All Comments on 'How I Trained My Sister'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 11 years ago
Meh!

Title should be " How my sister trained me"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Just crap.

BigPeteHBigPeteHabout 11 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please, this story is awesome :D

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
agree with anonymous

100% crap,whole thing was just stupid and unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worst story i read

Sooo bad

Gunter99Gunter99about 11 years ago
awesome story

What a fabulous story, I had such a great wank reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Bit Each Way

The previous good/bad comments are both right, to a degree. Some of this is excellent, but some of it is just plain bad.

An editor could probably have helped make this something really special. Maybe try working with one of Lit's volunteer editors and then resubmit it...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
interesting

He inadvertently trained her to be subservient but she intentionally trained him to accept it. Nice zeroth law override there.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Not sure ...

... where all the hate comes from in the comments. Was this a five-star story? Not in my opinion. Was this a horrid story? No way!

Anyone who has/had a younger sibling growing up will recognize that the basic premise is largely true. The little one frequently worships the older sibling, at least for a while. The author described a very plausible scenario where the older turns the younger into a slave in return for tolerance, attention, and love. Yes, this went a bit farther than the norm, but *somebody* has to be above average!

Now for the criticism. Although a good concept, somehow it just didn't flow quite as smoothly as the top stories on Lit. I'm left with the vague feeling that some of the scenes could have used more descriptive bulk, and that some segues could have been smoother. I didn't like the sister having the plastic surgery, but that's probably mostly my hang up about permanent body alterations. For those without my concerns, the author used it perfectly as an example of how far li'l sis would go to please her brother.

I am not the author, nor do I know the author. I would, however, invite the whiners above to provide examples of their literary talents while explaining exactly their problems with the story. Should I ever manage to craft a story to post, I believe I will most likely nuke the Anony "That sucks!" comments.

I believe this story is worth revisiting and rewriting or enhancing. 4/5

_sore__sore_over 9 years ago
First story i don't know how to rate..

It was a nice read..i had other stuff coming up in between, started it for passing time but it called me in to know what would finally happen. But since the vacation of the sister the story got a bit of disconnected. It seemed the story lacked some parts and can be enhanced further.

It was great till the vacation took place, but after that the story seemed to go on in batches and lacked the earlier flow that it had. It was a good story, but i can't say one of the best.

4/5 :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Funny how things work out sometimes.

After those years of her being his constant companion, what else could he do? Just no kids, please. If Mom finds out just add her into the mix. (An old pervert's thoughts).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty good

Could have used a bit of editing, but still worth 3*.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ur not going to hell

Everything is fine love is love we r all brother s and sisters

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerabout 8 years ago
fucked up (in my opinion), please keep writing

Maybe it's just me, but that was fucked up. I love sibling love stories where both parties fall in love with each other, but this was nothing but forced confusion. This is a lot like real life incest, where the younger party is taught at a young age to please the older one to the point of sexual abuse.

Honestly, It was a good story but it's not for me.

You are a good writer unlike a lot of writers on this site, and I totally encourage you to keep writing no matter the target audience you are aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs rewrite.

This story was going fine until the "vacation". Having her go through that much plastic surgery would create a freakish appearance, take more than two an a half weeks, and cost way more than a HS kid could earn with a part-time job. Plus she would no longer be herself. A better ending would have been having her go for a makeover, hair, makeup, new wardrobe, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stopped reading

I stopped reading when I got to the plastic surgery part (new tits, ass, and lips). To me, cosmetic plastic surgery is much like makeup: It makes women appear "fake", and not like themselves (I'm 100% for plastic surgery for non-vanity reasons though). And to me, men who like "fake boobs" etc.. are shallow examples of what a real man is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More like this

This is an incredible story would love to see more of this nature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of best

Anonymous - Stopped reading : yeah, I am trouble with that too.

If that was not their story is fantastic. However ***** from me.

TxCeltTxCeltabout 1 year ago

This is actually a well-conceived story of obsession. Most of the unhappy comments I've seen seem to be looking for a romance-heavy sibling live story. That's a fav genre of mine too, but I think they missed the point on this one.

Also, It's a free, fantasy story so I have no issues with it being a bit light on the psychological side of the obsession and making the body mods her obsession drove her to happen way faster than reality.

I'd be happy to read a follow-up

5 stars from me, not because it's the best thing I ever read though it's good, but because it's interesting, it's unique for a porn story and it still manages to be hot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She was not submissive. Submssives don't force themselves on their masters. That said, I kind of wish I had a sister to have sex with.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Oh what I wouldn’t have given for a big brother like that❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

TxCelt called it an obsession story. They're right, that's what's so different about this story. It brings more attention to the psychological side of things. She was definitely obsessed and it most likely developed early on but I can't guess when.

Great story.

-IReadLiterotica. I'm too lazy to sign in, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous