How I Spent My Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

I paused and stated, "How'd I do?"

"Fuck Off!"

"Wow! I'm batting a thousand."

Red emitted a soft whine and asked, "Am I really THAT transparent?"

I pulled up the bedside chair, settled in it and placed my hand on her forearm.

"Every superhero has a secret identity. With such dissimilarity between you and Dynamo Doll, the blanks were easy to fill in. IF Dynamo Doll had a regular life, somebody, a muckraking tabloid, a documentary maker, or a simple blackmailer would have exposed it long ago. Dynamo Doll isn't the sort to kill to ensure silence. That explains as well why she is never photographed without her power belt. It is interesting to me, that she can take everything off except the power belt and still by Dynamo Doll. I mean, what guy is going to ask her to take it off if he thinks he's got a chance to score with a goddess? That would also explain why Dynamo Doll has been seen leaving different apartment buildings."

"Shut UP! You make her sound like a cheap slut!"

"My apologies, Red."

I brushed her arm again and her eyes met mine. I saw deep emotion there. For a long time, there was silence in my cabin. I decided to lighten the mood.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Red?"

She was quiet for a moment before she spoke, "Leading a double life, doesn't leave me much time. Besides, I'm not Dynamo Doll, I'm plain and pretty uninteresting."

"I think you are pretty cute."

"You are just saying that!"

"No, I am not."

"You are a bad liar," she stated.

"What makes you think I'm lying?"

"What would a handsome guy like you see in a skinny, short redhead with bad skin?"

"Your red hair for one, I dig freckles for another, and for a third you've got a very nice body."

"You are so full of shit!"

"May lightning strike me dead!"

"You're just trying to get into my panties!"

"What's wrong with that? You are a very desirable woman."

Red paused a moment before continuing. "You say that so convincingly, I almost want to believe you."

"Then why don't you?" I replied. "What harm is there in you believing that I'm sincere, Red?"

I watched as a slew of emotions darted across Red's face. She swallowed the rest of her mug of broth in one gulp and squinted at me. "I'm not sure. Most guys look at me like I'm not even there. Dynamo Doll they notice. She's the one they fuck, but, in a sense, it's me they are making love to. The Dynamo Doll persona only goes so far." She teared up, set down her mug. "Why are men such jerks!" she cried before burying her face in her hands.

I made a move to embrace her. She felt good in my arms while she cried into my shoulder. I let her mourn for a long time. My shirt was saturated by the time she finished.

"Feel better?" I asked softly.

"Yes, Chuck, I do."

For some reason, I lowered my head as she was raising hers. Our lips met, by accident at first, it seemed, we broke contact for a fraction of a second before kissing a second time. Then a third. For quite some time, we made out. I pressed Red against me as I embraced her. I felt her lovely breasts flatten against my chest as I ran my fingers through her spectacular hair.

Before things became irrevocably steamy, I broke our clinch. "Before we rush into

anything, Red we should get to know each other. I also think it is a good idea, now that you have had your broth, to get some real food into you."

Red looked disappointed at first, but I could tell by her body language that things were moving too quickly for her as well. She asked me where the bathroom was, I pointed it out and made sure she was steady on her feet before she padded off. I went to my freezer and extracted some chicken breasts, These I put on the grill while I collected up some microwave vegetables. In no time, the whole cabin was filled with the savory aroma of cooking food.

Red strode out of the bathroom, rubbing her stomach. "I'm STARVING!"

Not surprising, I've managed to get almost nothing down your throat for the past three days. Plus, you threw up several times.

"That must be what I smell. After dinner I'm taking a shower."

"I don't want you standing up that long. After dinner I'll give you a bath."

She smiled at me slyly and said, "Pervert!"

"Young lady, I'll have you know that I am a highly trained medical professional."

"That doesn't mean you can't also be a pervert!" she shot back

"OK," I replied, "assign a nefarious purpose if you must, but You've only just regained consciousness. The prudent thing to do is let me bathe you."

"All right, Chuck but no funny stuff!"

"Scout's honor."

