How I Tamed My Bitch Tai (Aunt) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers

I was not getting sex but my desires were there. When you raped me for the first time, I felt so released and relaxed after that, though it was so painful for me but I was feeling strangely good. I was surprised for what had happened to me, a lady of 55 years age. But didn't know who my rapist was. Also that sex was so painful that I wanted to kill the rapist. However the second rape was not painful as I was done in "proper place" and proper way. I agree that I enjoyed it so much. After a long time I felt light and so happy. I knew it was you but I was not angry. I was myself surprised that I was not getting so angry with you.

I know that the lack of sex is the reason of my behavior. Now as I have tasted sex, and as a lion can not live without blood after tasting it once, after having sex after a long time, I feel I need sex in life and need it."

I didn't understand what she meant and sobbing said,

"Tai Ji ji! I am so sorry. Please forgive me. It will not happen again."

Tai Ji cut me short and said,

"Rahul! You say that it will not happen again, but I want it to happen again and again. Now I know I need it in my life. I have only two options. Either I have to throw you people out and get some man for me and have illicit relationship with some outsider to quench my sex thirsts or you will have to do it to me in future also. The choice is yours. If you want your parents to be thrown out and you being sent to jail, you may refuse to do the same to me in future. Or you be ready to do sex with me in future then you will be spared, your parents will get better treatment and you will go to the college of your choice. You get everything you want. Only you have to keep me satisfied with your manhood and I will take care of your all needs. No body will come to know. You take your decision. If you want to have sex relationship with me and ready to satisfy my sex needs, come to my room within 15 minutes, because after that I will be calling police."

Saying this Tai Ji got up from sofa and went to her room and closed it. I was stunned with this new development. I was sitting like a lunatic and thinking over the unexpected turns of the events.

After sometimes I came back to my senses and started thinking on Tai's proposal. It was clearly a blackmailing. I knew I had no choice. I could not allow my future in jail and my parents begging on road side. The other option was to be a sex slave of my Tai Ji and live as a male concubine to her.

The more I thought the more I realized that I had no choice. Secondly after tasting the taste of fuck with my tai, now I also could not live without it. Tai Ji was so much older to me in age but she was a safe bet. If I accept her offer I would get her fleshy and sexy body to me to enjoy her and also a better future for me.

I knew I had to fuck the bitch in future as I had no other option left to me. So willingly or not, I had to fuck my bitch Tai. She was really a bitch but I was helpless in her hands. So I decided that when I have to do it, so why not to enjoy her. After all she was very chubby and beautiful and sex with her was so enjoyable.

As soon as I decided for fucking my Tai, my cock again started getting hard. Perhaps it was also striving for a fuck after fucking Tai.

I made up my mind and got up. I bolted the door from inside and went to Tai's room.

With a hardening cock and pumping heart, I opened her room . Tai Ji was lying on her bed. She was wearing only a maxi. She had used some perfume on her and some deodorant in room. She was already ready for it.

When I entered her room. Tai Ji smiled and lovingly said'

"Ramesh! I knew that you are not a fool. And will come to me. Forget that I am your Tai Ji and come to me."

saying this she smiled and opened her arms to me. I also smiled and hugged her. She got up from the bed and put her lips on mine. Though she was my own Tai Ji and there was a lot of difference between our age but still a female is a female and a cunt is a cunt. I was young boy with lot of sex desires but due to my empty pocket and shy nature, I was unable to get any girlfriend to fuck. Here my own chubby and plump tai, who was also sexy and beautiful was ready to get fucked from me, so I was so happy with my luck.

Tai Ji was so fare in color and plump and sexy in body. As I took her in my hug, my cock was rock hard in no time. Tai Ji was hugging me so she could feel the hardening cock tapping on her lower waist. Tai Ji adjusted her body so that she could feel my cock right on her cunt.

Tai Ji kissed me lovingly and said,

"Rahul! Please don't feel bad about me. Don't think that I had forced you to have sex with me or I am blackmailing you. If you don't want to have sex relation with me, I am ready to let you go and will not take any action against you. Our relationship should be of mutual love and consent. Please be my lover and not my sex slave. Do you want to fuck me?"

I was silent and then replied,

"Tai Ji! Before your talking like this, I was feeling like being blackmailed to sex. But now I don't feel being pressurized. Tai Ji! from the day I had fucked, rather raped you in cunt, I have been dreaming of you and you only. When I sleep in night, I dream of your plumt and sexy body. My cock hardens with the thoughts of that fuck. I had masturbated many times remembering that fuck.

That rape was the first sex of my life. I loved it. Though the first rape in ass was very painful but the next fuck in your cunt was so enjoyable. I want to do it again and again. But as I was caught by you and then you forced me for sex, I was feeling bad of you. But now after your this proposal to let me go if I don't want to have sex with you, that guilt and feelings are gone.

Now I want to have sex with you with my own wish. I love you and your body. I am like your son and it is my duty to fill any void in your life and to serve you. I will fill the void of a man in your life and will love to have sex relationship with you. Please don't take otherwise, now I myself want to have sex relationship with you.

My parents are always in shop and there is no servant, so the house is left to both of us only. I will fuck you daily and from today onward you will not have to starve for a cock. Any time you want me, I will be there to serve you in any way you like."

Saying this I hugged and kissed my Tai Ji with love. Now the bad feelings of being blackmailed were gone and I was so horny for my Tai Ji and there was only lust and love in our relationship.

Tai Ji was also very happy to hear my words and lovingly said,

"Rahul! Please remove your clothes. I want to see the cock which had raped me two times, but still gave me immense pleasure. I had enjoyed being fucked with it 2 times but have not even seen it once. It was feeling so big in my ass and cunt, so I want to touch and feel it in my hands and mouth. Don't hide the naughty cock of you. As there was soap in my eyes and I could not see it properly. Now I want to see it please take off all of your clothes"

I smilingly said,

"Tai ji! It is not fare. You want me to get nude but you still wearing your clothes. We both should be on equal. You also remove your clothes while I remove mine."

saying this I took off my shirt and opened my pant. I was not wearing any undergarment. As I removed my clothes, my hard and big cock jumped in pleasure. It was throbbing and pulsating up and down as if a soldier is doing his drill.

Tai Ji looked at my cock with pleasure and lust in her eyes. She was looking it like a cat looking at a bowl of milk. She held it in her hand and started moving her hand on the length of it. Then smilingly and mischievously she said,

"Rahul! I am your Tai. I am elder even to your mother by many years. In our society my position is higher than your mother. You are like my son. How can I remove my clothes and become nude before you? It is a sin for me. I feel shy to open my clothes. I have let you play in my lap for so many years, and so I can not open my clothes and become nude in front of you. If you want me to take them off, you yourself will have to remove my clothes. I can not be so shameless myself."

saying this Tai Ji smiled and closed her eyes in shame. I was also enjoying her teasing game. She had already been raped / fucked by me 2 times and now she had forced me to have sex with her, but she was playing games with me now.

I also smiled, but as I was getting so horny, so didn't want to waste time, so I took hold of her maxi and raising it above her head, removed it. Tai Ji became nude. She was not wearing anything under it. She was totally nude. She feigned shy and closed her eyes as if in shame and put her hands on eyes, but did nothing to hide her shaven cunt. Also she did nothing to stop me from taken her clothes off. This was to my benefit as now I could see her naked body without any hindrance.

Tai Ji was neatly clean shaven. Her recently shaved cunt was shining in all its glory. Her cunt was so puffy and white. It was so nice. There was not even a single hair on her cunt. It was clean and shining clearly. Her cunt lips were very big and closed. Her cunt slit was looking like a thin line only.

Tai Ji was a real bitch. She knew that I had to follow her blackmailing and I will have to fuck her and become her sex slave. So she had already shaven her cunt clean and without wearing any bra panty she was waiting me as she knew that I will have to come to her and I had no other option left. But still her neatly shaven cunt was looking more beautiful and inviting.

As she was putting her hands on her eyes, so I savored her naked beauty with my eyes. Her boobs were so big with big nipples. I had not seen them before even while I raped her. Her boobs must be at least 36DD size. They looked so inviting and tight. Despite her age, her boobs looked big and hard. They were not sagging even a bit but standing prominently upward. Though tai was lying on bed but still her boobs were so firm and not shagging sideways.

Her cunt was inviting. I put my hand on it and cupped her cunt in my palm. Her cunt was so hot. She was getting wet, because my fingers could feel the moisture. As I squeezed her cunt in my palm, Tai Ji gave a loud moan and pushing her cunt forward in my palm, and also opened her eyes. She removed her hands from her eyes and put them on my hands as if to remove them. But by then, I had put the tip of my finger on her cunt opening and inserted my index finger in her cunt, which easily went all the way in due to her cunt being so wet.

As my finger went in her cunt, Tai Ji moaned more loudly and her hand, which she had put to remove my hand, tightened its grip on mine, as if she feared that I may not remove my hand from her cunt.

I started finger fucking her. Her cunt was dripping wet now and it was so hot and lubricated inside. So my finger could move in and out freely. I put my other hand on her right boob and squeezing it in my hands, increased my speed of finger fucking her.

Tai Ji was moaning so loudly now. She said,

"Rahul! It is so good. The day you raped me I could not see you properly. You have developed from a child to a young man. You are so muscular. The day you raped me, you felt so big inside me. Now your cock is in my hands, and today it feels even bigger than that day. It is so hard and hot. I bet it must be very tasty also. When your Taya Ji was alive, I used to suck his cock daily. He also loved it. I want to taste it now. May I taste it?"

I was so astonishingly surprised and happy that I could not speak anything. She was holding my cock in her hand and shaking it while speaking all this. Tai Ji could see my happiness from my face, so she sat on the ground and took her tongue out. Then she peeled the covering skin on the rose of cock backward, and licked my cock head. A drop of precum was shining on it. Tai Ji licked that also. Then she took about 3 inches of my cock in her mouth and started sucking it vigorously as a lollipop.

I was in heaven. I had never even thought that my Tai Ji will be so horny and will ever take my cock in her mouth. I moaned loudly. Tai Ji smiled looking in my face and kept sucking my cock. My cock grew bigger in size and was so hard now that it was paining with hardness.

As Tai Ji was sitting so I could not finger fuck her or fondle her boobs. So I asked her to lye on bed so that I may attend to her cunt. Perhaps Tai Ji was also not happy with her cunt being unattended, so she nodded her head and she got up. She asked to suck in 69 position.

Tai Ji asked me to lie on bed with my cock facing the ceiling. I obeyed her. Tai Ji came over my face and put both her legs on either side of it. We both were totally nude. Then Tai Ji parted her legs wide and lowered her cunt on my face. Then she took my cock in her hand and gulped it about half of it. I jumped with joy and my mouth touched her exposed cunt.

Tai Ji gave a moan and pressed her open cunt on my mouth. I parted my lips and took her clit in them. I started chewing it. Tai Ji was moaning so loudly now and pressing her cunt on my mouth. I inserted one finger in her cunt. And kept licking her clit. Tai Ji was enjoying so much. She also got hold of my cock from its base in her fist. That was about 3 inches cock was in her hand, and she could suck the remaining 4.5 inches in mouth.

I was finger fucking my Tai Ji and also licking the channel of her cunt. Her cunt was wide open and I could suck it easily. Tai Ji was dripping nectar from cunt and I was licking her cunt juices. It was so tasty. Tai Ji was also sucking me with great enthusiasm.

I was bucking my hips to send more and more of my cock in her cunt, and Tai Ji was pressing her cunt on my mouth to let more of my mouth on it. This was my first oral sex, but it was far better than what I imagined.

We both kept sucking for about 10 minutes. Tai Ji was old in age, so she was nearing her orgasm. She was experienced so she knew that I being a young boy, will last longer, so she increased her speed of sucking. She was moaning and cried, "Oh Rahul Beta! I am near. Oh GOD I am cumming. I am cumming on your mouth. Please insert your tongue in my cunt. Oh Oh Oh."

saying this Tai Ji convulsed on my face and her buttocks started shaking violently. Then with a big and loud shriek she pressed her cunt on my face and her cunt started flowing her cunt juices. She came so much that her cunt juices drenched my face. I opened my lips on her cunt opening and kept drinking the sweat nectar of my bitch tai. Her cum was dripping directly from her cunt in my mouth and I fixed my lips around the cunt hole so that no cum could spill out of my mouth. Tai was enjoying her orgasm so much. She kept trembling and her cunt kept spewing its nectar in my waiting mouth.

Tai's orgasm was so intense. She sucked my cock and pumped it vigorously. I was also so near now. I started bucking my hips and with a big cry of ecstasy, I pushed my hips up from bed and sent my cock all the way in Tai's mouth and my cock started throbbing fast. My experienced tai, knew that it was time, so she clasped her lips around my cock tightly and pumped my cock with her fist fast. My cock throbbed and first jet of white gob of cum went all the way in her throat. Then my cock kept throbbing and jets after jets of its cum, kept shooting in Tai's waiting mouth.

