How I Seduced Stephanie McMahon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

"I don't know about all that, Johnny," Wes said, clearly concerned for my well-being.

"Look, just stab me high on the chest about three inches from my right shoulder, that way you miss all my major organs, but I still have a very visible wound."

"And then what?"

"Okay, again: You and Jimmy see Stephanie. You ask her for an autograph. She gives you one. You start talking about how fine she is and how you can do for her what her husband can't. You know, in bed? You guys start touching her. Not inappropriately or anything like that, just on her hands and arms. I show up, tell you two to get the hell out of here, you pull a knife, I move to take it from you, you stab me, then you both run off. Simple. Got it?"

"Yeah. Got it."

"Okay. I'll call you with the particulars Sunday night."

We arrived Sunday around noon. I told Stephanie that I knew of a very nice restaurant in the area named Chefusion and that I would like to treat her to dinner to show my appreciation to her for all she has done for me. She responded by saying that she had heard great things about it but that she had never been, so yes, she would allow me to treat her. I called and booked a reservation for seven p.m., then called Wes and told him to be there at eight.

Stephanie and I left the hotel at six-thirty, and I suggested that we walk the few blocks to the restaurant since it was such a pleasant night out. She agreed, and we did. Stephanie ordered the Watermelon & Salmon, while I opted for the Les Fusion Tournedos. After wine and a very sizeable tip, the meal set me back about $150.00. She thanked me, and I told her that if it had cost five times that much, it would be worth it simply because she allowed me to be in her company.

We made to leave, but at the last second I cited that I needed to use the restroom so she could wait for me outside. I watched as Wes and Jimmy approached, and then I made my way outside.

"What do you mean you're not going to give us an autograph?" Wes said roughly.

"We watch your damned show every week, and this is how you repay us?" Jimmy added.

"What's going on here?" I asked as I stepped outside.

Wes pulled his knife. Stephanie gasped. I placed myself between she and Wes as he said, "Better back off, man. This doesn't concern you."

"I won't let you hurt her!" I screamed as I lunged for the knife. It found its mark, I fell against the wall of Chefusion, and Wes and Jimmy took off running.

"Johnny? Johnny!? Oh, my God!" I crumpled to the ground. I thought it would be a nice touch. It got the desired effect. She took my face into her hands, but before she could pull my face up to hers, I "fainted" and my head dropped. She called 9-1-1 as the red of my blood continued to dye my white shirt.

I "awoke" when the ambulance arrived, and was pleased to see that Stephanie wanted to accompany me to the hospital. Once there, it was a simple matter to remove the three-inch blade from my chest. The doctor cleaned me up good, sewed my wound, and told me how lucky I was. He praised me when Stephanie said I took the blade for her. He gave me some pain meds, and when I was discharged, Stephanie snatched the bill from my hands and paid it immediately, then she took me back to the penthouse.

She led me to my room, then stood before me and undressed. "Ma'am?" I questioned.

"You did a noble thing for me tonight, Johnny. I will never be able to repay you for your bravery."

"Have I not told you that I would gladly give my life for you, ma'am?"

"Yes, you have, and you proved that tonight. I just hope this small act of gratitude will suffice in showing my appreciation."

She eased herself onto the bed, then straddled my face. "Ma'am. No. That is such a holy shrine to me. Regardless of what happened tonight, I'm not worthy of this."

"My shrine is open to you, Johnny. Praise me as you will." I whimpered with pure joy as her pussy met my mouth. "Shhhh, Shhhh. It's okay, Johnny. Just enjoy the moment."

I slowly ran my tongue into her slit, reveling in her taste, which was so much like honey. I then found her clit and sucked it as lovingly as I had sucked her nipple. She began to lightly gyrate her hips, and five minutes later she said, "Oh. Oh, Johnny. Please, Johnny. Please don't stop." She lightly pinched her nipples, rubbed her breasts, then ran her fingers through my hair as she gave a final, breathy, "Ahhhhhhhhh." She came in my mouth, and I was in heaven.

She stayed on my mouth, slowly rocking back and forth. Another few minutes and she came again. She slid down and removed my pants and underwear, then took me into her mouth. I cried out like a frightened child in the night. She worked her mouth on me slowly, meticulously, until I just couldn't get any harder, then she moved atop me.

"Ma'am, no. Please, I beg you. I am so unworthy."

"My shrine is open to you, Johnny, and I want you to enter it." She then softly impaled herself on me, and I came instantly.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. Please, forgive me."

"It's okay, Johnny. Really. Can you come again for me?"

"Anything for you, ma'am. Of course."

She continued to slowly ride me. She came about six or eight times, and then I came again around the twenty-minute mark. She lowered herself onto me and began to kiss me. I looked her deep into her eyes and said, "I love you so much, ma'am. Thank you. Thank you."

She sat up, looked at me with a raised eyebrow, and said with a smile, "You just looked me in the eye, Johnny."

"I ... I guess I did," I said with a wondering smile on my face.

She looked at me, then announced, "I love you too, Johnny, and that presents a problem."

"Ma'am?"

"I'm going to have you reassigned as a writer again, only this time I'm going to put you on SmackDownLive."

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I sat up.

"If I don't do this, Johnny, then it could mean trouble for us both."

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I positioned myself between her legs.

"We really need to be as far away from each other as possible."

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I lay down, my face mere inches away from her pussy.

"Johnny, what are you doing?"

I placed my mouth on her clit and began sucking it once again.

"O-h-h-h d-d-damn, J-Johnny."

I continued to eat her pussy for thirty minutes, then I got up on my knees and entered her again. In and out. Back and forth. Slowly, so exquisitely slowly. I don't know how many times she came, but I did know that I should have lasted longer than the fifteen minutes I did. I lay next to her and smiled.

"You know, Johnny. It might just be in both our best interests to keep you where you are."

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a smile, and she kissed me.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers