How I Tamed My Bitch Tai (Aunt) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

saying this I cupped my Tai's cunt in my palm.

Tai Ji was so happy to hear my words. Her eyes became moist with pleasure. I kissed her on eyes and asked her to lie on bed. Tai Ji immediately lied on bed and parted her knees apart. Her cunt was wide open. Though I had once fucked her before but today it was looking so inviting to me. Her cunt was so happy to look my throbbing cock. It was opening and closing fast as if inviting the cock to come in.

I sat between her parted legs and taking her both legs in my arms folded them inward, till her knees touched her shoulders. That resulted in opening of Tai's cunt lips and her cunt hole was looking up to me. My cock twitched in happiness and throbbed violently in anticipation.

Tai's cunt was so wet that her cunt juices were overflowing her cunt. It was glistening and shining with her cunt honey. Her cunt was looking so inviting. I put my hand on it and rubbed her cunt juices evenly on her cunt lips to make them more slippery so that the cock may inter easily and my Tai may enjoy most.

Then I sat in squatting position between her parted legs and bending forward put my hands on Tai's big boobs. Her nipples were so hard and pointing upward. I put my hands on them, but they were so big that they were not coming in my hands. I started fondling them lovingly. I looked in my loving Tai's eyes. She was looking me. I smiled mischievously while looking her and winked. Tai, became red with shame and she closed her eyes but did nothing else.

I kept fondling her boobs. When Tai Ji found me not doing anything to fuck her, she brought her right hand between her legs and got hold of my throbbing cock. She started caressing it lovingly, and holding my cock from its base, she started rubbing it he her cunt slit. Her cunt was already so wet and my cock was also oozing pre cum, so it made it all so slippery. Due to her parting of legs, her cunt was wide open, so when she was rubbing my cock in it, it was rubbing on her cunt hole to clit.

Tai Ji was moaning loudly, when my cock head would come at her clit she would moan loudly and when it come at cunt hole, she would buck her hips up and try to pull my cock in her cunt, as a signal for me to push it in her. But I was teasing her. Though my cock was so hard and I was so desperate to fuck her, but I kept fondling her boobs, and didn't push my cock in her cunt. Tai Ji was still keeping her eyes closed, in shame, but trying desperately to have my cock in her inviting cunt by pulling it in her cunt.

When she found me not pushing the cock in, she opened her eyes and looked in my eyes. We had an eye contact but due to shame, she could not ask me to fuck her. So she was pleadingly looking in my eyes. She was speaking "please Rahul!" "Please Rahul!"

I was rubbing my cock head on her cunt channel. When tai ji found me not pushing myself in,she pulled my waist down by putting her hands on my back and also gave an upward jerk.

I was so hot now so I decided not to play more games with her and gave a powerful jerk in her. With the push, the skin on my cock head pushed backward and my big cock head, parting her wet cunt lips apart, skid in her cunt.

Tai Ji gave a loud moan and bucked her cunt up. I gave another powerful stroke and half of my cock dipped in her cunt. A big AAHH came out from Tai's lips. Her cunt was so slippery and wet from inside. It was so hot that I felt as if my cock was trapped in a furnace. As her cunt was not in use for last 18 years, so it was so tight that I was feeling difficult to slid my cock. But I was so horny and could not wait myself now, so I clenched my buttocks tight and gave one another stroke and forcefully parting her cunt walls aside, my hard cock went all the way in her cunt till its hilt.

Tai's body jerked and jumped upward as cock went in completely. Tai Ji put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. Perhaps she was feeling uneasy for having a big hard cock in her cunt after a long time. My big cock had stretched her cunt wide open. Perhaps even my deceased Taya ji was not having so big a cock. So Tai was feeling some pain to adjust to my cock in her cunt.

I withdrew my cock till only the tip was left inside and gave a big push again. The cock went in sliding easily. Tai Ji moaned a big Ah. As I found my cock moving in and out easily, I increased my speed and was now fucking my Tai Ji with big and powerful strokes. I was withdrawing my cock till only the rose was inside and then gave such a powerful push and complete cock would went in sliding fast.

Tai Ji kept her eyes on my face and looking in my eyes. Her gaze was blank and there were mixed feelings in her gaze. I could not understand but she kept looking in my eyes with blank looks and I kept giving big thrusts.

Tai Ji was chanting Ah Ah with every stroke but not doing anything to stop me or asked me to reduce my speed. My cock was so big that her cunt was stretched wide even beyond it was ever stretched by her deceased husband.

I was in heaven. I sat in squatting pose between her spread legs and Tai Ji folded her legs inward towards her shoulders. This pose gave me best angle for penetration and I could push my cock much more in her this way.

I put my hands on her parted knees to keep them folded as they were by kept pushing them as such and as it gave me best angle for better penetration. In this pose as I gave a big thrust and my cock touched the end of her cunt. I pushed my pelvic more on her cunt and my cock head entered her womb. Tai Ji gave the loudest moan.

Perhaps it was the first time, when a cock, passing the last of her cunt had entered her womb directly. She immediately closed her eyes with excess and unbearable pleasure.

Now Tai Ji was chanting Ah Ah Ah and I was fucking her furiously. Tai's cunt was unused for long time so it was so tight that it had clenched my cock like a vice. It felt as if I was not fucking an old lady of 55 years but a young girl of 18 years. I was feeling as if my cock was moving in a tight sheath but the sheath was velvety.

Her cunt was so tight that perhaps a 16 years old girl might not be so tight. So I was not feeling like fucking a 55 year old fat and chubby lady or a bitch of a tai, but like fucking a girl.

We both were drenched with the perspiration. My forehead was wet with sweat. As by now I was fucking my bitch Tai Ji for about 10-15 minutes and our orgasm was nearing up.

I felt some strange sensations in my loins and knew that my cumming was near. I said,

"Tai ji! Oh it is nearing I won't be able to stand for long. I am about to cum."

Tai Ji didn't say anything but tightened her hug. Even the thought that I was about to shoot my load in her cunt, sent her on edge and suddenly her cunt started convulsing rapidly. Then she cried a loud "OOOOHHHHH" and her cunt muscles clenched my cock so tightly that I was unable to fuck her properly. Then she kept chanting Oh Oh Oh GOD and her body started shaking wildly.

Her face glow with pleasure and her cunt started releasing her cum honey. It made her cunt so slippery that I could again start fucking her fast. As my own orgasm was near so I could not slow my self and increased my pace. I was keeping my hands on either side of her shoulders and sitting in squatting position, I was fucking my bitch Tai Ji as if a wrestler is doing push ups.

Now as I was not holding my Tai's boobs, so they were free and with every stroke of my cock, her boobs were swaying violently.

Suddenly I felt as if some volcano is going to burst under my cock. It started throbbing and pulsating fast. I knew that it is time. So I gave some really powerful strokes. My cock started swelling fast and it stretched my Tai's cunt more. Tai could feel the swelling of my cock in her cunt and knew the coming.

Then some volcano erupted and lava rose from somewhere inside me and started its fast journey through my cock. I grunted and pushed whole of my cock in her cunt, my cock swelled big and it inserted its tip in Tai's womb and it shot a big wad of thick cum in her womb.

That big shot was followed by another bigger one and then again another and another shots. I don't know how long my cock kept throbbing and shooting in my Tai's hot cunt and womb.

As Tai Ji felt the hot lava shooting from my cock, she again whimpered and again her big body convulsed fast. She again called "OH OH GOD" and she again hit her another big orgasm in some minutes. Her whole body started shaking so wildly as if she had touched a live electric wire.

Tai Ji was cumming so much that it filled her cunt and here my cock was shooting so much of cum in her. I must have cummed more than a glassful in her cunt. And she also must have released about the same. Though I had cummed so much but surprisingly my cock still remained hard and though I was lost in my intense orgasm but I kept fucking my Tai Ji furiously. Tai Ji was feeling multiple orgasms for the first time in her life and her body was vibrating and shaking continuously. One orgasm was followed by another and then again another.

Tai's cunt was filled with her own cum and my cum. My cock was blending it in her cunt with every stroke and churning the cums. As if it was to make a milk shake in her cunt of our mutual cumms. It made a forth of cum in her cunt and the foam of our mixed cum was coming out of her cunt and dripping on the bed making a big pool of our sex now.

After some time, I was left with no power and hugging my Tai Ji tightly, I gave a big moan in fell on her naked breasts like a dead dog. Tai Ji had tightened her legs around my waist and arms around my neck and she was lying with closed eyes as if she had passed away. But there was a glow and smile on her face and she seemed to be very happy and enjoying the after effects of her orgasm. My cock was still wedged between her cunt and we both had left no power to even withdrew it out.

After some time, I regained my strength and opened my eyes and raised my head. Tai Ji was still passed out. I kissed on her lips lovingly. After all she was the my first fuck and I had enjoyed my best orgasm just now with her. Though she was much older than even my mother, but as I said earlier, a cunt is a cunt and a fuck is a fuck. May it be with an old lady or a young girl. It gives the pleasure.

After some kisses on lips, which wet them. Tai Ji also regained her composure. When she looked at me, kissing her lips, she hugged my tight and burst in cries. She started kissing my on whole of my face and kept weeping loudly. I was perplexed. My face was all wet with her kisses and she was crying loudly. I kept silent and waited patiently. After some time Tai Ji's cries turned in sobbing and kissing me on my lips and held my face in her hands and lovingly spoke in a hoarse voice,

"Rahul Beta! My loving son! Oh GOD, what should I say? I don't know how to express my feelings. Rahul! Today is the best day in my life. I have never been so happy in my life. I can not tell you, how happy I am. I have never ever experienced such pleasure in my whole life. Even your Tai Ji could not give me the thousandth part of pleasure to me on any day in his life what you have given me today. May GOD bless all the Taies (Aunts) with such horny nephews, with such big cocks like you, who are always ready to fuck their Taies so hard as you.

I thought that I was enjoying sex with my husband, but it was no match to you. today I have enjoyed so much that I can not tell you. This was the best sex of my life. I understand that this was the shortcoming in my life which was causing all the ills in my behavior. I am not bad by nature, I loved you like my son and your parents as my family. After all only you people are left in my life.

but the lack of sex had changed me to a bitch. I am so sorry for all the misbehaves I have done to you and your parents. I am changed now. Please Rahul! I beg you, you may deprive me off anything but not from this pleasure. I will die without you. I am not shameless but I beg you. please fuck me so much that I forget what I lost in these 18 years. Please make good for the lost opportunities of sex in my life. Will you do it to me?"

I was so happy to see my Tai Ji happy. I lovingly said'

"Tai Ji ji! I am sorry that I was having bad feelings about you. And I had raped you 2 times out of anger. But now I know the reason of your bad behavior. I will fuck you daily and from today onward you will not have to crave for a cock. My cock is your property and you can use it any time you want and in any hole you want."

Tai Ji was so happy to hear it. We both kept lying naked in each others arms for some time. Then Tai Ji hugged me and closed her eyes with shame and bringing her mouth to my ears, whispering and softly asked,

"Rahul! Ek round aur ho jaye? Abhi dil nahi bhara.

(may be have one more round? Let us do it again. I don't feel like my thirst been quenched as yet.)

I was more than happy to hear it...

After that day Tai Ji was like my wife. When I would come back from college, Tai Ji would be waiting for me with open arms. We both fucked daily like rabbits. Tai Ji was so happy, I fucked her in all places and in her all holes (mouth, cunt, ass) daily. She loved all the ways I fucked her. Even though the fuck in ass hole was painful in first 3-4 times, but for my pleasure she always opened her ass. Then she also got used to anal fuck and now we enjoy our fuck in ass also. We both are naked till evening by my parents came.

Tai's nature changed completely even towards my parents and also with outsiders. My parents were so happy with her now. They did not know the reason. Now I have sufficient pocket money, I have got a bike, which helps me to come early after college to fuck my Tai. There are servant at shop to help my parents and maid at home to help in kitchen. But Tai don't want anybody at home when we both are enjoying. The life is all roses now.

My bitch Tai Ji had been tamed and life is so good and enjoyable ...