All Comments on 'How I Spent My Summer Vacation Ch. 02'

by BadPup

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

thought this chapter was about his mom instead we get more stepmom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter to find out if he fucks his mom in which i think he does

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short and Hot

I like that you're shifting towards the mother in this chapter. This reminds me of a story by watchingyou2 called I'm Not Mom, and it was awesome! I have high hopes for this one too! Although I wish this part were longer, I understand how the long teasing introduction of a story, chapter by chapter, makes for a more...satisfying...experience ;-) Good work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good start with the mom and what she looked like. It would have been much better if you had stuck with the mom and not go back with the step mom. It would have awesome if you continued writing about the next day and what happened with the mom and her sluts. This story had great jerkoff potential but then you ended it so abruptly after he jerked off thinking about his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would have liked to read more about the real mom

I hope the son gets jealous of the personal trainer and plastic surgeon. Did the mom have any adventures with the sons friends or bullies? Looking forward to interesting chapters.

rmdexterrmdexterover 9 years ago
Hot Moms All Around!

Our hero has gone from a slutty hot step-mom to an even steamier real mom. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this tempting goddess and her rock-hard son.

Keep it up........

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

hope theres more cumming cant wait for him to fuck his hot mom awesome story so far keep writing you have a talent for great short stories

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 9 years ago
5 stars, love this story!

I can't wait to see how things go with the mom! Any word on progress with this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
freaky

Your story of him fucking his step-sister is the best. You never talk about him spanking her again, but it really turned her on. Is he going to spank his real mommy on vacation? I never spanked my mommy but I do fuck her. She is very short with small tits and muscular legs, with a very short haircut. Very much like a gymnast or a mythical pixie with her porcelain china light skin. I bet your main character never wants his step-mother again after he gets his mommy. Being a real life Motherfucker is something that is just hard to walk away from. Can't wait for more. Got to see where this vacation with Mom takes him.

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
It seems you have a fondness for cows

May I recommend a golden gurnsey ! those disgusting giant udders on a woman are hideous.

surfandturf64surfandturf64over 8 years ago
great

When's number 3 and don't listen to those morons who don't like big tits keep telling them your way.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Waiting for the other Fuck-Me Pump to drop

Its like waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Its like hearing someone tap-out "Shave-and-a-hair-cut- ... ..."

Its like seeing Loni Anderson or Linda Carter rising up out of the ocean, the camera focuses on their hair ...their eyes ...their full lips w sensuous smile ...their nuzzle able throat ...and then the network breaks-in for an important news bulletin.

Where are rest of the chapters? You are just warming up, getting the balls rolling, etc. I would really like to see you continue with this. For example, you mentioned that mom and son both had green bands wrapped around their wrists. I don't believe you mentioned this just to increase your word count. I'm thinking maybe these are to get the two into a special Jocasta Spa Resort area.

We already know that ROBBIE is expecting a nice mom-son vacation in the Caribbean. But, what kind of Caribbean vacation is ROBERT going to have?

Enquiring Minds Want to Know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2? I Hope

Hot Story!! Love to read a part 2! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

NEED NEXT PART

MitheilMitheilover 5 years ago
Next chapter

Please release the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Would love to read about what happened the rest of the vacation.

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
Are you going to continue this story?

It's been years since you posted this story but who knows? I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Am I the only one, or is this one exactly like first?

??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that sucked. He should have used his big cock to FUCK his busty mom,for Christ sakes. Otherwise excellent story.

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Well I’m guessing after 8 years we will not be getting any more of this story, to bad it had promise.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

So it went from real mom to stepmom again you were all over the place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous