot of nothing, so I continued to be thankful for what she allowed me to have of her.

At the following Monday's RAW, at the Boston Garden, Stephanie stepped away to film a vignette with Kurt Angle. As I waited for her return, her husband approached me. "I want to apologize for how I acted earlier this week. I can blame it on being overworked or jet lag, but the bottom line is that those would just be excuses, and they don't excuse me for being a jerk." He extended his hand to me, and I shook it. "By the way, that was good timing, saying what you said just as Steph came around the corner."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I responded, but I smiled just the tiniest of bits to show him that I did.

"Well, she says you're respectful to her to a fault. That's all I really want out of anyone. He paused about five seconds, then said, "What's this she tells me that you won't even look her in the eye?"

"I would never look upon her face," I told him.

"Yet you can look upon mine?"

"That's different."

"Explain to me how," he petitioned me, and as he awaited an answer, Nia Jax walked by. After she had gotten out of ear shot, he said, "Boy, will you look at that. What do you think of her?"

"I think she is the hardest worker in the Women's division, yet the least utilized and most underrated. You want my opinion, I think she should have the belt and a nice, one-year title reign to go along with it."

"I meant, what do you think of her physically? Pretty hot, huh?"

"I never set myself above my co-workers, but I always set myself apart from them," I began as a response. "I owe these women too much respect to think of them as simple sex objects. Besides, it would be against policy and procedure for me to even discuss something like that about them."

"Steph said you were different," he said to me. "I'll admit that I've never met anyone quite like you before. You're kind of weird, Johnny, but in a good way. Tell you what: Write me up a proposal for Nia and email it to me." He handed me one of his business cards. "I'm curious as to how you can give her a year with Asuka and Ronda Rousey waiting in the wings." He then patted me on the shoulder and met Stephanie as she made her way toward us. My head dropped immediately.

"Are you two getting along?" she asked as she approached.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded truthfully.

"Are you?" she asked her husband.

"I apologized for my actions, and we even discussed giving Nia a push."

"So, everything's good, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very well. You can have the rest of the night off."

"Thank you, ma'am."

As the two of them walked away, I heard Paul say, "I still don't get that whole 'Can't look at you' thing."

The following morning, I was awakened by my phone ringing. It was Stephanie. "Johnny? Where are you? Didn't you even come back to the penthouse last night?"

"No, ma'am. I thought that you and your husband would want to be intimate, so I slept at the Amtrak Station."

"The Am—! Oh, Johnny. Why didn't you just come back here?"

"I didn't want to be in the way, ma'am."

She gave a deep sigh. "He's leaving out now. Come back and get a shower. I'll order you room service."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am." I let the crocodile tears fall. "I'm so sorry I caused you distress once again, ma'am."

"No, no. It's not distress, Johnny. I just worry about you, is all. Come home to me, Johnny."

"Y-Yes, ma'am," and I smiled widely as I did.

The following week's RAW was to take place in my hometown of Green Bay. I called ahead to a couple of friends of mine and asked them to do the old mugger routine where I save the day. "It has to be real, though," I told Wes. "I mean, like, I want you to pull a knife and actually stab me before I run you and Jimmy off."