"Were you ever a Boy Scout?"

"Almost made Eagle!"

"Fine... How long until we eat?"

"At least another fifteen minutes."

Now I had brought five cases of beer with me and some whiskey. But forlorn in a corner was a bottle of expensive wine. It was supposed to be a birthday present for my wife when I was married, but she had refused to come to the cabin under any circumstances. I had set the bottle aside and forgot about it until just now.

"Can I offer you some wine, Red? A little bit might be good for you."

I didn't have to ask her twice. She sat at the table and hefted her glass. I suggested a toast to friendship and she clicked her glass to mine. Before long, my little patient was quite relaxed.

I allowed her to talk as we ate, hoping the wine and the delicious food would loosen her tongue. They worked like a charm. Her defenses fell away after an hour of careful probing and inquiry.

"I have no idea why I am telling you this," she said at last, "but my name is Shannon McBride, and I supervise insurance auditors from a private suite of offices in the Parnell building."

Realizing the cat was now out of the bag, a panicked expression crossed her face and she practically cried, "You have to promise me you won't tell a soul!"

"Your secret is safe with me, Shannon. If I had a stack of Bibles handy, I'd swear on them."

She seemed relieved. I took in the empty plates and the half empty wine bottle and stated, "How about that bath now?"

"Sounds like a good idea, Chuck."

I held her hand as I led her to the bathroom. Shannon sat on the pot and did her

business while I filled the tub. She was a bit tipsy, but not really drunk. I think she had wanted to tell the truth about her secret life for a long time and the wine gave her an excuse. Visually, she seemed relieved, as if a burden had been lifted from her back.

I had her test the temperature of the water. Before she could reach for the bottom hem of her tee-shirt I said, "Let me help you." And I deftly pulled the garment over her head and tossed it on the floor. She allowed me a long, lingering look at her body before she stepped into the tub. I made a pillow for her head out of some towels and allowed her to relax. When I was absolutely sure she was ready, I collected the soap and the washcloth.

Gently, tenderly, I soaped her head to toe. She did very little except smile and encourage me. When she raised her arms, I noted stubble in her pits. Her legs could do with a shave as well. I retrieved my razor, put in a fresh blade and announced,

"I'm very good with a razor."

Shannon offered no objection so I carefully shaved each of her lovely armpits and then started on her legs. I worked around the bandage and stitches on her right leg, but shaved all the way up to her crotch. I did the same thing with the left leg. I spied her handsome pussy, blurred by the water. I wondered how long it had been since Shannon McBride had gotten laid. I meant Shannon and not Dynamo Doll. I got a vision of Shannon's pretty face in orgasm and tried very hard to ignore the boner that was tenting my khakis.

"I could get VERY used to this!" she said before following up with. "I'm beginning to prune, better pull the plug."

As she stood, I handed her a towel. She wrapped herself in it yawned, and stated, "I think that is more than enough for one day. You wouldn't happen to have an extra tooth brush, would you?"

As a matter of fact, I did. They were good for all kinds of small jobs around the cabin and for cleaning my weapons. I produced a fresh one and watched as she brushed, her breasts jiggled nicely and her hip swayed seductively as she performed this mundane task, I realized that I had it, BAD!

She left the bathroom after that, allowing me to do my business and prepare for bed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Was it right to plunge into a relationship so soon after my divorce? I wasn't sure but I DID know that Shannon was infinitely sweeter than my ex. Better to move too fast than not at all, still I resolved to let Shannon set the pace for whatever was destined to develop between us.

I exited the bathroom, announced that I was leaving the dishes for tomorrow and stripped down to my boxers. Shannon was in the bed, under the covers, squinting hard in my direction. I made a move to bed down on the couch when I heard Shannon laugh, she held the covers from her body gestured towards me and said, "Come here, doofus!"

I slipped out of my boxers, slid into the bed and felt her soft arm across my chest.

"I never properly thanked you for saving my life."

