How I Spent My Summer Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers

I reached up, and undid the knot on her halter top. That bit of thin white material fell to the floor, exposing my step-mother's firm tanned tits, and her large mature brown nipples. I reached around her and cupped both breasts from behind, kneading those store bought funbags as I rubbed and teased her rapidly hardening nipples.

"Yessssssss," Danielle quietly hissed, as her hand moved up and down the shaft of my cock, pausing only to occasionally rub the pre-cum oozing from my piss hole to help lubricate my big prick.

There were some waist-high cabinets built into the side of the wall in the room. I bent Danielle over, so her arms were resting on the cabinets. She knew what was coming next. She spread her long, hot mommy legs, and got up on her toes.

I moved the oversized head of my cock up to her pussy. I could feel the heat pouring off of her body. I couldn't help myself. I teased my hungry step-mom by rubbing the mushroom head of my cock in lazy circles around her hungry hole.

She moved that wonderful ass of hers in the same lazy circles as my cock for awhile, but eventually her lust won out, and she turned her head back to look at me.

"Don't tease me, stud. Give Mommy's cunt what it needs," she whispered with a nasty look in her eye.

I smiled at Danielle as I slowly pushed my cock into her dripping pussy, feeling it open up for my long, stiff cock. She closed her eyes and moaned. She was a little loud—I mean considering we were less than 20 feet from her husband. I put a finger up to her lips and

mouthed "shush," at her. She nodded that she understood as she slowly kept rocking her hips to work more of my dick up inside her.

Usually, when Danielle and I had sex, it was hard, sharp, and noisy. The kind of sex you read about in nasty stories. This sex was different: quiet, and slow, wringing every ounce of pleasure from every movement, but I dare anyone to tell me it was any less nasty.

I slowly worked my cock in and out of that tight little middle aged pussy, as she bit her lip to keep from making noise. This went on for a while, the teenaged boy fucking the hot mature woman from behind. We were completely lost in our own world.

Right up until my dad turned the TV off. We froze, and looked up with what I am sure were the kind of guilty looks only a stepson and his stepmother can get when they think they are about to get caught in mid-fuck.

We could hear my dad moving around in the other room, and for a minute we just stood there, Danielle naked from the waist up, and me with my pants around my ankles and my cock lodged deep in my stepmother's cunt.

Finally we heard my dad call out from the bottom of the stairs.

"Danielle, I'm going to bed."

Danielle and I looked at each other, wondering if we were really going to get away with this.

"Danielle, are you coming?" My dad asked in a peeved voice, I guess from being ignored.

She got an evil grin on her face.

"Soon, Darling, very soon. I just want to finish my phone call with Betty," Danielle said, winking at me.

Bringing up Betty was a master stroke on her part. Betty was a friend of hers my dad couldn't stand. I think it had something to do with Betty's nickname for my dad, "that little asshole." To be honest, I always had a soft spot for Betty because of that nickname.

Once the B-word entered the conversation, my dad just grunted and started waddling up the stairs.

Danielle didn't say anything until she heard my dad close the door to their bedroom. Then she looked me right in the eye, and said, "Okay stud, cum for Mommy. I want to feel a real man's sperm in in my cunt when I'm in bed with your dad."

My stepmother may have sucked at monogamy, but that woman could turn a phrase. I did my best to give her what she was asking for.

I pushed her head down, and wrapped one of my big arms around her waist, and the other across her tits, as I started to give her pussy the pounding it needed. My big bloated balls slapped against her ass faster and faster as I got ready to whitewash Danielle's married cunt.

I was getting ready to cum in my bed too. My breath was getting shorter and shorter as my hand flew up and down my cock faster and faster.

Right when I was ready to cum, I noticed that the woman I was fantasizing about no longer look like Danielle. She was shorter, and her ass was definitely more meaty. Her tits were huge, and instead of red hair, this woman had platinum blonde hair.

I realized I was thinking about fucking my mom—and that is when my cock exploded. That first big slimy rope of cum felt like it must have gone three feet in the air, before it came down, splattering across my rock-hard abs. Two more bolts of cum followed, drenching my body in my thick white seed.

I kept milking my cock as my orgasm rolled over me like a fucking tank. I didn't stop until I stopped seeing stars, and by that time my big teenaged prick had finally started to soften. It felt amazing, it was one of the hardest orgasms I'd ever had.

The guilt didn't kick in until I went to get a wash cloth to clean up all that cum dripping off of my body. I'd never thought about my mom that way before, and my relationship with my mom was about the only thing that approached normal and/or pure in my life.

Eventually I was able to convince myself it had been a one-time thing, and that people thought about a lot of weird shit right before they came. And yes, I know that was a cheap rationalization, but it was late and I was ready to sleep.

I finally drifted off to sleep, but despite my resolve, pictures of my mom kept flashing in my mind. My mom in that fucking sexy dress from earlier in the day. My mom in the various skimpy bikinis that a woman like her would wear on a tropical vacation, and of course, nude. My mom gloriously naked, and ready for hot nasty sex.

As I drifted off to sleep I knew that even though I was trying my damndest to be a good son, my already semi-hard cock was proof that my mom was going to be in my dreams that night.

BadPup
BadPup
430 Followers
12