Tai Ji did not let even a small drop go out and kept drinking all my cum. Though she was not fucked for long but she was experienced.

My orgasm was so intense that I must have cum half a glass full. Actually this was the first sucking of my life. I had only raped my tai twice but never had sex with anybody with consent. So my orgasm was biggest of life and I came so much. Tai Ji would have cum the same.

We both were very tired with the intensity of our orgasms. I kept lying as dead wood and Tai Ji also kept lying on me. My cock was still in her mouth and she had no power even to take it out. We both lying the same way for some time and then I re opened my eyes and found that my Tai's cunt was still on my mouth. I opened my mouth and again started licking her cunt lips. Tai Ji opened her own eyes and when she found my cock in her mouth, she again started sucking it.

As we were already lying in 69 position, so we could not see or talk to each other, but we started giving pleasure to each other. Tai Ji put her hand below my testicles and started caressing under them as if scratching an itch. Same way I also put my hands on her buttocks and started moving my finger in her ass crack.

I was a young boy of only 18-19 years with lot of sex desires and stamina. Hence as my Tai Ji was sucking my deflated cock, it soon started raising its head and soon became tight in no time. Tai Ji felt my cock getting hard, she increased her speed of sucking. I also moved my finger in her cunt and drenching it in her cunt juices, which were flowing by now, put on her ass opening.

As I put my finger on Tai's ass hole, I remembered the day, when I had raped my Tai Ji in ass for the first time. Then it was a rape and non consensual act but now my same Tai Ji was allowing me to move my finger on her same ass hole. I put finger on her anal opening and pushed it a bit inside and it freely went sliding in till first knuckle.

Tai Ji wiggled to dislodge it from her ass, but didn't took my cock out from her mouth. I kept licking her cunt and started finger fucking her ass hole with other hand. Soon my complete finger disappeared in her anal passage. Tai Ji was not feeling pain so she kept silent and I was enjoying my Tai's cunt and ass simultaneously.

Now my cock was rock hard and I wanted to fuck my Tai, but still I had the feeling that I was blackmailed and forced to have sex with her, so I didn't want to take the initiative and was waiting my Tai Ji to ask me to fuck her in cunt.

I started licking her clit and put 2 fingers in her cunt. I was already finger fucking her in ass, so both of her holes were serviced together. Tai Ji was moaning so loudly but as her mouth was filled with my cock, her moans were silenced, otherwise even the neighbors would have come to inquire about what was happening.

Tai Ji took my cock out of her mouth and got up. She took me in her arms and said,

"Rahul! My son! I can not bear so much waiting. Please fuck me now. Your Tai Ji is so old and cant wait so long. Please put your big and hard cock in me. I am dying for a real and hard fuck. Rahul Beta! Please do it. I am not forcing or blackmailing you. I am deprived of a cock for so many years, please consider my position. I am so thankful to you that you shown me that the real reason of my arrogant nature is lack of fucking in my life. So I need your cock to fuck me real hard and change my nature and behavior. I need a cock in my cunt, please do it otherwise I will have to go to some outsider and that will bring bad name to our family. So Rahul Beta! Please I beg you to fuck me hard. Please have pity on me and do it to me."

saying this Tai's eyes became moist with tears and she held my cock in her hand and looked pleadingly in my eyes. Every part of her body was virtually begging me to fuck her. She was looking me with pleading looks.

I was moved with her change of nature. I felt pity for her. She was so older to me and she had so much of wealth but as she was a widow, so she was begging me to fuck her. My annoyance with her melted fast. Now I had only love for this lady, who was begging for a fuck. I decided to make her happy in future by fucking her to her heart's content.

I took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips and licking the tears from her face, lovingly said,

"Tai Ji ji! You are like my mother. It doesn't look good of you to beg me like this. It is my duty as a son to serve you all the ways I can, even if I have to fuck you with my hard cock. I will fuck you. I will always be there. Tai Ji ji when I raped you for first time, it was only anger and revenge. My cock rubbed so badly in your dry ass that it peeled it skin and took so many days to heal up. But now I understand your position and reason of your bad nature, so now I love you. Though there is lot of difference in our age but still you are so beautiful. Your boobs are so big and cunt so tight. I have never had sex with any one by now, so you are my first. You took my virginity. I love you so much that I will never love any other girl and will always have relation with you only. I will always fuck you not as I have to but because I want to. Lets don't talk much and let me fuck you now."

haldwani
haldwani
906 Followers