And then her lips were pressed hot and hungry against my own. Our tongues wrestled for a bit and then Shannon began to kiss her way down my body. I felt her lava hot lips on my chest, stomach, and thighs before the focused in on my manhood. After kissing my shaft and balls and teasing the head, her lips and mouth encircled my cock and gingerly began sliding up and down. Was it the best blow job of my life? In all honesty, no, but it was the most sincere. Her sweet little mouth felt so good, I almost came on the spot. When I did come, Shannon swallowed every drop.

Savoring the elation for a moment, I then disengaged so that my mouth could begin its own journey down her wonderful petite body. Her breasts were every bit as sweet as I imagined them to be and Shannon had the most responsive nipples, I had them both erect in no time. Shannon was asking for more but I had my lips travel south, along her ribcage, across her taut tummy, and around her succulent navel before I progressed to her crimson thatched box. She smelled and tasted divine. It did not take me long to find her clit and start nibbling away. Shannon's breathing became heavier, her thighs pressed against my cheeks. I heard my name called and then Shannon exploded all over my face. I lapped up Shannon's juices then sat up in time to spy the beatific expression on her face. The smile lasted for a long time before she opened her beautiful big green eyes caught my own grinning countenance.

"That was fantastic, Chuck, now there is another debt to you that I can't repay."

"I'd say that we are more than even, Ms. McBride." I replied with complete conviction.

I held her close for a long time reveling in the feel and smell of her. It was not long before I was ready to guy. Professional secret, EMT's carry a ton of condoms at all times. They, like the toothbrushes have, a score of alternate uses. If we ran out of those, I could cut the fingers off of my cache of latex gloves. Shannon was both amazingly tight and refreshingly responsive. When she came, it was the moan of some sweet gigantic kitten. If I had not been enraptured before, i was now. Shortly after we came that second time, the stress of the day and the copious amounts of wine hit us at once and we were dead to the world. Both of us slept that night with the widest smiles of our lives gracing our lips.

The rest of that week was a wonder. I had more and better sex than even on my honeymoon with my ex-wife. Shannon had been so hungry for love for such a long time and tried to make up for lost opportunities. She came to believe me utterly when I told her that she was beautiful and desirable. I was as amazed with myself when I proclaimed my eternal love for her after only three days.

"I love you too, Chuck. I love you very much!"

We made love everywhere, even outside on the spot of earth where Dynamo Doll had entered my life. Shannon was like no other woman I knew. I ALMOST forgot about the existence of Dynamo Doll. Shannon held my interest and passions in a way that my fantasies about Dynamo Doll never had.

Like all idylls however, this one had to end. After a week and three days, Shannon was fully recovered. She informed that the Tarric was now out of her system and that as much as she wished to stay with me in the woods, Major City NEEDED Dynamo Doll.

"When my vacation is over, I'm taking you out to the best restaurant in Major City. You, Shannon McBride, and NO ONE else!"

"It's a deal, Chuck. It's high time that Dynamo Doll took a break from relationships. Not one of the guys she slept worth is a fraction of the man you are!"

And then we made out for a long time. I didn't know what I do with myself for the rest of my vacation, somehow drinking beer and watching porn just wasn't going to cut it.

I gathered up Dynamo Doll's duds and handed them to Shannon who strode off to the bathroom with them. To my utter astonishment, Dynamo Doll exited the bathroom moments latter stark naked save her power belt.

"Shannon?" I asked perplexed.

"I decided that what my new boyfriend deserves a blow job from Dynamo Doll, after all, you saved HER life too!"

And then Dynamo Doll's hands were on the fly of my jeans, and then her beautiful face was just inches from my cock. Dynamo Doll's beautiful green eyes and Shannon McBride's were identical! She winked at me and then took me in. Oh my God! The super suction of her mouth was other worldly. I honestly believed that this superheroine could literally suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. It was like entering paradise without the necessity of dying! I came in torrents and Dynamo Doll chased down every last drop with her tongue. Just about the time I felt my heart would give out, Dynamo Doll fiddled with the catch of her power belt and it clattered to the floor.

There, in all her naked glory, stood Shannon, who beamed at me and said, "Best girlfriend ever!"

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12